剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
#朋友们 一起来#
#Adventure time C'mon, grab your friends.#
#探险活宝 我们最爱#
#We'll go to very distant lands#
#老皮耍酷 阿宝耍呆#
#With Jake the Dog And Finn the Human#
#这里永远欢乐精彩#
#The fun will never end#
邪恶之眼
天啊 我怎么这么困?
Man, why am I so sleepy?
老弟 我们已经七天没睡了
Dude, we've been up for like seven days.
真的吗?
For realsies?
对 千真万确
Yeah, for realsies.
还记得吗?
Remember?
我们先去鬼船漩窝救黏黏公主
First... we rescued Slime Princess from the Ghost Ship Vortex...
然后宰了那条喷火龙
then we slayed that fire dragon...
那就花了两天
and that took a couple of days.
还参加肿泡泡公主的成年礼
And we went to LSP's quinceañera.
你们居然真的来了
No way. You guys made it.
帮薄荷管家解决小妖精的问题
Helped Peppermint Butler with his goblin problem.
我发誓看到的时候就这样了
I swear, I found him like this.
我不知道怎么了
I don't know what happened.
交给我们吧 薄荷管家
We'll take care of it, Peppermint Butler.
我们从冰霸王手中 救了野莓公主
We rescued Wild Berry Princess from the Ice King.
我只想幸福快乐
I just want to be happy!
然后我们捉到那强盗
Then we captured that bandido...
谢了 两位
Thanks, you guys.
救了房♥子
...saved that house...
谢了 两位
Thanks, you guys.
还喂了鸭子
...and fed that duck.
这个星期忙翻了
We've had a busy week.
我真累 但很开心
I'm exhausted. But happy.
晚安 老弟
Good night, buddy.
晚安
Good night.
没错 阿宝
That's right, Finn.
探险探到累
Adventure till you drop.
-老皮 -干吗?
Hey, Jake? - Yeah?
-你睡得着吗? -睡不着
Can you sleep? - No.
我也睡不着
I can't sleep either.
这是怎么回事?
Yeah, what's going on with that?
我不太清楚 但我有种超奇怪的感觉
I don't know, but... I've got the strangest feeling...
好像有人正在看着我们
that we're being watched.
那匹马干吗盯着我们瞧?
Why is that horse staring at us?
真是超诡异的
That's super creepy.
天啊 我只想去睡觉
Man, I just wanna go to sleep.
说不定它走了
Maybe he's gone.
那匹马一直看着我 我睡不着
I'm not gonna be able to sleep with that horse watching me.
窗帘拉下来好了
Let's just close the shade.
眼不见为净
Outta sight, outta mind.
漂亮 老皮
Good work, Jake.
早上见 老弟
See ya in the morning, pal.
它怎么都不走?
Why won't it stop?
好吧 老弟
All right, man.
我们干脆把它 推下那座小山丘好了
Let's just go push him off that hill or something.
等等 我们可以‥
Wait. Maybe we can
有礼貌地请它走
just politely ask it to leave.
没问题
Sure, man.
快走开 臭马
Hey, get outta here, horse!
我想睡觉 你吓得我睡不着
I wanna go to sleep, and you're creeping me the math out.
老皮 让我试试
Man. Let me try,
好声好气地说
diplomat style.
对不起 马儿
Pardon me, horse.
我恳求您今晚暂时离开这里
I beseech thou to split from mine land this night.
但是我欢迎你 改天来我家吃午餐 好吗?
But I welcome thee to come back for some luncheth some other day. Okay?
算了 这只马是神经病
Forget it, man. This horse is wack.
脑袋坏了
It's got poo-brain.
好吧 你说得对
Okay. You're right.
现在试着把它推走吧
We can try pushing it now.
快走 马儿 快点
Move, horsie. Come on.
快点 老皮 你有拉吗?
Come on, Jake. Are you even pulling?
用全身的力气在拉了
I'm super pulling.
这匹马重得离谱
This horse has some ridiculous weight.
算了
Math this.
现在怎么办?
What now, man?
我真的不愿意强迫你 马儿
I didn't want to have to use my powers on you, horse...
因为我很困
because I'm so sleepy.
但是你也太超过了吧
But you pushed Jake too far!
去那边就吓不到我们了
He shouldn't creep us out from way over there.
我们快回去睡觉吧
Let's get back to bed, buddy.
对啊 我好想睡觉
Yeah. I'm so ready for the bed.
我想跟床结婚
I want to marry my bed.
我也是
Me too!
够了
No more.
-我受够了 -你要去哪里?
No more! - Where are you going?
我有个主意
I have an idea!
我成功了
I did it!
如果它看不见就不能瞪了
He can't stare at us if he's blind.
再看看
Look, man.
为什么?
Why?
废物眼罩
Stupid blindfold.
怎样啦 大变♥态♥?
What's your deal, screwy?
干吗一直整我们啊?
Why are you messing with us?
老皮 那匹马脑筋有问题
Jake! That horse is wack with poo-brain.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know, Finn.
我五分钟前才说 它神经病又脑袋坏掉
I diagnosed this horse... with wacked-out poo-brain five minutes ago.
兄弟 这样我们可以 用音乐把它引开
Dude, poo-brain means we can lure it away from here using music.
没脑袋的都爱音乐
Everything brainless likes music.
的确如此 你真是个天才
That's true. You're a genius.
好了 臭马
All right, horse.
准备被引开吧
Prepare to be lured.
跟我走 小马
Follow me, horsie!
老皮 它没走
Jake! It's not luring!
这样啊 贝多芬不够吸引你是吧?
So, Beethoven is not luring enough for you, is it?
那么就来一点莫札特好了
How 'bout some Mozart?
快停 你引来蛇了
Stop! You're luring snakes!
快停
Stop!
搞什么?
Nuts.
我试试把獴引来
Let me try to lure a mongoose.
别拉了
Stop man!
不要啊
No!
阿宝 咱们杀了那匹马吧
Dude, let's kill the horse.
-什么? -我好累 阿宝
What? - I'm so tired, Finn.
不行 我们不能杀那匹马
No, man. We're not killing the horse.
好吧 我们不杀马
Okay. We won't kill the horse.
那我们把它扮成兔子
We'll dress him up like a bunny.
然后找一只超大老鹰
And get a giant hawk...
吃掉它
to kill him.
不行 那样不对
No, man. That is wrong.
我有说老鹰要吃它吗?
Did I say that the hawk would kill him?
我是说老鹰会轻轻地 飞下来带走它
I meant that the hawk would swoop down gently... and take him away
到一个充满阳光跟爱的地方 好好照顾它
to a land of sunshine... and love stuff and take care of him.
听起来超棒的
That sounds awesome.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
看起来像兔兔
It looks like a bunny.
快来捉它 老鹰来吧‥
Come and get it, hawks! - Hey, hawks!
-超笨又不会动 好抓的兔兔 -快点来
Stupid... not-moving, easy-to-catch bunny! - let's go!
老皮 我好像看到老鹰了
Jake. I think I see a hawk or two.
再激动一点 帮助老鹰
Cause more commotion to help the hawks.
快捉兔兔
Take the bunny!
它们来了 它们看到我们了
There they are! They see our commotions!
-就在这儿 -就在这里
Right here! Yeah! - Right here! Yeah!
-在这里 -在这儿
Right here! - Here!
快点捉住带走吧
Grab a good hold and fly away!
捉兔兔啦‥
The bunny!
真是美丽的画面
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表