剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
There's the thief!
把热面包给我 女士
Give me them hot buns, lady!
-小偷 -新国王来了‥
Hey, thief! - It's the new king!
我要对你发表‥
I got a speech for you...
不行 演说要由皇家发言人来讲
No! The royal speaker must give the speech.
-什么? -你看
What? - You see?
自盘♥古♥开天以来
Since the dawn of time...
对错间的平衡令人♥质♥疑‥
the balance of what is right and what is wrong... has come into question.
-快给我 -你看 渐渐起效用了吧?
I'll take this. - Yes, you can feel it slowly working?
别抢
Oh, no!
我看不下去了
I can't let this go on!
-给我 -放手 小偷
Give me! - Hands off, thief!
还给你 老太太
Here you go, old lady.
糟了 新国王也一样残暴
Oh, no. The new king. Just as cruel as the last king.
你说什么?
What?
陛下 求您饶她一命
King, we beg you not to slay the old lady.
别跟他对上眼‥
Don't look at his eyes.
-不是 等等 -别杀我
No, wait. - Don't slay me!
热面包给你吧 陛下
You may keep the hot buns, your majesty!
请打我的屁屁 瑟吉亚二世
I'm ready for my spanking, Mr. Xergiok Part Two.
我们准备好要打屁屁了 陛下
We're ready for our spanking, sire.
#我不过是想竭尽所能帮忙#
#I just want to help y'all As much as I can#
#你们却一直给我看妖精屁屁#
#And y'all just keep showing me Your goblin hams#
#我接王位时没想过要看屁屁#
#When I became king I didn't think y'all would show me your rears#
#但我会流泪接受无聊命运#
#But I'll accept my boring fate And shed this tear#
#只怪我无法治愈这莫名恐惧#
#Cause I can't seem to cure you of your groundless fears#
不要 别再打屁屁了
No! No more spankings!
虾米 别害怕
Gummy, don't be afraid.
我现在会遵守法规
I'm gonna stick to the rules now, okay?
抱歉陛下 你还没听说吗?
My lord, I'm sorry. You haven't heard?
瑟吉亚带着邪恶大军回来了
Xergiok is returning with an evil army!
来 用望远镜看
Come look. Through the scope.
看到了吗?
You see?
准备大开杀戒
Prepare to destroy them all!
我若打败瑟吉亚
If I defeat Xergiok as king...
就能向妖精证明 好国王也能很主动
I can prove to the goblins that an active king can be good king.
但事后才能让他们知道
But I can't let them know until it's all over.
继续昏迷吧 虾米
Stay fainted, Gummy.
阿丹 老皮在哪里?
Whisper Dan, have you seen Jake?
我在这里
I'm in here.
瑟吉亚带着耳朵大军回来了
Xergiok's back with an army of earclopses.
我们要好好教训他们
Let's bust them up.
好啊 我们要怎么做?
All right, man. How do we do this?
如果他们发现了怎么办?
What if they figure it out?
不可能
No way, man.
说实话 阿宝国王
I'm going to be honest with you, King Finn.
我害怕时
When I'm scared,
窝在你的大腿上感觉好安心
I feel most safe in your lap.
排队准备打屁屁 妖精们
Line up for your spankings, goblins!
太迟了 屁屁藏在裤子里
Too late, in my pants.
老皮 妖精国王不能上战场
Jake! The goblins can't see me being un-kingly.
我需要变装
I need a disguise.
跳进我嘴里
Jump in my mouth.
谁敢来出来跟瑟吉亚单挑?
Who among you has the courage to face Xergiok?
闭嘴吧 瑟吉亚
Shut your kissin' hole, Xergiok!
该给他个教训了
It's time for a beating!
我向你致敬 愚蠢的战士
I salute you, foolish warrior!
你就当我的私人奴隶吧
You can be my personal slave...
怎么可能?
How in the world?
耳朵大军不戴耳塞上场可行不通
Dude, no one uses earclopses in battle without earplugs.
吃我这招
Eat this!
打不到
You missed me...
伟大的国王
Great king.
在英勇士兵的帮助下
With the help of a brave soldier...
你击退了邪恶的瑟吉亚
you thwarted the evil Xergiok!
老皮 我们走吧
Come on, dude. Let's get out of here.
好吧
All right.
看来他们找到理想的国王了
Well, looks like they got the king they wanted, buddy.
-是啊 -我们要回去探险
Yup. - And we're going home to adventure.
击个掌 老兄
High-five us, dude.
-老皮 -干吗?
Hey, Jake. - What?
为什么你的体内有香草味?
Why do the insides of you smell like vanilla?
有个巫师对我下咒
A wizard put a curse on me.
真棒
Neat.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表