剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
The real murderer is...
没有人是凶手吗?
No one was the murderer?
列车长还在火车上
The conductor's still on the train.
没错
Yeah.
-是他干的 -太棒了 你破案了 阿宝
He did it. - Yay. You did it. You solved it, Finn.
我就知道 因为他很诡异
I knew it. Because he's creepy.
什么?
What?
我知道 你早就说了他是凶手
I know. You knew he was the murderer all along.
幸亏有你‥
I couldn't have done it without you. You.
-谢了 -兄弟 我们合作无间
Thank you. - We make a great team, pal.
你摸起来有点骨感
You feel kinda boney.
老皮?
Jake?
你不可以死
No!
你怎么能杀了所有糖果人?
How could you murder all those candy people?
还在我生日当天杀了老皮
And you murdered Jake on my birthday.
没错 下一个就是你
Yes. And you're next.
不可能
Wrong.
我来对付你了
I'm coming for you!
这是帮老皮报仇
This is for Jake!
不是你失足 就是我们一起失足
You're going down or both of us are going down.
我的生日愿望就是复仇
My birthday wish is vengeance.
祝我生日快乐
Happy birthday to me!
等一下
Wait!
你还活着
You're alive!
你一直假装是列车长吗?
You were the conductor the whole time?
没错 你太专注于办案 所以没发现
Yep. You were so busy focused on the murders... that you never even noticed.
处理骷髅头是最难的部分
The skeletons were the hardest part.
这都是为你精心策划的生日礼物
It was all an elaborate set-up for your birthday present.
所以没有人员伤亡吗?
So nobody was murdered?
没有 只有被你打坏的控制面板
Nope. Not unless you count the train's control panel.
煞车
阿宝 张开眼睛
Dude, open your eyes.
我们还活着
We're alive.
#快乐#
#To you#
这是我此生最棒的生日
Wow. This is the best birthday ever.
-谢了 老皮 -应该的 老弟
Thanks, Jake. - You deserve it, buddy.
因为你是我的好朋友
Because you're a great friend.
我最喜欢的部分
I think my favorite part
就是降落在果冻上
was landing on the gelatin.
一定很费了很多心思准备
That must have taken forever to plan.
倒不是 那完全是意外
Nope. That part was a total accident.
所以我们可能‥
So, we could have...
粉身碎骨吗?
Died horribly?
对啊 生日快乐 阿宝
Yes. Happy birthday, pal.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表