剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
That's perfect. And sort of macabre.
好吧
Oh, well.
你好 阿宝
Hi, Finn.
干吗? 你在做什么‥请住手
Wha... What are you... Please. Stop.
你的头发呢?
Where's her hair?
谢了 阿宝
Thanks, Finn.
"美丽公主在此长眠 她曾经如此美丽"
Here lies Princess Beautiful. She was so beautiful...
"但死于秃头"
but died of baldness?
该死
Dang it.
我一定会变得很漂亮
I'm gonna look so beautiful.
获邀出席所有派对
Invited to all the parties.
老皮‥
Jake.
对不起 兄弟
I'm sorry, man.
公主的头发根本不可能拿到
Getting princess hair is... Is impossible.
她们都误以为我爱上她们了
They all just think I'm in love with them.
我办不到
I can't do it.
你只能在巫婆屁屁里度过余生了
You're gonna have to spend the rest of your live in the witch's butt.
不行
No!
闭嘴 我在做白日梦
Quiet down. I'm day-dreaming.
老弟 你就顺势让她们误会
Dude, if they think you like them, then use that.
勇敢面对 找个你最能接受的公主
Embrace it. Find the least terrible princess you can...
为她放点音乐 煮个饭
play her some music, cook her a meal...
甜言蜜语 直到她爱上你
smoove-talk her until she likes you,
然后弄到头发
and then get the hair.
等等 你是指去约会吗?
Wait, you mean like go on a date?
万不得已娶个公主也行
Marry a princess if you need to.
拿到头发就对了
Just get her hair.
老皮
Jake!
去拿头发
Go get the hair.
好吧 你要撑住
Okay. Hold on.
泡泡糖公主
Princess Bubblegum.
阿宝
Hi, Finn.
我需要你跟我来
I need you to come with me.
为什么? 我正在浇水
Why? I'm watering right now.
来就对了 我们时间有限
Just... Come on. We don't have much time.
这是要干吗 阿宝?
What is this, Finn?
晚餐吃意大利面
We're gonna have a spaghetti dinner.
这样啊 坐哪儿?
Really? Where do we sit?
阿宝
Finn?
把屁屁放上来 快点
Put your butt here. Hurry.
阿蒙 弄浪漫一点
Hey, Simon, make it romantic.
来吧 塞进嘴里 很烫喔
Here, shove this in your mouth. It's hot.
-阿宝 我不明白 -拜托 公主
Finn, I don't understand... - Please, princess.
塞进嘴里就是了
Just stick it in your mouth.
好吧
Okay.
你得庆幸我喜欢意大利面
You're lucky I love spaghetti.
公主 你喜欢我吗?
Princess? Do you like me?
阿宝 我当然喜欢你
Finn, of course I like you.
真的吗?
Really?
-对啊 -太好了 那给我一些头发
Yeah. - Yes! Now gimme some of your hair.
阿宝 好浪漫喔
Finn, that's sweet.
我当然可以给你一些头发
Sure, I'll give you some of my hair.
拿去吧 小可爱
Here, take it, you cutie.
谢谢你 泡泡糖公主
Thank you, Princess Bubblegum.
我的意大利面
My spaghetti.
我的猫生了小猫
My cat had kittens...
我想叫其中一只小哭妖
and I'm thinking of naming one "Little Whiner."
你觉得这个名字好吗?
Whaddya think? Is that a good name?
我成功了
Totally did it.
货真价实的公主头发
Genuine princess hair.
-听到了吗 老皮? -快点把东西给她
You hear that, Jake? - Just give it to her already.
好了 女士 请遵守诺言
All right, lady. A deal is a deal.
这不是头发
This isn't hair.
这是泡泡糖
It's bubblegum.
什么?
What?
果真是泡泡糖
It is bubblegum.
好吧 我想你失败了
I guess you failed.
跟你的狗狗告别吧
Say goodbye to your dog.
不
No!
等等
Wait!
-干吗? -我今天学到了一件事
What? - If I learned anything today...
那就是我超会跟女生说话
it's that I'm awesome at talking to ladies.
女士 你丑翻天了
And lady, you are crazy ugly.
什么?
What?
老弟
Dude!
就算有一头漂亮头发 也不会改变什么
Having beautiful hair isn't gonna get you anywhere.
因为你从里到外都很丑
Because you're ugly. Inside and out.
丑到我想吐
So ugly I wanna throw up.
老弟
Dude!
没有人会觉得你漂亮
No one will ever find you beautiful.
永远不会
Ever.
但这跟你的秃头没有关系
And it's got nothing to do with the old chrome dome.
而是跟你的心有关
It has to do with what's in here.
现在请你放了我的朋友
Can you get off my friend now?
兄弟
Dude.
他说的对
He's right.
别误会了 我知道我很丑
Don't get me wrong. I know I'm ugly.
还很邪恶
And evil.
但我以为只要有漂亮头发
But I thought if I had some beautiful hair...
我就可以学着爱自己
I could learn how to love myself.
天啊 我觉得有点抱歉
Gee, I feel kinda bad.
我不觉得
I don't.
巫婆 一定要是公主的头发吗?
Hey, witch. Does it have to be princess hair?
不用 只要漂亮就好
No. Just beautiful hair.
那好吧 看仔细了
Then, check this out.
你真的要把头发给我?
You'd really give me your hair?
那当然
Sure.
我看起来如何?
So how do I look?
美极了 从里到外
Totally beautiful. Inside and out.
谢谢 阿宝
Thank you, Finn.
现在我要用头发来做坏事
And now to use my hair for evil.
-什么? -因为我很邪恶啊
What? - 'Cause I'm evil.
我还能怎么样?
What did you want from me?
我好像把树枝摔断了
I think I fractured a branch.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表