剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
but I don't like your attitude.
来人 救命啊
Help. Somebody.
各位再会了
Fairwell, everyone.
好吧 明天 回到糖果王国
Okay. Morrow, back to the Candy Kingdom.
谁来救救我‥
Help. Somebody, help me.
有危险的陌生人
Stranger danger.
-我看到你了 -老皮 你的头
Hey, I see you. - Jake. Your head.
-你是谁? -你又是谁?
Who are you? - Who are you?
我也不知道 你到底是谁?
I don't know, man. Who are you?
什么意思? 是你闯入我的城♥堡♥
What do you mean? You're in my castle.
-我又不知道 -天啊 老皮
I didn't know. - Dang it, Jake.
马上离开这里
You must leave this place. Now.
死神 先把公主花的灵魂还来
Death. We're not leaving until you give us our black soul.
还有老皮的记忆
And Jake's memory.
还有一个? 快滚 臭人类
Another one? Be gone, mortal.
不行 我答应泡泡糖公主了
No. I promised Princess Bubblegum.
怎么回事?
What happened?
你踢不到我 因为你太笨了
You can't kick me... because your brain is stupid.
你才笨
Your brain is stupid.
他满搞笑的
This kid's pretty funny.
好吧
All right.
挑一样乐器
Pick an instrument.
想要我交出东西 你得在音乐对战中打败我
To get stuff from me... you have to beat me in a musical battle.
老皮才懂音乐 但是他傻了
But Jake's the musical one, and he's got poo brain.
谁理你
I don't care.
我必须找到一样我会的
I gotta find one I can really play.
糟糕
Oh, glob, man.
这个好了 雪橇铃
Here we go. Sleigh bells.
比赛开始
So the contest begins.
好了 你觉得是谁赢了呢?
Hey. All right. So, who do you think won?
天啊 死神压倒性获胜
Oh, man. Skeleton guy by a landslide.
他刚刚‥
He was like...
-老皮 -怎样?
Dude? - What?
死神很厉害 难道要我说谎吗?
Skeleton guy was awesome. You want me to lie?
废话
Yes.
我现在就要宰了你
I'm going to kill you now.
不行 我还有正事要办
No, I still have to rescue stuff.
这是恐怖地狱的规定
Those are the rules in the land of the dead.
输了音乐战 就丢了性命
Lose a music battle, lose your life.
等一下 在我死之前
Wait. Before I die...
我必须告诉你
I'm honor bound to tell you,
薄荷管家向你问好
Peppermint Butler says "hi."
什么 你认识薄荷管家?
What? You know Peppermint Butler?
对啊
Yeah.
那么你们想要什么都可以
Yo, you guys can have whatever you want.
老皮 站起来
Jake, stand up.
你是在叫我吧?
That's me, right?
是的
Yes.
你在干吗?
What are you doing?
你在搞什么?
What are you doing?
这是死神之吻 宝贝 你的记忆恢复了
Kiss of Death, baby. You got your memory back.
真恶心 干脆失忆算了
Gross. I wish I didn't.
我把灵魂还给你们
Now, I shall return the soul of this.
太好了 是公主花‥
Yeah. The Princess Plant. - Yeah. The Princess Plant.
我们以后再见
I'll see you dudes later.
两位好 我的花呢?
Hello, boys. Where's my plant?
你好 公主
Hello, princess.
谢谢你们用心照顾我的花
Thank you all for taking such good care of my plant.
快过来抱一下
Now, come here and give me a hug.
抱抱‥
Hugs.
你们最棒了
You guys are the best.
阿宝先生 老皮先生
Mr. Finn, Mr. Jake.
我帮了你们 你们欠我一个人情
I believe you still owe me something in exchange for that favor I did.
-没错 -你想要什么?
Sure. - Yeah, what is it?
你们的鲜肉
I'd like your flesh.
别傻了 薄荷管家
Quit being silly, Peppermint Butler.
我会趁你们睡着时扒掉你们的肉
I'm going to take it from you while you sleep.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表