剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
Stop it.
四分钟后
我没有伤害到你吧?
I'm not hurting you, am I?
没有 怪胎
No, you freak.
我还有很厉害的招式
There's a lot more where that came from.
你最好告诉我 为什么要把阿宝变成水晶?
So you best tell me why you're turning Finn into a crystal.
不然你会摸我?
Or what? You'll touch me?
不告诉我 我就继续摸你
So help me, I will touch you.
老皮 救命啊
Jake! Help!
阿宝 不要
Finn! Oh, no!
他看起来不错
Cut it out. He looks good.
我的身体
My body!
不好了 我的兄弟
No, my bud!
让他进来吧 他现在不碍事了
Let him in. He can't do nothin' now.
对不起 阿宝 我真是糟透了
I'm sorry, Finn. I'm super lame...
现在‥你死掉了
and now you're dead.
我才没死掉 只是变成硬水晶
I'm not dead. I'm just all crystal stiff.
把你的手从我爱人身上拿开
Get your hands off my lover.
那个声音‥
That voice.
听起来像‥
It sounds like...
是的 阿宝
Yes, Finn.
是我 树鼻妹
It's me, Tree Trunks.
但是在这个世界
But in this world,
我叫做水晶皇后湿滑酪琪
I'm known as... Quartzion the crystal queen.
我的天啊 你还活着
Oh, my grosh, you're alive!
我不只活着呢 阿宝
I'm more than alive, Finn.
我在恐怖黑暗森林 吃了水晶苹果之后
After I ate that crystal apple in the scary dark forest...
就被传送这个水晶世界
I was transported to this crystal dimension...
并变成水晶人的统治者
where I became ruler of the crystal men.
然后水晶人全都爱上了我
And the crystal men are all in love with me.
爱你喔 湿滑酪琪‥
Love you, Quartzion.
我们爱你‥
We love you.
好啦‥我知道
Yes. I know.
但是你们的爱不够看
But your love... is not enough.
我想要你 阿宝
I wanted you, Finn.
你就能变成我的性感水晶国王
So you could be transformed into my sexy crystal king.
树鼻妹 你的水晶力量太疯狂了
Tree Trunks! You've gone bananas with crystal power.
阿宝 国王不该骂他的皇后疯狂 这样不性感
Finn, it's not sexy for a king to call his queen bananas.
老皮 你一定要阻止她
Jake! You've totally gotta stop her.
我试试看 老兄
I'll try, man.
但我还在解决我的问题
But I'm still figuring out my biz.
我来了 树鼻妹
Here I come, Tree Trunks.
看我搔痒的厉害
Taste my gentle rubs.
别用脏东西摸我的鼻子
Whoa, there. Don't you put your junk on my trunk.
加油 老皮
Go, Jake, go!
她太粗鲁又超暴♥力♥
She's too sassy and powerful.
老皮 我带一个人来看你 是你弟弟
Jake, I brought someone here to see you. It's your brother.
小明 你死了?
Jermaine? Are you dead?
没有啦 我们只是同时做梦
No, man. We're just dreaming at the same time.
我上次打了你很过意不去
I'm sorry about that time I beat you up.
那是个意外
Yo, that was an accident.
我知道你只是闹着玩
I knew you were just horsin' off.
但是老爸 你说我会伤害每一个人
But Dad, you said I'm gonna hurt everybody.
对 每一个人
Yeah, everybody.
老爸 你这样根本没帮助
I don't know, dad. That doesn't really help me.
每一个邪恶的人 老皮
Everybody who is evil, Jake.
下次让我把话说完好不好
Let me finish next time. Yeah?
那我就不用忍♥了
Then I'm over it then.
老皮 踢树鼻妹的肚肚
Jake! Kick Tree Trunks in the tummy.
那颗水晶宝石苹果 可能还在她的肚子里
She's probably still got that crystal gem apple inside her.
那一定是她的力量来源
That must be giving her all her powers.
娶我吧 阿宝
Marry me, Finn.
我们可以相拥穿越时空
We can snuggle through time and space
在不同空间的星球上玩亲亲
and kiss each other in an alternate dimensional plane.
天啊
Oh, dear.
太好了
Yeah!
树鼻妹 你回来了
T.T. You're back.
老皮 我的行为很不对
Jake, I was behaving so inappropriately.
我觉得好丢脸
I'm so embarrassed.
别说了 树鼻妹
Shush, Tree Trunks.
如果每次有人发疯又有超魔力 我就能拿一块钱‥
If I had a penny for every time someone went crazy... hopped up on magic energy...
我就有一块钱了
I'd be Abraham Lincoln.
树鼻妹 你没事
Tree Trunks! You're okay!
阿宝‥
Finn!
我也没事
I'm okay too!
阿宝 我已经困在这里太久了
Finn, I was trapped here for so long...
我满脑子所想的只有你
and all I could think about was you...
还有你对我有多好
and how you're so nice to me.
我现在只想说‥
And I just wanted to say...
我觉得你好可爱
I think you're cute
还有 我喜欢你
and I like you.
好 我知道了 我们走吧
Okay, let's go.
阿宝 我们回家后
Finn, when we get home,
就来吃苹果派吧
it's apple pie time.
#烤箱里的苹果派#
#你是否尝到恋爱的滋味#
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表