剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
#朋友们 一起来#
#Adventure time C'mon, grab your friends#
#探险活宝 我们最爱#
#We'll go to very distant lands#
#老皮耍酷 阿宝耍呆#
#With Jake the Dog And Finn the Human#
#这里永远欢乐精彩#
#The fun will never end#
愚笨的人类
老皮 我现在要沉思什么啊?
Jake. What am I supposed to be meditating about?
不知道 我正在想 把枕头塞满意大利面
Dunno. I'm thinking of pillows stuffed with spaghetti.
净空你们的思绪
Clear your minds.
宇宙万物 唯我独尊
[Spell]
我要去检查一件事
I have to go check on something.
可以一起去吗?
Can we go with?
也许你们准备好了
Perhaps you are ready to go with.
两位 你们要戴上这个
Guys, you'll need to put these on.
把帽子往后拉
Pull back your hat.
酷耶
Neat.
紧跟着我
Stay close to me.
这个树的中心 有一个古老魔王
At the heart of this tree is an ancient evil...
关在琥珀监狱里
held in a prison of amber...
-他就是阴魔王 -宇宙万物 唯我独尊
The Lich! - [Spell]
那什么声音啊?
What's that sound?
是他在念咒语
He's casting spells,
他想侵入你的脑袋 控制你的身体
trying to get in your head... and control your bod.
但是这些宝石可以保护我们 不受他的影响
But these gems are protecting our minds from his influence.
如果宝石不见了
If we lost the gems,
我们就无力招架
we'd be defenseless.
他就能够完全控制我们
He would have full control over us.
太疯狂了吧
That's freaking nuts.
冰山湖上面 就是阴魔王废弃的城♥堡♥
Beyond Iceberg Lake lies the ruins of the Lich's tower...
他在那边 可以把这星球的生命
where he was converting the planet's life force...
转化成邪恶力量
into unholy power
摧毁整个哇赛秘境
to destroy all of Ooo.
但幸好传奇人物比利 先发制人
But before he could, the legendary Billy attacked him...
将阴魔王 封印在这棵树的树脂里
and pummeled him into the resin of this tree.
我‥怎么回事?
I... What the nuts?
老皮 快变成剑
Dude, be a big sword.
好的 我试试
Oh, okay. I'll try.
快点 快到另一间密室去
Quickly, to the other secret room.
世上只有一种武器 可以打败阴魔王
There's only one known weapon that can harm the Lich...
英雄金刚手套
The Gauntlet of The Hero.
比利
Billy!
这是比利的肥猪手
Billy's big ol' beef fingers.
阿宝 记住你只有一次机会
Finn, you have but one chance.
趁阴魔王还没恢复魔力
While the Lich isn't at full power...
你一定要用金刚手套痛击他
you must smite him with this gauntlet.
他唯一想做的就是摧毁生命
His only desire is to destroy life.
如果你失败了 他会让所有人消失
If you fail, he'll kill everyone.
别想 他休想这么做
No, that will not happen.
阿宝 我还想给你另一件宝物
There's something else that I want you to have.
阴魔王的巢穴应该超冷的
The Lich's lair is supposed to be cold.
我不希望你因为这样生病
I just don't want you to get sick.
拿着这件毛衣 我自己织的
Take this sweater. I made it myself.
虽然织得并不好 但是请你穿上
I'm not great at knitting, but please wear it.
我很关心你 阿宝
I care about you, Finn.
我超爱的
I love it.
我也是
Me too.
那个‥ 我最近一直在想这件事
Hey! So I've been thinking about this a lot lately and...
就是‥
Well... whew,
天啊 好紧张喔
gosh, I'm so nervous.
阿宝 老皮
Finn and Jake,
你们可以给我祝福
will you give me your blessing...
让我娶泡泡糖公主好吗?
so I can marry Princess Bubblegum?
你脑袋坏掉喔
What is wrong with you?
我怎样?
What's wrong with me?
不要锁
No, not the latch.
快行动 阿宝
Quickly now, Finn.
跟着阴魔王的死亡痕迹去找他
Track the Lich by his trail of death.
马上出发
Here I go.
我也出发
Here I go.
要平安哦
Be safe!
这是我们第一次拯救世界
This is our first fate-of-the-world deal.
没错 我们一定要阻止这个疯子
Yeah, man. We gotta shut this fool down, hardcore.
跑这么快 肚子好痛喔
Running this fast makes my stomach hurt.
你要忍♥耐
Run through it, man!
我们要比阴魔王先到冰山湖
We gotta get beyond Iceberg Lake before the Lich.
天啊 我真是笨手笨脚
Oh, my, how clumsy of me.
你有病啊 冰霸王
What the heck, Ice King?
你们等等 泡泡糖的事我很认真
Wait you guys. I'm serious about Bubblegum.
你看我把她的名字写在手脚上
Look, I wrote her name all over my arms and legs.
老兄 不公平啦
Guys. It's not fair!
她老是跟你们在一起
She always hangs out with you.
你们又没有要娶她
And it's not like you wanna marry her.
你干吗跟着我们?
Why are you following us?
我已经说过了
I told you already.
我要你们的祝福 让我娶泡泡糖公主
I want your blessing... so I can marry Princess Bubblegum.
别这样 快点祝福我们两个
Come on, you guys. Give me permission to marry her.
我会‥我会跳舞给你们看
I'll do a little dance for you!
喜欢吗?
You like this?
不喜欢
No!
拜托 有了你们的祝福
Come on. If you bless our wedding,
说不定她真会爱上我
then maybe she'll really love me.
冰霸王 快闪开啦
Ice King, go away, man.
可以啊 但你要先祝福我
I will. When you bless our wedding.
你想得美
No thanks, guy.
金刚手套要怎么用?
How does this gauntlet work?
我关不掉它啦
I can't turn it off!
打它的眼睛
Punch it in the eye!
我们去轰掉他吧
Let's blow this stand.
我已经仁至义尽了
I tried to do this right.
但这是你们无情
But you've driven me to this.
就不要怪我无义
Driven me to bad-doing.
阿宝 老皮
Finn and Jake,
一定要安全‥
please be okay. Please be okay.
笨东西 快点
Stupid thing. Come on.
冰霸王 快给我出去
Ice King? Get outta here!
我也不想这么做
I didn't want to do this,
但是阿宝跟老皮不祝福我们 逼着我要绑♥架♥你
but by not blessing our wedding... Finn and Jake have forced me to kidnap you.
这样太夸张了吧
That's insane.
我知道
I know.
我要他们知道 他们伤害我们多深
But I'll show them. I'll show them how they've hurt us.
不要
No!
那里 就在湖那边
There! Out over the lake.
快追上去
After his butt!
马上变快艇
I'm your dinghy dog.
来吧 我来帮忙
Here, I'll help paddle.
是我啦
It's me.
拜托啦 抱歉刚打你眼球
Come on. I'm sorry I punched you in the ball.
接近了 一定要捉到你
Closing in. Gonna get you, man!
近一点 老皮 近一点‥
Closer, Jake! Closer.
公主? 不好了
Princess? No!
完了
Oh, no.
超恶
Oh, gross,
这水臭死了
this water stinks.
冰霸王
Ice King?
你看看 你们逼我这样子对待她
Look! Look what you made me do to her.
两位 别让阴魔王到达他的力量井
Guys, don't let the Lich reach his well of power!
糟糕 来不及了
Oh, no! He's made it!
别担心 公主
Don't worry, Princess.
你们要去哪里? 怎么啦?
Hey, where you guys going? What's going on?
没时间瞎混了
I don't have time for this.
我们走吧
Then let's go.
-我的包包 -别管了
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表