剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
stars of frozen rain.
看我的星镖攻击
Get ready to be star struck!
接我一招冷剑
Get ready to be cold cut!
苦无攻击
Kunai attack!
倒挂冰钩
Icicle kick!
冰风暴
Force of blizzard!
大鹏展翅
Flying jump!
什么 三个老皮?
What! Three Jakes?
太多了
That's one too many.
天女散冰花
Caltrop hailstorm!
那些老皮都是假的
Those Jakes were all fakes!
冰忍♥术大♥师♥老皮召唤‥
Frigidtsu Master Jake summons
寒冰箭
arrow of ice!
冰霸王回来了 躲起来
It's the Ice King. Hide!
好了 亲爱的
Okay, m'dear.
这儿就是你的新家了
This enclosure will be your new home.
他捉到公主了
He's got a princess.
我们去逮住这个现行犯
Now we leap out, catch him red-handed.
-(日语)收到 -雪隐术
[Japanese] - Snow blind.
薄冰术‥
Thin ice.
企鹅便便的味道闻久就习惯了
But once you get used to the smell of penguin manure... it's almost tolerable.
冰霸王 把公主交出来
Ice King! Hand over that princess!
什么公主?
Princess? What?
老皮 公主在哪儿?
Jake, where's the princess?
-对喔 -什么公主?
Right. - What princess?
刚刚跟你说话的公主
The princess you were just talking to.
对 你刚刚偷回来的公主
Yeah, the one you just came back from stealin'.
胡扯 我刚刚是去医院
Wrong-o. I was at the hospital.
阿鹅竟然怀孕了
For it turns out Gunter here was preggers!
我只是在跟蛋说话
I was just talking to the egg.
它好可爱
It's such a cutie.
阿鹅是女生?
Gunter's a woman?
什么? 不是
What? No.
反正滚出我的房♥子 不然我就宰了你 诸如此类的
Anyway, get out of my house or I'll kill you, et cetera.
我要在躺椅上休息一会儿
I wanna take a nap in my easy chair.
我的躺椅怎么了?
What's happened to my recliner?
还有我的爵士鼓
My skins and tubs!
你们甚至闯入了我的密室?
You even violated my secret sanctum?
你们有什么毛病?
What is wrong with you?
没有公主啊?
No princess?
没错 没有公主
No. No princess.
我们搞砸了 老皮
We messed up, Jake.
我们犯了戒律
We're violators.
对 搞什么鬼
Yeah! What the heck?
你们怎么能私闯民宅 还穿我的收藏品
You think you can just wreck my house... and wear my collectibles?
你们以为自己是谁啊?
Who do you guys think you are?
我们是忍♥者
We're ninjas?
你们不是忍♥者
You're not ninjas.
你们只是两个浑蛋
You're just a couple a jerks.
你说的对
It's true.
冰霸王 我们会补偿你的
Ice King, we're gonna make this right.
好 来吧 补偿我
Yeah. Do it. Make it right.
先从我的‥
Start by...
把我的袋子拿去牢房♥那儿
Take my bag over to the cage.
算了‥别拿那个 当我没说
No! Not that! Never mind!
放下袋子 去清我的健身器材
Put that down and go clean my gym equipment.
公主医生
Doctor Princess!
我不知道她怎么会在里头
I have no idea how that got in there.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
我来说明一下
I'll field that one.
正当我迎接美丽的生命时 冰霸王绑♥架♥了我
The Ice King abducted me while I was distracted... by the horrifying beauty of birth.
没错 阿鹅生病 正好能掩饰我要绑♥架♥公主医生
Yes. Gunter's ailment was the perfect cover... for stealing a princess, MD.
我根本不是真的公主
I'm not even a real princess.
公主只是我的姓
"Princess" is just a surname.
够了 你们或许破坏了 我绑♥架♥公主的计划
Enough! You may have uncovered my princess-smuggling scheme...
但你们也别想活着离开这里
but you'll never leave this place alive!
像我跟阿宝这样的忍♥者
A couple of ninjas like me and Finn...
只有忍♥者才有可能击败
can only be defeated by another ninja!
忍♥者
Ninja!
忍♥者‥
Ninja!
你们是在演哪出啊?
What am I looking at here, exactly?
忍♥者‥
Ninja! - Ninja!
你的蛋还好吗?
So how's your egg doing?
阿鹅 你怎么不告诉我?
Gunter. Why didn't you tell me?
阿鹅
Gunter.
冰刃密室
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表