剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
#朋友们 一起来#
#Adventure time C'mon, grab your friends#
#探险活宝 我们最爱#
#We'll go to very distant lands#
#老皮耍酷 阿宝耍呆#
#With Jake the Dog And Finn the Human#
#这里永远欢乐精彩#
#The fun will never end#
沉默的国王
小妖精受苦太久了 瑟吉亚
The goblins have suffered long enough, Xergiok!
住口 你们不能没有我吧?
Shush! You guys can't live without me, right?
你病得不轻
You got problems, man.
胆小鬼才用魔杖
Wands are for wimps
虽然这次你打败了我 但‥
You may have beaten me this time, but...
好耶
Yeah! - Yeah!
别再来了 讨厌鬼
And stay out, muffin top!
太棒了‥
Hooray!
阿宝和老皮‥
Finn and Jake!
做得好 战士们
Great job, warriors.
你解放了我们
You've freed us.
我是虾米 是皇家妖精幕僚长
I am Gummy, royal goblin chief of staff.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
抱歉 好久没有人愿意善待我了
I'm sorry. I have not known a friendly touch in some time.
因为瑟吉亚总是对我们很坏
You see, Xergiok loved to be a jerk to us.
现在是打屁屁时间
It's spanking time!
玛利亚 我要问你一件事
Heck, Maria. I need to ask you something.
你愿意嫁给我吗?
Do you wanna do this marriage thing with me?
-真温馨 -亲爱的 我愿意‥
Isn't that sweet? - Oh, my love, the answer is y...
恭喜你们
Congratulations.
我们需要好国王来统治
We need a good king to rule us.
或许像是你吧?
Like you, mayhaps?
没错 接受吧‥
Yeah, you should do it! Yeah!
就当他们的国王吧
Yeah, be their king.
不行 我一生都要当冒险家
No, man. I'm an adventurer for life.
若没有国王制止暴♥动♥ 我会失控
If there isn't a king to tell me to not start a riot... I could start a riot then.
没人统治了 开始暴♥动♥
No rules, baby! Start that riot!
-来暴♥动♥ -掀了这张桌子
Riot! - Flip this table!
没人管得了我
No one can tell me no!
拜托 阿宝
Please, Finn,
我们需要国王
we need a king!
停止暴♥动♥
Stop the riot!
我会成为你们的国王
I'll become your king.
不让你们自甘堕落
To save you all from yourselves.
我们有新国王了
We have a new king!
阿宝需要皇后
Hey, Finn's gonna need a queen.
让我来吧
I'll do it.
请容我带您参观 陛下
Allow me to show the grounds, your majesties.
虾米 给我看看有什么好东西‥
Show me what we got, Gummy. Show it to me.
我好兴奋
Dude, I'm psyched!
-我懂 -这里是妖精出生泥坑 陛下
Yeah. - The goblin birthing pits, your majesties.
我要出生了
I'm being born.
真棒
That's pretty neat.
活体妖精喷泉花♥园♥
The garden of living fountains.
好棒
Awesome!
皇家实境游戏厅
The royal game archive,
还有脑波感应控制帽
complete with controller hats.
皇家宠物巨龙洞
The royal dragon stables.
最后是皇家卧房♥
And finally, the royal bedroom.
给皇室伴侣的大床
With king-size bed for the royal couple.
可以改成上下铺吗?
Could you make that a bunk bed?
是 皇后
Yes, my queen.
呢喃阿丹
Whisper Dan!
我睡上铺
I call top!
-那我要睡‥ -等等
And I call... - Wait!
伟大的国王 这是皇家法规
For you, great king, The Book of Royal Rules.
感觉很无聊
Sounds boring.
别担心 陛下
No worries, my liege.
我会念给您听
I'll read it to you.
老皮 陪我醒着一起听法规吧?
Hey, Jake, you wanna stay awake and hear some rules?
好吧 念给我听
All right, lay it on me, Gummy.
法规概要 冒号♥
Introduction, colon,
以下623项皇家法条
the 623 royal rules...
于月年16年订立
were established in moon year 16...
起因是老葛洛法斯
in response to Elder Gorflox's
不断要求维持秩序‥
repeated request... for an organized response...
起床了 陛下
Awaken, your highness.
想得美
No way, dude.
陛下 走吧
Your Excellency, let's go,
我们有很多事要做
we have much to do.
这是您日常盥洗的地方 陛下
This is where you may perform your daily processes, my king.
好大的镜子
Look at that huge mirror!
而且是淡蓝色的男孩风
And it's painted baby blue. Boy style.
陛下 该刷牙了
Come, sire. It is time to brush your teeth...
就用这面男孩风的镜子
in front of the boy-style mirror.
太棒了
Awesome.
不行‥陛下
No, your majesty.
让我们帮你刷牙
Please, let us brush your teeth.
冷静点 阿宝要自己刷牙
Ease up, dudes. Finn access only.
他不照法律来 请打小力一点
He's a rule breaker. Don't spank us too hard.
请放过他们 陛下
Spare them, your majesty.
不如打我吧
Spank me instead.
把我屁♥股♥打开花
Set my buttocks ablaze!
你们在说什么?
Guys, what are you talking about?
法规一 国王不得自己刷牙
Rule one, the king shall not brush his own teeth.
昨晚念给您听的法规里写了
In the book of royal rules I read to you last night.
各位 把屁屁拿开
Guys, put your hams away.
-什么? -我不会打别人的屁屁
Wha? - I'm not gonna spank your hams.
新国王不会这样
I'm not that kind of king.
陛下 那我们能帮您刷牙吗?
So then, we may brush your teeth, my lord?
你们可以帮我刷牙 大概吧
You can brush my teeth, I guess.
好耶
Yay!
早午餐看来真美味
This brunch looks great.
我等不及要开动了
Can't wait to dig in.
我来帮您切 陛下
I will cut that, your highness.
虾米 我是国王
Gummy, as king,
我命令你让我自己切
I order you to let me cut it.
真抱歉 陛下
I'm sorry, sire.
但这样不符合皇家法规
The royal rules don't allow it.
我要自己切
I'm cutting it, Gummy!
不行
No!
谢了 虾米
Thank you, Gummy.
非常抱歉 陛下
A thousand pardons, my lord.
您该不会要自己咀嚼吧?
You're not going to chew that, are you?
-对啊 -真抱歉 陛下
Yeah. - I'm sorry, sire.
这也不符合皇家法规
The royal rules don't allow it.
让我自己咬吧 没人会知道
Gummy, just let me do this. No one will know.
我会知道
I would know.
老皮 这太离谱了
Jake? This is nuts.
或许吧 但法规就是法规
Maybe. But rules are rules.
陛下 请用
Master, eat your food.
我已帮您嚼好
I chewed it thoroughly
现在跟妖精体温一样温热
and heated it to goblin body temperature.
我现在不饿 虾米
I'm not hungry, Gummy.
您看来有点不高兴
You look a little bit down.
需要我帮您哭泣吗?
Would you like me to weep for you?
不用了 我只是‥
No, Gummy. It's just...
陛下‥
Sire! Sire!
小镇广场出事了 有小偷
There's trouble in town square! A thief!
小偷?
A thief?
太好了 我来处理
Yes! I'll handle it!
不行 陛下
No, sire!
国王不能作战
The king is not allowed to fight!
要对小偷演讲才对
He must give a speech to the thief.
这是皇家法规的规定
That is the royal rule, my liege.
小偷在那里
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表