剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
#朋友们 一起来#
#Adventure time C'mon, grab your friends#
#探险活宝 我们最爱#
#We'll go to very distant lands#
#老皮耍酷 阿宝耍呆#
#With Jake the Dog And Finn the Human#
#这里永远欢乐精彩#
#The fun will never end#
真正的自己
小心 别弄坏给 泡泡糖公主的礼物
Careful, you'll wreck my gift for Princess Bubblegum.
抱歉 不过这到底是什么?
Hey, what's it supposed to be anyway?
这是糖果王国的比例模型
It's a scale model of the Candy Kingdom!
我用口水做的
Made out of my saliva.
所以你要送口水给她吗?
So this means you wanna give her your spit?
对 不对
Yup. Hey, no!
没事的 我能理解
It's okay, dude. I totally get it.
我只是想送点小礼
I just wanted to give her something
庆祝她弄了科学的什么东西
to celebrate her science thing.
你是说超级科学烤肉吗?
You mean her super science barbecue?
科学最棒
这个礼物够科学吗?
You think it's science-y enough for her?
放心 她会喜欢的
Relax, she'll love it.
-笑什么? -泡泡糖公主在那里
Wha... - Hey, there's Bubblegum!
快把礼物藏在背后
Hide it behind your back, man.
公主
Princess!
你们好
Hi, guys.
我正在生火准备今晚烤肉
Just getting the grill cooking for tonight's BBQ.
阿宝 你背后藏了什么?
What's that you got behind your back there, Finny?
我做了个东西给你
I made you something.
这样啊 我可以看吗?
Really? Can I scope it?
可以 先闭上眼睛
Yes. Close your eyes.
-好吧 -可以睁眼了
A'ight. - Get ready to open your eyes!
可以睁眼了吗?
Can I open my eyes?
不行 还要再等三个小时
No! Wait! Keep them closed for like three more hours!
我要张开眼睛了
I'm gonna open my eyes.
阿宝 这是粉红色的
Finn! It's pink!
我超爱粉红
I love pink.
谢谢你 阿宝
Thanks, Finn!
公主‥
Princess!
你最好别告状
Better not say nothing, you.
什么事 查特?
Yes, Chet?
我请烤肉师♥父♥准备烤肉
So I called grillmeister for the BBQ...
但薄荷不给他锅铲
but Pepper won't give up the spatula!
好啦‥要就拿去
Fine. You can have it.
抢得到再说
When you pry it from my cold dead hands!
别跑
No!
假如你们不在烤炉旁边
If you two aren't watching the grill...
那是谁在照顾‥炉火?
then who's watching the grill!
是肉
Meat!
熄灭吧 烈火
Die, you fire!
阿宝 你太厉害了
Finn, that was awesome.
谢了 公主 举手之劳而已
Thanks, princess. I'm always happy to help.
我知道了
I see.
以科学观点来看 你的英雄脑袋非常厉害
Your heroic brain is fascinating in a scientific way.
许多科学巨擘会在烤肉会上演说
Many scientific minds are going to be speaking at my barbecue.
你也应该上台说几句
You should talk about something too.
你会答应我吧?
You'll do that for me, right?
你说什么都好
Anything you want.
谢了 阿宝
Thanks, Finn.
给我
Give me that.
好 我得去处理一下
Listen, I have to deal with this.
今晚见
See you tonight.
好
Yeah.
老弟 罩着我呼吸吧
Buddy, just breathe into me.
只是要对一群聪明人演讲罢了
You're just gonna give a speech to a bunch of brainiacs.
我没办法对他们演讲 我是傻瓜
I can't hang with those guys. I'm full of stupid!
那就去最聪明的地方借脑袋吧
Then we'll just borrow some brains... by going to the place where knowledge lives!
脑袋城
Braintown.
不是 是图书馆
No. The library.
活死人的图书馆
The library of the undead.
错了 一般的图书馆
No, just the regular library.
阿宝 我们走吧
Hey, Finn, let's split.
这里原来这么无聊
This turned out to be boring.
但我得把知识塞进脑袋
But I have to cram this info!
好吧‥
Okay.
那我继续看关于无花果的书
I'll just keep reading this book about figs.
我也继续看这本关于猪的书
And I'll just read this book about pigs.
-你在做什么? -我也很无聊
What you doing? - I'm bored now too!
好棒
Yeah. - Yeah.
这么吵可不行
That's completely inappropriate.
但‥我们很有学习热忱
But... We were just enthusiastic about learning.
如果无法自学
So if I can't book learn for beans...
就找聪明人教我科学好了
we'll just get some smartie to explain scientific junk to me.
至少演讲听来会够聪明
Yeah, then you can at least sound smart.
但我们要去哪里找聪明人?
But where are you gonna find someone like that?
老皮 我们要去大学
Jake, we're going to college.
大哉问依然未解
And the great question endures:
谁能在对决中获胜?
Who would win in a fight...
是尼采的超人 还是机械人?
between Nietzche's Übermensch and Mandroid?
答案就是狼人皇后
The answer is Werewolf Queen!
每次都是狼人皇后赢
It's always Werewolf Queen!
好厉害
Rad.
老皮 你直接缩小就行了
Jake, you can just shrink yourself down.
对喔
Yeah.
等我遇见狼人皇后
And when I finally meet the werewolf queen...
她会让我当皇夫
she will take me on as her royal consort...
我们要血腥统治
and we will rule in blood.
老师 你能多说一点科学‥
Hey, teach. Can you talk more about scientific
之类的事吗?
stuff and things?
当然可以
Sure I could.
不过这堂课是虚构战争理论
If this wasn't a class on theoretical fightanomics!
你修了这堂课吗? 你叫什么?
Are you even in this class, mister
虫虫‥一丛丛
Wormy. Wormy McSquirmy.
一丛丛同学吗? 我看看
"McSquirmy." We'll just see about that.
在这里 虫虫一丛丛 失礼了
There you are, "W. McSquirmy." I'm sorry.
你是选了课 但整学期都旷课
Yes, you're registered... and you haven't shown up for a single class!
旷课对师生都不好 虫虫
Truancy hurts us all, McSquirmy.
拜托 你们没有同学爱吗?
Please. Where's your compassion?
-制伏他 -攻击
Let's kill him! - Assail!
精益求精
Excelsior.
老皮 走吧
Jake, let's get out of here.
别来学界捣乱了
And stay out of academia!
就这样了
Well, that's it.
我实在不知道该怎么学科学
I'm all out of ideas on how to learn this junk.
我们就用魔法解决吧
Let's just solve this thing with magic.
不行 那叫抄捷径
No. That's the easy way out.
对 这样最省事
Yeah! It's the easy way out.
没错 我们去怪怪鹅的魔法小店
Yeah! Let's go visit Choose Goose and his magical shack.
你说魔法吗?
Magic, you say?
对 怪怪鹅
Yeah, Choose Goose,
我需要魔法
I need magic.
我需要能增进智慧的魔法
Some kind of mind-enhancing magic.
好 你需要的是‥
Yes. The quest that you are on requires
大书呆眼镜
The Glasses of Nerdicon!
只要戴上眼镜
So I just put those on
就能在大家面前演讲
and then I'd be able to give that lecture.
泡泡糖公主一定会喜欢
And Princess Bubblegum will totally dig it.
好 你想要用什么交换?
Yeah! What do you want for it, CG?
我觉得最近好累
Lately I've been feeling drained.
希望能消除疲惫
I only wish to be entertained.
做得真好 眼镜收好
Well done. The glasses you have won.
所有小事物都能见微知着
Everything small is just a small version of something big!
我什么都了解了
I understand everything!
阿宝 你还好吗?
Bud, are you okay?
老皮 我好得不得了
Jake, I'm better than okay!
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表