剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
#朋友们 一起来#
#Adventure time C'mon, grab your friends#
#探险活宝 我们最爱#
#We'll go to very distant lands#
#老皮耍酷 阿宝耍呆#
#With Jake the Dog And Finn the Human#
#这里永远欢乐精彩#
#The fun will never end#
别再撑了
阿宝 是流星 快许个愿
Dude. Shooting star. Make a wish.
那不是流星 是一只萤火虫
That's not a shooting star. It's just a firefly.
你要许什么愿 老皮?
What are you gonna wish for, dude?
你知道的 只有两个好兄弟能分享的事
You know. That something special only two bros... can share.
我也跟你许了同样的愿
I think I'm wishin'... for the same thing.
你说是‥古代灵异双头战象‥
You mean the... Ancient psychic tandem... war elephant.
天啊 我真的好想骑喔
Man. I wanna ride it so bad.
你要怎么控制那只大象啊?
How do you even control those things?
阿宝你不能控制它
You can't control it, dude.
你必须要让它愿意被控制
You have to let it give you control.
开始许愿
Start wishin'.
这是什么?
What the...
那是我的另一批热狗骑士 所发出的求救火花
That's a distress flare from my other hot dog knights.
我派他们去救 另一批被困在迷宫里的骑士
I sent them to rescue my other other hotdog knights... who got trapped in the labyrinth.
这个讯息是说
Their message says...
宝贝 我们 有麻烦 时间
Baby. Us. Trouble. Time.
他们一定遭遇可怕的危险
They must be in great danger.
热狗骑士 都很‥笨
Hot dog knights are slow.
别担心 公主
Don't worry, princess.
交给老皮和我来处理
Jake and I are on it.
这个地方真的超大一把的
Fudge, man. This place is yoga balls huge.
一把应该不能用 "超"来形容吧
Yoga balls aren't that really huge, dude.
老兄 说话不经大脑 一向是我的特色
Hey, man, I can't analyze everything that comes out of my mouth.
我们抄捷径 赶快把事情解决怎么样?
Should we, like, try to cheat and stretch over the walls?
我想不行 你看
Naw, man. Look.
作弊就死定了
好吧 那我把脚缠在树枝上
Okay, well. Then. I'll just hook my legs around this stump...
进去以后就不怕迷路了 像这样 你看?
and stretch us through so we don't get lost. Like this, see?
你真的超酷的 老皮
You're a cool guy, Jake.
谢谢称赞
Thank you.
天啊 这边的通道真多
Man. There's so many passageways and stuff.
我们要找超久 才能找到热狗骑士
It'll take us forever to find those hot dog knights.
别吃我们 老兄
Don't eat me, man.
不是 我们是来救你们的 各位
Nah. We're here to save you, guy.
感谢老天 我们迷路了
Thank the stars. We were lost.
你们怎么没迷路?
How didn't you guys get lost?
我们可以顺着 老皮的身体回去
We're just gonna follow Jake's body back.
-太棒了 好耶 -厉害
Wow. Look at that. - Far out. That's great.
迷宫的中♥央♥
At the center of the maze...
有一个神奇生物 可以让人愿望成真
there's a magic creature that grants wishes.
愿望? 你跟我想的一样吗?
Wishes? Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
古代灵异双头战象‥
Ancient psychic tandem war elephant!
这是我们的机会
This is our chance.
热狗‥
Hot dog.
撑着点 勇士们 我们要去许几个愿
Hold on, boys. We're gonna get us some wishes.
#唱 因为你妈妈‥说#
#Sing 'cause your mamma said#
#她说你妈妈‥啥?#
#She said your mamma what#
#你妈妈说什么? 她说#
#What your mamma say? She say#
#我忙着带油腻小孩 滑着我的肉排#
#I'm busy makin' babies, greasy babies Slidin' on my gravies.#
#就在‥# 我忘了下一句
#In the...# I forgot the next part.
糟糕 老皮 你的身体越来越细
Dang, Jake, your body's gettin' thin.
没错 我很苗条
Hey, I got a nice bod.
对啦‥ 但是现在‥好像有点不妙
Yeah. But right now... Not so nice.
好吧 你可以 把对我身材的诸多意见
Okay, you can take your weird body issues...
丢到某地方封起来
and tuck them somewhere private.
我可以把 健康身体的问题用来‥
Whereas I can take my healthy body issues and...
对抗泥巨人
Fight a golem.
有入侵者
Trespassers.
老皮 把它绑起来
Wrap him up, Jake.
我来了
I'm on it.
不要乱动 我不能再伸长了
Stop flexing. I can't stretch anymore.
你做得到 老皮
You can do it, Jake.
伸长‥把它绑起来
Stretch. Wrap him up more.
来吧 宝贝
C'mon, baby.
老皮万岁‥
Jake. Yeah.
泥巨人 解决了 各位
Golem. Taken care of. Dudes.
老皮 你太棒了
Jake. You're amazing.
老皮 你不能再拉你的身体了
Jake, you need... to take it easy on the stretching, man.
什么? 不行 老皮 你可以继续的
Wha... No, Jake, you can keep goin', man.
大家说是不是 拜托 老皮 你可以的
Right, guys? C'mon, Jake. You can go.
老皮‥
Jake.
好吧 走吧 阿宝
All right. C'mon, Finn...
拉皮火车要出发 前往下一站了
this stretchy train is leavin' the station. Choo choo.
我一定要继续拉
Just gotta keep stretchin'.
是啊 停
Yeah. Wait. Stop, Jake.
-你听到了吗? -没有
You hear that? - No.
这地方真的超诡异
This place is weirding me out.
眼睛睁大点注意陷阱和坏蛋
Keep your eyes open for traps and junk.
你看那个
Check that out.
太夸张 这是你 老兄
Snap, that's you, dude.
兄弟 小心点
Hey, man, watch it.
那是我的肚子
I think that's my nerp,
但是被拉变形了
but, like, super stretched out.
住手 阿宝
Stop, man.
痛
Nerp.
我的天啊
Oh, my grob.
别担心我
It's okay.
热狗百毒不侵
Hot dogs are immune to poison.
-超恶 -让我来
Sick. - I got it.
老皮‥
Jake.
我很好 老兄
I'm good, man.
你们刚担心的不过是小蝎子‥
It's the small scorpions you gotta worry about.
又好像是蛇?
Or is that just with snakes?
不是 等等 毒液发作了
Nope. Wait, poison's kickin' in.
不要 老皮 撑着点
No, Jake. No! Come on. Hang in there, Jake.
撑过疼痛 让我们愿望成真
Work through pain. Let's get wishes.
愿望‥
Wishes. - Wishes.
好啦 上车了 我们走
All right, you guys, hop on. Let's do it.
我觉得这样不太好 老皮
I don't think this is a good idea, man.
我没事 兄弟 我们马上就会得到战象
I'm fine, brother. We'll have that war elephant in no time.
好吧
Okay.
看来是最后的拼图
Looks like the final puzzle.
你可以拉上去吗 老皮?
You think you can stretch up there, buddy?
-可以 -妈呀 老皮 你还好吧
Yes. - Whoa. Jake, you okay?
还好 我只是 没办法眨眼
Yeah. I just can't close my eyes lids.
太‥紧绷了
Too tight.
够了 太夸张了 不再前进 我们回家
Okay, dude, this is too far. No more maze, we're goin' home.
好 我越来越薄了
Yeah. I'm feelin' a little thin.
别停‥ 撑到最撑 撑下去‥
Don't stop. Take it to max. Max it.
你拉得很好
You stretch good.
老皮‥
Jake.
好吧
All right.
老皮 不行 你会受伤的
Jake, no. You're gonna get hurt.
-不行 再努力点 强壮点 -继续拉
No. Go harder. - Go stronger. Keep stretching.
-我冲了 -老皮 不要
I'm goin' for it. - Jake, no.
老皮‥
Jake. - Yeah, Jake.
完成
Done.
让愿望成真的生物
That must be the wishes.
猫咪
Kitty.
你做到了 现在我们可以许愿要‥
You did it, man. Now we can go wish for our...
古代灵异双头战象‥
Ancient psychic tandem war elephant.
现在走路要小心一点
Gotta move carefully.
我的内脏撑太长了 像纸一样薄
My internal organs are super stretched. Paper thin.
我超爱猫咪
I love kitties.
-啥? -对不起
Wha? - I am sorry.
老皮
Jake!
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表