剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
#朋友们 一起来#
#Adventure time C'mon, grab your friends#
#探险活宝 我们最爱#
#We'll go to very distant lands#
#老皮耍酷 阿宝耍呆#
#With Jake the Dog And Finn the Human#
#这里永远欢乐精彩#
#The fun will never end#
拍电影
别忘了肿泡泡的低卡可乐
Don't forget LSP's diet cola.
没忘 我真的超爱活宝电影俱乐部
I won't. I really do love Finn and Jake Movie Club.
好了 各位
Okay, everybody.
树鼻妹的苹果汁
Apple juice for Tree Trunks.
肿泡泡的低卡可乐
Diet soda for LSP.
你要喝什么?
What did you order, PB?
我自己有
I brought my own.
我的宝贝喝冰拿铁
Iced latte for m'lady.
艾薇尔的番茄汁
Tomato juice for Marceline.
谢了 阿宝
Thanks, Finn.
哔莫的热可可
Hot cocoa for Beemo.
谢谢 感恩
This does compute.
最后 老皮提琴里的雪比 来一杯超小牛奶
And finally a thimble of milk for Shelby... the worm who lives in Jake's viola.
叫我雪比就好
You can just call me Shelby.
老皮
Jake?
非常高兴各位 今晚能够来这里
We're so excited that you could be here tonight...
参加活宝电影俱乐部的看片会
for Finn and Jake's Movie Club's Feature Presentation.
"热讯号♥第三集"
Heat Signature Three.
-有潜水艇? -听起来不错
With the submarine? - Sounds great.
快点放啦
Get on with it!
播放
泡泡糖坐了我的位子
Princess Bubblegum is in my seat.
我们上次就说过了
We decided last time,
没有保留座 先来的 就先坐
no reserved seating. First come, first serve.
那是什么?
What's that?
电影一开始都会播的啊
Just stuff that comes at the beginning of the movies.
对啊 所有的电影都有
Yeah, it's on all the movies we dig up.
真的吗? 看起来很重要的样子
I don't know, it seems pretty important, Finn.
好吧 看一下
All right, let's take a look.
暂停一下
Pause, Beemo.
警告 本国法律将严厉制裁
Warning. Federal law provides severe and criminal penalties...
未经授权于公共场合 播放本片者
for the unauthorized exhibition of copyrighted motion pictures.
-我们只好取消了 -抱歉 要取消啦
All right. Goodbye. - Sorry we had to cancel.
我们一直都在违法播放电影
We've been showing these films unauthorized.
这些电影都是八百年前的老片
But these movies are before the Great Mushroom War.
我们应该尊重法律的
We should still respect authority, mang.
-阿宝 -是
Finn? - Yeah?
下个礼拜还要一起看电影吗?
Are we meeting next week to watch a movie?
是 可能吧 应该可以
Yeah. Maybe, I think so.
阿宝 别解散电影俱乐部
Finn. Don't cancel Movie Club.
我真的非常享受 这美好的时光
I've literally been having the time of my life.
-我也是呢 -冷静一下
[Korean] - Calm down, y'all.
下个礼拜 活宝电影院一定开演
We're gonna have Finn and Jake Movie Club next week for sure.
我们要去找没有版权的电影
Jake and I just have to find a movie without that warning.
-说定了 -没关系
That's all right. - Good.
-下次见罗 -再见
All right. We'll see you next time. - Bye bye.
阿宝 一定找不到没有版权的电影
Dude, we've never found a movie without that warning.
我们没有要去找电影 老皮
We're not gonna find a movie, Jake.
那我们要怎么办?
What're we gonna do?
我们要自己拍一部
We're gonna make one.
开始拍电影
Movie filming time.
好了 哔莫 转向右边开始拍摄
Okay, Beemo, turn to your right and start filming.
开始移♥动♥摄影机 继续走
Start to truck in. Keep going.
继续向前 走
Keep trucking in, Beemo.
真是太棒了
That was awesome, Beemo.
对 好犀利 超棒
Yeah. Fantastic. Super.
千万别跟丢了
Don't lose her, Beemo.
拍前面‥
Front shot.
拍白云
Film the clouds.
别忘记拍小的
Don't forget the little one.
注意‥来不及拍了 在你的右前方
Beemo, you're gonna miss it. Over there to your right.
我们快来不及了 快一点
We're gonna miss it. Hurry, Beemo.
别跟丢 感觉要掉下去了 跟好
Don't lose it. Looks like it's gonna fall. Follow it.
看那边 河对面
Look over there. Across the river.
等一下 别拍硬币了 快拍那边
Beemo. Forget about the coin. Film that over there.
拉近
Zoom in.
超怪 再拍多一点
Weird. Let's get some more footage.
-像这样? -对 太完美了
Like that? - Yeah, perfect.
-你确定? -对 看起来很棒
Are you sure? - Yeah, looks great.
-那这个呢? -这样更厉害
Wait, what about this? - That's even better.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
真搞不懂 一堆乱七八糟的东西
I don't get it. That's just a bunch of random junk.
对啊 我也不喜欢
Yeah, I'm not engaged.
我希望能看到 反应人生的东西
I need to see something that reflects life as it is...
最好兼具娱乐效果
but you know, entertaining.
对 像是浪漫爱情喜剧片
Yeah, like a romantic comedy.
没错 冒险动作片
Exactly. An action-adventure.
-我刚刚才不是这样讲的 -赶快去拍吧
Wait, that's not what I said. - Let's get to filming!
好了 黏黏公主
Okay, Slime Princess...
这一幕 你要跳去抓那条藤蔓
in this scene you're gonna leap over to that vine...
荡过那群鳄鱼
swing over the crocodiles...
翻三次再转一圈 然后漂亮着地
do a triple flip with a full twist and land clean.
别掉进水里 不然会被吃掉
Don't fall in the water, or you'll get eaten alive.
开拍
Action!
不行‥不能亲亲 卡‥
No. No smooching. Cut.
我觉得很棒啊
I thought it was great.
不行 通通都不能用
No, we can't use any of it.
我认为全部可以用
I think we should use all of it.
不行
No, not all.
应该剪掉黏黏公主亲亲的片段 很笨
We should throw away the part where Slime Princess was smooching. That was dumb.
-说什么? -笨死了
What? - Dumb.
好了 你们在野餐
Okay, you're having a picnic...
你陷入爱河 但是不能承认
you're in love, but you can't admit it.
所以就开始砸食物调情
So you're having a playful food fight.
来 开拍
And action.
你干吗这样啊?
Why did you do that?
卡‥
Cut.
这个不是我要的啦
Cut. That was not what I wanted.
那真是太棒了 我们应该多拍点这种东西
That was awesome. We need to shoot more stuff like that.
接下来呢?
What's next?
好了 公主 往后移一点
Okay, PB. Move back a little.
停
Stop.
阿宝?
Finn? - Yeah?
这是在拍什么?
How does this work?
老皮要让青蛙跳向他
Jake's gonna get the frog to hop toward him.
他一这么做 你就跟着车子跑
And when he does, you're gonna run alongside the chariot...
看起来就像你在驾车
and it's gonna look like you're driving it.
好吧
Okay.
-阿宝 -干吗?
Hey, Finn? - Yeah?
车子一开动 让她说一句台词
How about... when the chariot takes off, she says something like...
我要结账
"Check please."
什么? 不行 那太烂了
What? No, that's terrible.
预备‥开拍
And action.
我要结账?
Check please?
老皮 你苍蝇放太近了啦
Jake. You brought the fly in too close.
-对不起 -快抓住它
I'm sorry. - Help me catch him.
其实我觉得挺有趣的
I thought it was funny.
又不是拍喜剧
This isn't a comedy.
你这样也拍不出来啦
Not the way you're shooting it.
快点帮我抓这家伙
Look, just help me catch this guy.
好 但是一抓到 换拍我的
All right, but after this, we do my part.
好了 各位 今天真的很累
Okay, everyone. It's been a long day.
很多‥
Lot of...
很多跑来跑去还有追青蛙
There was a lot of runnin' around chasin' frogs...
但是我们在拍电影 现在要拍盛大婚礼
But we are makin' a movie, and this is the big wedding scene.
杯子蛋糕先生 你来演锦龙
Mr. Cupcake, you're playing Todd Johnson.
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表