剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
我知道要怎么赢得公主赞赏了
I know exactly how to impress the princess!
用更多口水泡泡吗?
More spit bubbles?
不是‥口水泡泡 跟我的旧世界观一样脆弱
No, those spit bubbles were as fragile... as my old perception of reality.
但等等 你说的或许有道理
But wait. Maybe you're on to something.
不如让泡泡糖公主见识 前所未有的泡泡
I could show the princess bubbles... the likes of which no one has ever seen!
你打算怎么做?
And how will you do that?
我要先列出清单
I'll start with a solid, bulleted list.
探险活宝
科学最棒
再次谢谢葡萄糖博士
Thanks again to Dr. Dextrose
分享对可爱愿景的精辟研究
for sharing your fascinating research on the future of cuteness.
真棒呢
Yes. How charming.
见解有够古怪
What quaint notions.
接着是客座演讲
And now for a special guest lecture
主讲人是哇赛秘境的大英雄
by one of Ooo's greatest heroes...
欢迎小男孩阿宝
Finn the human!
各位来宾和公主好
Ladies and gentlemen, and princess...
我今天的演讲主题是多♥维♥泡泡
I'm here to talk about multi-dimensional bubbles!
我不只是来吹泡泡而已
But I'm not just going to talk about blowing bubbles!
还要让你们大"吹"眼界
I'm going to blow your minds.
这是我自己发明的吹泡泡器
This is a bubble blower of my own design.
能用来吹出多度空间的泡泡
With this you can blow bubbles in different dimensions.
二维的泡泡投射出一维的影子
This two-dimensional bubble casts a one-dimensional shadow.
三维的泡泡投射出二维的影子
A three-dimensional bubble casts a two-dimensional shadow.
四维的泡泡投射出三维的影子
A four-dimensional bubble casts a three-dimensional shadow.
简直超出理解范围
It is beyond comprehension!
-超越时间 超越空间 -天啊
Oh, my! - Beyond space! Beyond time!
阿宝 这表示你创造了‥
Finn, that would mean you've created...
没错 黑洞
Yes. A black hole!
阿宝 快想想办法
Finn, do something!
没关系 解决办法就在我的‥
It's okay. I'm sure the solution is on my bulleted
清单上
list!
别担心 一切都在我的掌控中
Don't worry. I have everything under control.
什么在掌控中?
Under control?
来宾都吓坏了
My guests are terrified!
很好 他们体内会分泌肾上腺素
Yes! And their brains are releasing adrenaline...
还有多巴胺 松果体也可能释放二甲基色胺
dopamine, even dimethyltryptamine from the pineal gland!
这段经历极具教育价值
This has serious educational value.
恐惧死亡和濒死体验
Thanatophobia and this N.D.E...
能改变我们对生命的认知
is giving us all euphoric altered awareness.
公主 你不明白吗?
Don't you see, princess?
生命终将逝去
We were all born to die!
你想把我们全都害死吗?
You're trying to kill us all?
当然不是
No, of course not!
我只想给你史上最棒的研讨会
I'm trying to give you the greatest conference ever!
阿宝 你已经疯了
Finn. You've gone insane.
什么? 错了 我是史上最聪明的人
What? No way. I'm like the smartest guy in Ooo...
多亏了这副眼镜
thanks to these glasses.
眼镜?
Glasses?
阿宝 快拿下来
Finn, take those off.
你已经丧失自我了
You're not yourself.
-但是‥ -拜托 我需要真正的你
But... - Please! I need the real you.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
你用这个吹出来的
You blew it, Finn. With this.
那我就用这个灭了它
Then I'll kill it with this.
小心一点
Be careful.
阿宝 小心
Finn! Look out!
什么?
Wha...
是四维的剑
Four-dimensional!
老皮 放开我
Jake, let me go!
阿宝 不要做傻事
Finn! Don't do anything stupid!
我也没办法
I can't help it, man.
因为我就是个大傻瓜
I'm all about stupid!
好耶
Yeah!
阿宝
Finn! - Finn!
阿宝 我的科学烤肉彻底失败了
Finn, my science barbecue was a fiasco.
太不可思议了
That was incredible.
这场研讨会绝对算史上最棒
That was the greatest conference ever!
我太无知了
I'm ...
这是什么?
What's this?
做超级泡泡 造成黑洞 发疯
Make hyper bubble. Cause black hole. Become insane.
公主拿下眼镜 解救大家
PB takes off my glasses. Save the day.
赢得公主的芳心?
Win the heart of the princess.
阿宝 你知道会发生这些事吗?
Finn, you knew all this would happen?
知道什么? 这是我在变聪明时写的
Knew what? I wrote that list when I was insane with smartness.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表