剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
I need homie help.
我有个点子
I got a plan, broham.
你把角对着我 其他的交给我
Just stretch your horn at me, and I'll take care of the rest.
你最棒了 朋友
You're the best, homie.
兄弟挺兄弟
Homies help homies.
非常不寻常的颜色 老皮
Very unusual color palette, Jake.
对 很低调
Yes. Subtle.
万岁
Yeah.
阿宝?
Finn?
我们再多玩点传统游戏如何?
How about we play... some more traditional rainicorn games, my boy?
我‥
I...
-玩就玩吧 -那么开始罗‥
Let's do it. - Let the games begin.
对不起啦
I'm sorry.
我的错 我去找他
Yo, my bad. I'll get him.
兄弟 你还好吧
Hey, man. How's it goin'?
一点也不好
It's goin' crud cow.
我知道‥对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
但是他们很喜欢我
But they really like me.
你的计划非常完美
Your plan is working perfectly.
被刺屁屁还有被嘲笑
Being poked in the buns and laughed at
可不在计划里
was not in my plan.
不在计划里啦
Not in the plan!
阿宝
Look, Finn,
你知道我会永远挺你
you know I got your back forever...
但是现在也只有你能帮我
but right now you're the only one who can help me.
拜托啦 老弟
C'mon, homie.
兄弟要挺兄弟
Homies help homies.
二位 你们要继续玩吗?
Hey, guys. You ready to get this game going again?
不了 我们好累
No. We're pooped.
对啊 我们拿野餐出来大吃吧
Yeah, we're about ready to break out our picnic basket and dig in.
不行 来者是客
No. You're my guests.
我该招待你们
Let me take care of you.
兄弟 拜托帮我煮点东西吃
Homie, help me cook something, please.
-好啦 -谢了 阿宝
Okay. - Thanks, Finn.
你们不用费心
Okay. Don't worry about a thing.
有阿宝午餐就搞定
Finn'll make a great lunch.
他有点生 但味道还不错
He's a little raw, but he's got great taste.
什么?
What?
好有钱 而且又好大方
So wealthy and so generous.
我好期待 但又不敢要求
I was hoping, but I was afraid to ask.
等不及了‥
Can't wait. - I can't wait.
老皮 他们想吃我
Jake! I think they wanna eat me.
我们当然想
Of course we do.
老皮说有你午餐就搞定
Jake said you'd make a great lunch.
老皮 快来
Jake! C'mon!
糟糕‥
Oh, man!
给我住口 老头
Knock it off, Bob.
不准你打他
Don't you touch him.
拜托 住手 各位
Wait. Come on. Stop it, guys.
别这样 各位 我说住手
C'mon, y'all. I said stop.
真是够了
Now, that's enough.
没人可以吃阿宝
Nobody's eating Finn.
他不是我的管家
He's not my butler
更不是食物
and he's not food.
阿宝是我的朋友
Finn is my friend.
对不起 这个谎言撒过了头
I'm sorry I let the lies get so far out of hand.
我只是害怕失去彩虹姐姐
I just got so scared of losing Lady.
但如果他们恨我 那就恨吧
But if they hate me, so be it.
不再骗人了
No more lies.
你是一只狗?
You're a dog?
是 我只是‥
Yeah. I just...
听着 我对这一切很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry about everything.
我本来‥
I was...
万岁
Hooray.
#今天真快乐 超万岁#
#Today is a happy day. Hip-hooray#
#快乐在今天 这家伙超棒#
#Today is the day This dude is a super guy#
#我的天啊 超级棒#
#Oh, meoh, my. A super guy#
#我们真幸运‥#
#We are the lucky ones#
彩虹?
Lady?
(韩语)我就担心他们不受控 我爸妈很爱小狗
[Korean]
(韩语)有只小狗在战争时 救过我老爸
[Korean]
她说什么?
What'd she say?
她说担心伯父伯母太兴奋
She says she was worried that they'd freak out...
因为他们超级爱狗狗
'cause her parents are bananas for dogs.
太酷了 真的假的?
J.J. Flip. What the zip?
对 她说有只狗 在战争中救了她爸爸
Yeah, she says a dog saved her dad in the war.
这就酷了
Wow. That's flippin' awesome.
阿宝
Finn.
我想跟你说
Listen... I just want you to know
我们很抱歉想吃你
how sorry we are about trying to eat you.
毕竟这种机会不常见
It's just that we never thought we'd get another chance.
我们以为人类绝种了
We thought humans were extinct.
所以这不是人肉做的?
So this isn't human?
不是啦
No.
这是大豆做的素肉
This is soy people.
我从没吃过真正的人肉
I've never tasted real human before...
其实大豆做的口感差不多
but they say you can't even tell the difference.
好恶 大豆
Eww... Soy?
阿宝 这不错吃
Finn, you're delicious.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表