剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
I tried everything. I guess she just doesn't like me.
拜托 像泡泡糖那种傻蛋?
Come on, Finn, a brainlord like Bonnie?
跟她一起一礼拜就无聊了
You'd be bored with her in a week.
但是我却觉得你真的很棒
And anyway, I for one, think you're pretty great.
很抱歉 没有帮上你的忙 下次再见了
Sorry it didn't work out like you wanted. I'll see you later, I guess.
艾薇尔 当然了
Marceline. Of course.
艾薇尔她最挺我
It's been Marceline all along.
阿宝 我一直在找你
Hey, man, I been lookin' for you.
对不起我之前很可恶
Sorry for acting like a dweeb before.
一起来吃点东西?
Want some leftover spaghetti?
不用 谢了 老兄 但我真的需要你的帮忙
No thanks, man. But I really need your help.
该我上场
'Bout time.
艾薇尔 你要不要跟我看电影?
Marceline! Will you go to the movies with me?
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
#晚安 亲亲宝贝 你的男伴在此#
#Good evening, my dear Your escort is here#
阿宝 你不会想跟我一起走下去的
Finn, you do not want to go down that road with me.
跟你一起 我愿意走任何一条路
With you, I would walk down any road, my lady...
尤其是去情人电影夜的路
especially if it leads to the movies.
是吗? 没有人想去看电影却带‥
Yeah? No one would wanna go to the movie with...
这个‥
this.
你现在觉得我怎么样?
What do you think of me now?
你喜欢吃爆米花吗?
How do you like your popcorn?
你快惹毛我了喔
You're starting to annoy me.
那我们就做些好玩的事 像是去看电影
Then let's do something fun, like go to the movies.
给我闪远点 阿宝
Get off me. Finn,
我喜欢你 但是‥
I like you but...
-夹头 -等一下 你听我说
Headlock. - No. Listen to me.
我不要跟你去看电影
I'm not gonna go to the movies with you.
我只是不想 跟你变成那样子的关系
I just don't like you that way.
对不起 阿宝 我只是‥
I'm sorry, Finn. I just...
不想跟你交往
I don't wanna date you.
交往? 天啊 我只想去看电影
Date me? Man, I just want to go to the movies.
但是大家都讨厌我
But everybody hates me.
等等 你不是想要我当你女朋友?
Wait. You don't want me to be your girlfriend?
不要 纯粹看电影
No. Movies.
既然你没在找女朋友
If you weren't looking for a girlfriend
那干嘛整天谈情说爱?
then why were you romancing it up all day?
因为老皮说情人电影夜要怪怪的亲亲
'Cause Jake said Couples Night had weird kissing requirements
还有浪漫入会仪式什么别的
and romance initiation rituals and whatever else.
我又没完全那么说
I didn't really say all that.
那我当然跟你去 阿宝
Of course I'll go with you, Finn.
-真的? -以朋友的身份
You will? - Yeah. As friends.
当然只是朋友
Of course as friends.
不准用舌头 -好…什么?
But no tongue. - Y... What?
天啊 我真不敢相信 终于看到这部片了
Oh, man, I can't believe I'm finally going to see this movie.
爆♥炸♥的爱
亲爱的 我想是时候说再见了
Mon cher... I guess this is goodbye.
不可 别说再见 让我们吻别
No. Not goodbye. Let's say... "farvel."
情人夜好烂 艾薇尔
Couples Night sucks. Marceline,
我有幸能请你带我们离开 这超荒谬的地方吗?
would you do me the honor of getting the plop out of here?
我真是求之不得呢
There's nothing I'd like more.
没有任何事能拆散我们两个
Nothing can ever tear us apart.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表