剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
My pack! - It's okay.
天啊 我是很想追上去啦
Man, I wanna go after them
但这个洞看来好恐怖
but... that hole looks scary, doesn't it?
算了 不就是个洞
Well, holes are holes.
阴魔王
The Lich.
他要恢复魔力了 超诡异
He's getting his powers back. Weird.
不行
No!
你投降吧
Prepare thyself
我以泡泡公主之名 你快前来领死吧
to get smote in the name of Bubblegum!
没错 就是个洞
Yep. Holes are holes.
小心 真是够了
Look out! That's it!
够了 我要去吼他
I'm gonna bark him!
-阿宝 -糟糕
Finn. - Oh, no.
阿宝 过来
Finn. Come.
-够了 -你不冷吗 阿宝?
Stop! - Aren't you cold, Finn?
快走进井里 阿宝
Walk into the well, Finn.
你不冷吗?
Aren't you cold?
我不冷 我有公主的毛衣
No, I'm not! I've got a sweater on.
你不过是个笑话而已
You are a joke to me.
这件毛衣‥让我平安无事
This sweater. It's keeping me safe.
我很关心你 阿宝
I care about you, Finn.
这就对了
This is it.
对抗邪恶的终极武器
The ultimate weapon against evil.
力量来自于
The power of
爱‥超喜欢一个人
lo... Liking someone a lot.
阴魔王
Lich!
阿宝 老弟
Finn! Buddy.
老皮?
Jake?
-老皮 -阿宝 你成功了
Jake! - Oh, Finn, you did it.
真的?
We did?
对 我们成功了
Hey, yeah, we did it.
你们两个 这次的经验
Oh, you guys. This experience
让我们的关系更亲近了
has brought us all so much closer together.
公主 这一切我很抱歉
Princess, I'm sorry for all of this.
我爱你 我决定要放你自♥由♥
I love you. And I've decided to set you free.
快去吧
Go free!
糟糕 我把她扔下去了
I've got the dropsies.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表