剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
#我的杯子蛋糕 也死了#
#My cupcake is dead#
#甜甜圈死了 大汉堡死了#
#My donut's dead My burger's dead#
#我的奶昔 也死了#
#My milkshake is dead#
#所有的爱吃食物 都死光光了#
#All of our favorite foods Are totally dead#
#就不能生产出更多的食物#
#They cannot procreate in little food beds#
#我们吃光光 变成那一坨大便#
#We'll eat them up And turn them into stuff#
#我们会替它们哭#
#And we'll cry over their graves#
#永远哭不够#
#But you can't cry enough#
#当你想起心爱的人 流再多泪还是徒然#
#When you miss someone you love You can't cry enough#
你们这些熊快点离开这里
You bears gotta get out of here!
要不然就会被岩浆给熔化
Or you're all gonna be melted by lava!
趴踢派 还有别的出口吗?
Party Pat do you know of another exit?
那个黑色神秘的矿坑 已经没有人用了
There's the dark and mysterious mine, but nobody uses it anymore.
他们说的一定是后面那个洞
He must be talking about the butt intestines.
走吧 老皮 我们快离开这里
C'mon, Jake. We gotta get outta here.
最后一片绷带
One more bandage.
好了
Huzzah.
所有的熊都安全逃出来了
The party bears are safe, Party Pat.
你们可以在这里开派对了
Y'all can party out here now.
不可 为了生存
No, to survive,
我们需要一个 超棒的俱乐部开派对
my people need a phat party club to grind in.
那个怪兽的内脏 真是有够棒
That monster's gut was totally excellent.
你很变♥态♥耶 趴踢派
You're sick, Party Pat.
我要去看电视了
I'm gonna go watch TV.
他应该不会再让你们进去了
Pat, he's not going to let you back in his mouth.
你们用烟火把他的嘴烫伤了
You scorched it all up with fireworks.
除非‥趴踢派
Unless... Party Pat!
派对‥松饼‥
...party... ...pancake...
听我说 怪兽
Hear me, monster.
我的人♥民♥和我 想进去再开一次派对
My people and I wish to party inside you once more.
请让我们进去你的肚子里面
Prithy take us upon thine gut...
我们不会在派对上放烟火了
and we shall party no more with fireworks...
这次我们用超温和的雷射笔
but instead with gentle lasers.
老皮 等等
Hey, Jake. Wait up.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表