剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
There might be some USC sweatshirts involved, as well.
-好吧 -这样吧
-Okay. -Tell you what,
我先赶在他们回来前去换衣服
I'm gonna go change before they get back.
好 我的惊喜宣布就这样没了
Yeah. So much for my surprise announcement.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
你说得对
You were right.
这里的鲜鱼塔可饼很好吃
Fish tacos here are pretty damn good.
不过应该还是比不上...
Though still probably not as good
安德烈亚家的
-as Andrea's. -Andrea's.
我只是希望我们能谈些事情 不被小人类打扰
So, I, I just wanted us to talk through some stuff without our tiny human interrupting.
我可以接受
I'm okay with it.
如果你准备好了 我完全支持你
If you feel you're ready, then I support you completely.
-真的吗? -对
-Really? -Yeah.
我们没能走下去 但我还是希望你快乐
I know it didn't work out with us, but... I still want you to be happy,
如果你觉得是时候了...
so if you think it's time...
你以为我在说我们准备好做什么了?
What do you think that I think we're ready for?
跟别人约会
Dating. Other people.
回去工作
Going back to work.
这才是我想跟你谈的事
That's what I was gonna talk to you about.
-不是约会? -如果你准备开始约会的话...
-Oh, so not dating? -Well, I mean, if you're ready to start dating...
没有 我没有 我是说 我...
No. No, I'm not... No. I mean, I'm-I'm-I'm...
这段对话可以重来吗?
Can we start this conversation over, please?
好 我想回到接线中心工作
Okay. I would like to go back to work. At the call center.
我知道这样会影响到我们排好的行程
And I know that it's gonna complicate the schedule that we've already worked out,
日托也是一笔支出 但...
and we'll take a hit financially with day care, but...
你想念帮助别人的感觉
You miss helping people.
我大概是在电视上看到那栋大楼烧起来
I guess I didn't realize how much that place
才意识到那里对我有多么重要
really mattered to me until I saw it burning on television.
我根本不该离开的
I never should have walked away.
他们会很欢迎你回去的
They'd be glad just to have you back.
嘿
Hey.
午餐显然很顺利
Lunch clearly went well.
你的心情比出门时好多了
You're in a much better mood than when you left.
看来你跟麦迪谈得很愉快
I'm guessing the talk with Maddie was good.
她不是想提出跟任何人约会
She wasn't asking for permission to date anyone.
你猜错了 弟弟
You were wrong about that one, little brother.
我印象中的对话可不是那样的
That is not how I remember the conversation going.
你是胡思乱想的那一个 而我还叫你冷静
You were the one who was spiraling. I believe I told you to chill.
我才不会胡思乱想
I do not spiral.
是啊 你来做这个 可能就会了
Yeah, well, maybe you would if you took one of these.
这什么
What is...
职业能力倾向测试
Career aptitude test.
我离开消防队 就得重新开始了
Now that I've quit the fire department, I'm gonna have to start over.
不追随你的脚步
Won't be following in your footsteps.
也绝不追随爸的脚步 所以...
Definitely won't be following in Father's, so...
看来我得找到其他脚步了
Guess I have to find other footsteps.
哇 考古学家 图书馆员 社会学家 庭审律师?
Wow. Archaeologist. Librarian. Sociologist. Trial lawyer?
你不觉得我会成为好律师?
You don't think I'd make a good lawyer?
不知道 看起来不像
I don't know. I don't see it.
有了 那就是你
There you go. That's you.
-什么? -美容师
-What? -Cosmetologist.
-唐特尔 -迪娜
-Dontrell. -Deena.
嘿 你怎么没预约就来了?
Hey. What brings you in? Without an appointment.
出问题了
Something's wrong.
你上周帮我接发以后
Ever since you put in these extensions last week,
-我一直在头痛 -我说过可能会这样
-I've had these headaches. -Oh, I warned you that might happen.
一开始会比较紧 但会渐渐变松
It's gonna be a little tight at first, but it'll slowly loosen up.
-给它一点时间 好吗? -这不是紧 是剧痛
-Just give it some time, okay? -This isn't tight. It's crippling pain.
想变美就得忍♥耐
Hey, being pretty ain't pretty.
我要你把它拆掉 现在就拆
I want you to take them out now.
重新接 这次要接好
Start over and do it right this time.
迪娜 你这样有点夸张吧?
Deena, don't you think you're being a little overdramatic?
我能给你一星评价 我没在怕的
I have a one-star review, and I'm not afraid to use it.
拉克尔 你能等我们一下吗?
Raquel, sweetie, why don't you give us a minute?
你到那边喝杯浓缩咖啡吧? 好
Why don't you try a espresso from over there? Okay.
请坐
Have a seat.
后面最痛 就在头顶
It hurts the most in the back, right in the crown.
这样可不好 迪娜
This isn't cool, Deena.
我不喜欢把工作做两遍
I'm not a fan of doing my work twice.
那你第一次就该做好
You should have done it right the first time.
-我的天 -怎么了?
-Oh, my God. -What?
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
这里是911 你有什么紧急情况?
我的美发师昏倒了
我不懂他为什么一直这样对我
血压有点低 但心脏听起来很好
BP's a little low, but his heart sounds good.
瞳孔等大 有反应
Pupils are equal and reactive,
可以排除创伤性脑损伤或血肿了
so we can rule out any sort of TBI or hematoma.
小心 你的头上肿了一块 你要...
Easy. You got a pretty nasty bump on your head. You're gonna...
他的头? 那我的呢?
His head?! What about mine?
女士 你的美发师不能工作了
Ma'am, I'm afraid your stylist is out of commission for the day.
你得找别人来抢救你的头发了
You're gonna have to find somebody else to deal with your hair emergency.
那你们得帮帮我
Then you have to help me, okay?
自从他几天前帮我接了发 我的头就一直在抽痛
My head, it's throbbing. Ever since he put these extensions in a few days ago,
我头痛到眼睛都快瞎了
I've had these blinding headaches.
你有剪刀吧? 你能把它剪掉吗?
You keep scissors in that thing, right? Can you cut it out?
亨 你能过来看看吗?
Hen, can you come and take a look at this?
-怎么了? -你...别动
-What? Uh, -just-just hold still.
好
Okay.
亨 这些是不是...
Hen, aren't those...?
蛆
Maggots.
你做的好事
You did this to me!
女士 冷静点
Ma'am, I need you to calm down.
-你的名字是? -迪娜
-What's your name? -Deena.
好 迪娜 坐下来
Okay, Deena, have a seat.
好 我是亨
Okay? I'm Hen.
好吗? 冷静点 我才能帮你
Okay? I can't help you unless you calm down.
深呼吸 冷静下来
Take a deep breath. Calm down.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
-好 你可能会需要这个 -对
-All right. You might need these. Here. -Yeah.
拿着灯 我试着抓一只下来
Hold the light while I try to cut one of these out.
对 活的幼虫
Yep. Live larva.
大多在表面
It's mostly superficial.
没有全身寄生虫感染的迹象
No sign of systemic parasitic infection.
但这绝对是感染
But it's definitely an infestation.
-天啊 我想我要吐了 -你会没事的 好吗?
-Oh, God, I think I'm gonna be sick. -You're gonna be okay, all right?
我们会送你去医院 他们会好好照顾你
We're gonna get you to the hospital, and they're gonna take good care of you.
好 尽量帮她清理 准备后送
Okay, let's clean her up as best we can, get-get her ready for transport.
最好现在就把虫抓光
We should try to get 'em out now.
否则他们会用手术处理 把她剃头
Otherwise, they're gonna remove them surgically, shave her head.
剃头? 我没法顶着光头生活
Shave my head? I can't walk around with a shaved head.
我没有你的骨架 我不适合
I don't have your bone structure. I could never pull it off.
你能给我说说怎么会发生这种事吗
Do you mind telling me how the hell this could happen?
我...不知道
I-I have no idea.
想要接发 你必须从哪里取得头发吧?
Well, you had to get the hair from somewhere, right?
对 我...没错
Well, yeah. I-I-I-I mean, I-I had to...
-然后呢? -你不了解
-And? -You don't understand.
现在很难找到真人的头发
Like, it's so hard finding real human hair right now.
交货都延迟 供应链大乱
Everything's back-ordered. The supply chain's all messed up.
我快失去客人了
I was gonna lose clients.
你从哪弄到头发的?
Where did you get the hair?
(灵车)
有什么事吗 警官?
Can I help you, Officer?
你是艾柏葬仪社的格里高利·艾柏吗?
You're Gregory Abewell of Abewell Mortuary?
对 有什么问题吗?
Yes. I-Is there a problem?
我们得谈一谈 艾柏先生
We need to have a talk, Mr. Abewell.
谈什么?
About what?
我听说过有人非法收取死人的组织和骨头
I'd heard about folks illegally harvesting tissue and bones from dead people,
但头发?
but hair?
所以我才坚持自然路线
That's why I stick to au naturel.
你往往不知道别人想卖♥♥什么给你
Half the time, you don't know what people trying to sell you.
我很喜欢真实的安东妮雅
And I am more than fine with the authentic Antonia.
那个可怜的女人一定花了好几百块弄头发
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表