剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
你可以的 加比
You can do this, Gabi.
只是拐几个弯 停车
Just make a few turns and stops,
进车位 别撞到人
park, and don't run over anyone.
简单得很
Easy as can be.
早 我是克洛伊
Morning. My name is Chloe.
我是加州驾照
I will be your proctor for the road test portion
路考考官
of your California driving exam.
你好
Hi.
-我是加比 -时间是你的了 加比
- I'm Gabi. - In your own time, Gabi.
意思是我应该开始了吗
Does that mean I should start?
从我进车就开始考试了
We started when I got in the car,
不过你确实可以开动车了
but it does mean your vehicle can move now.
很好
Great.
让我先系好安全带
Let me just secure my seatbelt.
我刚从布鲁克林搬过来
Just moved here from Brooklyn.
在阿尔瓦拉多街右转
Take a right up here at Alvarado.
右转 明白
A right. Got it.
在那从不需要开车
Never had to drive there,
不过这边的人可能有一半的时间都在车上
but I guess everyone here spends half their lives in their car.
注意看路
Eyes on the road, please.
你在写什么
What are you writing down?
是因为我没看路吗
Is it about how I took my eyes off the road?
我不会再这样了
I won't do that again.
你应该右转的
You were supposed to take a right.
糟糕 抱歉
Oh, crap. I'm sorry.
我已经不及格了 对吗
I've already failed, haven't I?
-看灯 -什么
- The light. - What?
看灯
The light.
肯定又没过
Definitely failed. Again.
这是我搬来的原因
That's why I moved here, you know?
来这个必须要开车 贝果特别难吃
To the land of mandatory motor vehicles and terrible bagels
并且把春卷当做蛋卷的地方
and egg rolls that are really spring rolls.
分手很难看
Bad breakup.
她说我很懦弱
She said I was weak
不知道如何面对自己的问题
and didn't know how to face my problems.
所以我搬走了
So I left town.
我也知道逃离
I'm not unaware that, in running away,
反而证明了她的观点
I kind of proved her point.
继续向前
Just keep moving.
对 这正是我在做的
Right. That's what I'm doing.
试着向前看
Trying to move on.
绿灯了
Green light.
你做得对
You did the right thing.
我发誓我在开始路考前
Okay, I swear I knew what a green light meant
知道绿灯的意思
before I started this test.
不 我是说搬来这里
No. I mean, moving out here.
不论她是谁
Whoever she was,
她都在你的后面了
she's in your rearview now.
谢谢
Thanks.
不是我♥干♥的
That wasn't me.
紧急呼救
第五季 第九集
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
我们在开车然后路炸了
我们好像采出了石油
你说"我们"
You said "we."
车里还有谁
Who else is in the car with you?
车管所的一位女士在副驾
The woman from the DMV is in the passenger seat.
她叫克洛伊 我叫加比
Her name's Chloe. I'm Gabi.
我在路考
I was taking my driver's test.
好的 你们有人受伤吗
Okay. Are either of you injured?
我没事 但是克洛伊
I'm fine, but Chloe,
-有根笔插♥进♥了她的胸口 -深吗
- she has a pen-stuck in her chest. - Is it deep?
不知道
I don't know.
有根笔插在胸口是有多深
What's deep when there's a pen in your chest?
-怎么可能会发生 -是气囊
- How does that even happen? Oh, God. - Airbags.
听我说 加比 只要笔插在那不动
Stay with me, Gabi. As long as that pen stays in,
她就没事 她清醒吗
she should be okay. Is she conscious?
是
Yes.
不过她呼吸有困难
But she's having trouble breathing.
这不太好 对吗
That can't be good, right?
笔可能刺穿了她的肺
The pen might've punctured her lung.
我应该做点什么吗
Should I... do something?
看好她并保持通话
Just keep an eye on her and stay on the line.
消防救援队这就到
Fire and rescue are arriving now.
调度中心 我是118队长纳什
Dispatch, this is Captain Nash. 118.
请通知水电局把路上的电源关掉
Please advise DWP to shut the power off on this street.
让他们联♥系♥能源局派人来
Have them contact CalGEM to send a team of engineers
封住这个井
to cap this well.
伤员情况如何
What is the status of our victims?
驾驶员加比 应该没有受伤
Gabi, the driver, appears uninjured,
不过乘客克洛伊
but it sounds like her passenger, Chloe,
可能有肱动脉刺穿伤
might have a brachial puncture wound.
-她呼吸如何 -说是很吃力
- How's her breathing? - Described as labored.
收到
Copy that.
好了 拉维
Okay, Ravi,
你开始在这个区域打泡沫
I want you to start foaming this area.
不要让任何意外的火花
We don't want any accidental sparks
点燃石油
igniting this oil.
加比 现在情况如何
How we doing in there, Gabi?
她的呼吸好像更差了
I think her breathing's worse.
能把我们救出来吗
Are they getting us out?
他们正在想办法
They're working on it.
看看能不能把后备箱打开
See if we can get that hatch open.
救命 救我们出去
Help! Get us out!
救命
Help!
卡住了 给我救生颚 快
Ah, it's jammed. Give me the Jaws. Come on.
不行
Negative, negative.
巴克 停
Buck, stop. Stop.
我们在油井上
We're on top of an oil well.
所以才用泡沫的吗
Isn't that why we have the foam?
不 泡沫只是权宜之计
No, the foam is just a Band-Aid.
一两个小火花还行
It's good for a spark or two,
要是切割金属 整个区域都会爆♥炸♥
but we start cutting into metal, this whole thing's gonna go.
问问司机乘客的呼吸听起来如何
Ask the driver how her breathing sounds.
有咯咯声或是呛到吗
Any gurgling or choking?
加比 克洛伊的呼吸听起来如何
Gabi, can you tell me how Chloe's breathing sounds?
有咯咯声吗
Any gurgling?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我这什么都听不到
I can't hear anything in here.
你能靠近点吗
Can you move in closer?
解开安全带
Seat belt.
就
Gonna...
得
have to...
扣分
dock you...
还能开玩笑 你好像感觉好点了
Oh, jokes. Guess you're feeling better.
求救者说有一点咯咯声
Caller says there's a little gurgling.
我们可以敲碎玻璃 然后进去
Hey. We shatter the back of the glass, then go in.
玻璃不会产生火花
No sparks with glass.
不过我们得把椅子切开
But we got to cut through the seats
才能到她们那 还是一样
to get to them, and again...
用工具就有火花
Tools and sparks.
那要是敲碎天窗呢
Yeah. What if we, uh, we shatter the moonroof?
就能把她们拉出来
You know, we pull them up and out.
不不不 看这个间歇泉的流量
No, no, no. Look at the flow of that geyser.
要是打碎玻璃 她们就该被油淹死了
We bust that glass, they're gonna drown in oil.
伤员有胸壁伤口
One of them has a sucking chest wound.
要是不赶紧救出来 她要被自己的血呛死了
If we don't get them out, she's gonna drown in her own blood.
-不能等了 -得有人来把井盖上
- We can't wait. - We need someone to cap that well.
或许我们能自己把井盖上
Well, maybe we cap it ourselves.
来
Let's go.
你没有
You didn't...
什么
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表