剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Did you talk to your social worker?
是的
Yeah.
我必须回去接受脱瘾治疗
Um, I have to go back to detox,
然后又是一个60天的门诊疗程
then... another 60 days outpatient.
你会参加吗
And are you gonna do it?
如果我想见到我儿子 是的 我必须参加
If I want to see my son. Yeah. I have to.
谢谢你救了我一命
Thank you for saving my life.
我不记得自己说过什么了
I don't remember everything I said,
但我知道自己能多过分 我很抱歉
but, um, I know how I can get. I'm sorry.
没关系 你很受伤
It's okay. You were hurting.
那种时候我们无法一直处于最佳状态
We're not always our best selves when that happens.
我很高兴你没事了
I'm really glad you're okay.
不 还不能这么说
Well, not yet.
但我会继续努力
But I'm gonna keep trying.
我必须努力
I have to.
不只是为了我 也是为了罗比
Not just for me, but for Robbie.
我是不是离开得太久了?
Was I gone too long?
我无法找回失去的时间了
I can't get back the time I lost.
没错
No.
但你可以向前看
But you can move forward.
要那样 唯一的办法就是原谅自己
And the only way to do that is to forgive yourself.
麦迪
And, Maddie,
不要害怕去争取自己想要的
don't be afraid... to fight for what you want.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
我的宝贝女儿今天怎么样?
Aww, how's my girl today?
我发誓 她哭不是因为你
I promise it's not you.
我们来的路上经过一个公园
We walked by a park on the way here,
我说现在不能去玩 她就很生气
and she got very angry when I said it wasn't playtime.
没关系 我们可以去公园
Oh, that's okay, we can go to a park.
没关系的
That's fine.
我们应该等至少一个小时
Uh, I think we should wait at least an hour.
我不希望她觉得自己一发脾气 我就屈服了 你知道吧
I don't want to make it look like I caved in to a tantrum, you know.
对 她这么大 应该懂了
Right. Oh, right, she's old enough to have those now.
来吧 姬云
Oh... come on, Jee-Yun.
你不想打个招呼吗
Don't you want to say hi?
来吧 姬云
Come on, Jee-Yun.
你不想跟妈妈打个招呼吗
Don't you want to say hi to Mommy? Hmm?
不骗你 这可能比 再经历一次腹绞痛阶段更难受
I'm not gonna lie, this might be worse than going through colic all over again.
能让我试一招吗
Can I try something?
欢迎你试 但如果不起作用也别介意
Be my guest, but don't be offended if it doesn't work.
巴士上的轮子转啊转
♪ The wheels on the bus go round and round ♪
转啊转 转啊转
♪ Round and round, Round and round ♪
你喜欢听吗
You like that?
巴士上的轮子转啊转
♪ The wheels on the bus go round and round. ♪
妈妈
Mama.
她刚才是...
Did she just...
她听出了你的声音
She recognized your voice.
她怎么会记得我?
How does she remember me?
她当然记得你
Of course she remembers you.
无论是六个月 六年...
Six months, six years.
我们都不会忘记你
Neither of us could ever forget you.
好吧 你现在有何打算?
Okay. So, what do you want to do now?
我想回家
I want to go home.
好
Okay.
好的
Okay.
嗨
Hi. Hi.
-跟我们一起回家吗 小姬 -想听我再唱一遍吗
-Go home with us, Baby Jee? -Want to do it again?
巴士上的轮子转啊转
♪ The wheels on the bus, Go round and round ♪
转啊转 转啊转
♪ Round and round, Round and round. ♪
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表