剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
克里斯 这是拉维·潘尼卡
Chris, this is Ravi Panikkar.
你是消防员吗
You're a firefighter?
我是"试用消防员"[缓刑或察看期]
I'm what they call a probationary firefighter.
你做错什么了吗
Did you do something wrong?
经常犯错
Constantly.
我是安娜
I'm Ana.
你一定是埃迪的妻子了
You must be Eddie's wife?
还不是
Not yet.
就算停电了 这里还是很棒啊
So... even in the dark, this place is amazing.
-你没来过这里 -没来过
- Uh, you've never been here. - No, I haven't.
实习生 你带安娜参观一下
Probie, you know, why don't you take Ana on a tour?
我去把东西放一下
I'm gonna put this stuff up there and...
蔬菜蔫了 就不好了
I don't want these things to wilt.
-走吧 -好
- Come on. - All right.
我带你转一圈
I'll show you all around.
走 克里斯
Come on, Chris.
行动
Go, go, go!
收到指令 行动
All right, that's us, let's go!
行动 行动
Move, move, move!
嫌犯为白人男性 大家注意警惕
Suspect is a white male. Keep your eyes open.
行动 走
Move, move, move!
这边
This way.
保持警惕 警惕
Eyes peeled. Eyes peeled.
进去
Go. In, go.
梅娜德警监 未发现嫌犯
Captain Maynard, house is clear.
但有情况 你进来看下吧
You're gonna want to see this.
律师死了 线索断了
Dead lawyer, dead end.
她的车还在车♥库♥ 他没开她的车走
Well, her car's still in the garage, so he didn't take that.
也许他跟「粉丝团」里一个粉丝搭伙了
Maybe he teamed up with one of those groupies.
不是
No.
他唯一的帮凶就在这里
His only accomplice is right there.
你肯定
You think so?
肯定
I do.
我回想了一下拘押所里的访客记录
My mind just keeps going back to the visitor logs from Men's Central Jail.
访客名单出现最多人 除了他的「粉丝团」 就是她
The only name that appeared more times than his groupies was hers.
她是他的律师
She was his lawyer.
他炒了她 而他逃出来后 马上就来找她了
Whom he fired and whose place he came straight to after he escaped.
他肯定不是来要求退款
I don't think it was to get a refund on his retainer.
你觉得他们是情侣
You think they were lovers.
床很整洁
Bed's still made.
她应该是跟那群"脑残粉"一样迷上他了
I think she was smitten just like the other fools.
她见到他锒铛入狱了
I think she saw him being led away in cuffs
于是就替他出面当律师了
and she intervened on his behalf.
我们以为是让她脱离苦海
We thought we were saving her.
而她根本不想脱离吧
I don't think she wanted to be saved.
她为了帮他逃跑 差点杀死一个洛杉矶警探
So she attempts to murder a Los Angeles police detective to help him escape.
结果他恩将仇报 杀了他 这不合理吧
And he kills her for the favor? I mean, why would he do that?
杰弗里·哈德森不是专情于一个女人的男人
Jeffery Hudson's not a onoman kind of guy.
你这么了解这个男人的心理 有点瘆人啊
It's a little scary how deep inside this guy's head you are.
还不够了解啊
Not deep enough.
他总是棋先两招
He's always two steps ahead.
这回不止如此
A lot more than that.
是"五天"呢 他都有可能飞往弗罗里达了
Five-day lead-- he could be halfway to Florida by now.
不会
No, no, I don't think so.
全市断电 漆黑一片 这里是对他最有利的地方
A city plunged into utter darkness is exactly the place he'd like to be.
最适合他去"狩猎"了
No better hunting ground for a predator like him.
他哪里都不会去
No, I don't think he's gone anywhere at all.
如果是这样 那要警告那几个受害人啊
In that case, maybe we need to warn his previous victims.
不如别通知她们了
Actually, maybe we don't.
完全不把这事告诉她们
Maybe we don't warn them at all.
什么动物
What kind of animal?
都说过了 巴克 不知道
We've been over this, Buck-- we don't know.
都有可能 求救者没说完挂断了
It could be anything. Caller got cut off during the attack.
好吧
Okay.
骇客们把洛杉矶公园的大门都打开了
So, so ransomware busts open all the cages at the L.A. Zoo
结果叫我们来处理
and- and they call us?
怎么不去找
No one thinks to call, I don't know,
动物管制局
Animal Control?
我联♥系♥动物管制局了
I asked about Animal Control.
断电之后 他们忙得不可开交
They've been busy since the breakout.
他们在格里芬公园好不容易把一头狮子麻醉了
Yeah. They, uh, tranq'd a lion at Griffith Park.
没错 "狮子王"跑到希腊剧场了
That's right, Mustafa was at the Greek Theatre.
"狮后"和"辛巴们" 在去富人区的路上被抓回来了
And they got Sarabi and the cubs heading down Los Feliz towards Cahuenga.
哺乳类动物都对富兰克林道轻车熟路啊
I guess all mammals know to use the Franklin Pass.
你们没明白我的意思啊
No, I don't think you guys are hearing me.
这又不像我和埃迪上次在南帕萨迪纳市抓火鸡
Okay, this is not me and Eddie bagging a turkey in South Pasadena.
我们都不知道戴什么装备
What- what gear do we even bring?
洛杉矶公园有好多凶猛动物啊
You know, they- they have serious predators at the L.A. Zoo.
雪豹啊 苏门达腊虎啊
A snow leopard. A Sumatran tiger.
他总带克里斯去动物园
He takes Christopher there all the time.
-对那里了如指掌 -大猩猩啊
- Got the place memorized. - A chimpanzee!
一种上来就能把你脸撕烂的非洲黑猩猩
A chimp will literally rip your face off without even thinking twice about it.
别愁眉苦脸了 巴克
Just smile, Buck.
还以为今年会少点"奇葩事件"呢
I really thought this year was gonna be different.
总监
兔牙Bobby猫·事实证明你想多了!!
求救电♥话♥说有人被动物攻击了
They said animal attack, Cap, but...
但怎么没有人啊
I don't see any humans.
但电♥话♥里说的纪念品店应该是这里了
Well, they did say it was a souvenir store.
老大 听到了吗
Cap, you hear that?
这里
Over here, guys!
-谁啊 -洛杉矶消防员 我们来救你
- Who is that? - LAFD. We're here to help.
-谢天谢地 -别乱动 我们来救治
- Oh, thank God. - Okay, easy does it. We got you.
你好像伤到腿了
You might've broken your leg.
复合性胫骨骨折 他要动手术了
Yep. Compound tibia fracture. He's gonna need surgery.
先生 你被什么伤了
Sir, what did this to you?
不知道是啥 叫声很尖 朝我喷毒液
I-I- I don't know. It, it screeched and spit some kind of poison at me.
我什么都看不看了
I can't see anything.
我想逃跑 结果摔倒了
I-I tried to run, and I, I fell.
你们找到伊文了吗
Did- did you find Ivan?
-没有 谁是伊文 -我上司
- No, who's Ivan? - My boss.
他好像还困在里面
I think he's still trapped inside the store.
那个玩意儿也在里面
With that thing!
埃迪 你协助老奇
Okay, Eddie, you assist Chim.
-亨 你跟我进去 -你们要进去啊
- Hen, you're with me. - Wait, you're going in there?
是啊 你负责"动物管制"
We are. You're on animal control.
这要怎么操作
What am I supposed to do?
如果动物有什么举动 你就去"控制"
The animal makes a move... control it.
来吧
Okay, all right.
天呐
Oh, God.
伊文
Ivan.
-伊文 你在里面吗 -救命啊
- Ivan, are you in here? - Help!
救命
Help me!
-救命 -我们来了
- Help me! - Okay, we're coming.
-救命啊 -天呐
- Help me, please! - Oh, my God.
好多血 老大
That's a lot of blood, Cap.
你看他耳朵
Look at that ear.
先生 你被什么咬成这样的啊
Sir, can you tell us what did this to you?
那是
Is that...?
这是羊驼啊
That... is an alpaca.
羊驼不是很温顺吗
I thought they were peaceful.
所有动物都很温顺 前提是你不去招惹它
Any animal is peaceful, Cap, until it's provoked.
羊驼非常凶狠啊
And alpacas... are pretty vicious.
有"狂暴综合征" 不是我瞎编的词
It's called berserk syndrome. And it's a thing.
你知道这么多羊驼的知识啊
You know a lot about alpacas.
我们打算养一只
Well, we were gonna get one.
它把我耳朵咬掉了
He bit my ear off!
-别养了 -打消念头了
- I wouldn't. - Not gonna.
我们得把它引开 让出路来
We need to get it to move out of the way.
拿点食物引诱一下
Maybe we can attract it with some food?
里斯巧克力豆
Reese's Pieces?
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表