剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
The answer is in those four days
在知道哈德森失踪前的那四天里
before we knew Hudson was missing.
他一定在谋划着什么
I think he was planning something.
有办法追溯这部手♥机♥的踪迹吗
Is there any way we can trace the movements of this phone?
这是一次性手♥机♥
It's a burner.
好吧
All right.
我们知道 哈里的视频
All right, so we know the video of Harry
是在圣克拉里塔拍的
was made in Santa Clarita.
他在那做什么 他要去哪
What was he doing there? Where was he going?
哈德森在一家房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥工作过
There was a report that the real estate office
有报告称 有人在几天前非法闯入了这公♥司♥
that Hudson worked out of was broken into a few days ago.
但是这里的几家商店
But several of the businesses out there
也被抢掠者入侵了
were also hit by looters.
你觉得劫掠者会抢房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥
You think looters would hit a real estate office?
他们有上报丢失了钥匙吗
Did they happen to report any keys missing?
我们得查出 这家房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥
We need to find out if that real estate office
是否在圣克拉里塔或附近有房♥源
has any listings in or around Santa Clarita.
不在圣克拉里塔 在旁边的瓦伦西亚
Not Santa Clarita. Next door. Valencia.
杰弗里·哈德森
房♥源
他的公♥司♥正在翻修一个住♥宅♥群
A housing development his company was refurbishing.
他们没有完成项目
They never finished the project.
因疫情原因被叫停了
It shut down because of the pandemic.
从那以后一直都空着
It's been sitting empty ever since.
谢了 宝贝
Thanks, baby.
瓦伦西亚 把钥匙带上
Valencia. Bring those damn keys.
你在打给谁
Who you calling?
援兵
Reinforcements.
-我会派警员过去 -赶紧派
- I'll send units. - You do that.
我有钥匙
Hey, I-I have keys.
用不着钥匙
We don't need keys.
检查这里的每一栋房♥子
All right. I want every one of these houses checked.
每一个房♥间 橱柜 管线空间 地下室
Every room. Every closet, crawl space, basement.
所有地方 行动
Every inch. Let's go!
哈里
Harry!
哈里 哈里
Harry! Harry?
-埃迪 -好
- Eddie... - Yeah.
哈里
Harry!
-哈里 -哈里
- Harry. - Harry?
哈里 你在楼上吗
Come on, Harry. You up here?
哈里 哈里
Harry! Harry!
-哈里 -哈里
- Harry? - Harry?
哈里
Harry!
-哈里 -哈里
- Harry! - Harry!
哈里
Harry?
哈里
Harry!
老大 楼上没有 空间也没有
Cap. Nothing upstairs, nothing in the crawl spaces.
其他房♥子里也没有
The other houses are clear, too.
也许能用红外热像仪
We can pull the FLIR tech.
-或者把警犬带过来 -也许可以
- Or maybe we can get some dogs out here. - Yeah, maybe.
说不定是白费力气
Maybe this is a goose chase,
他已经被埋在哪一处了
and he's buried out there somewhere.
别乱说
Michael!
我找到了这个
Hey, I found this out back.
说不定是线索
I don't know if it means anything.
查查哪里油漆没干
Check for wet paint, guys.
在这里
Wet paint.
埃迪 动手
Eddie. On it.
等等 哈里
Wait, wait, wait! Harry!
找到了
All right, guys.
把轮床推过来
Come on! Get a gurney in here!
阿西娜 找到了 给我把刀什么的
Athena, we got him! Hey, give me a knife or something!
抬出来
Oh, come on.
找到他了 快点
We got him, we got him, baby. Come on! Come on!
快点 我抱住了
Come on. I got him, I got him.
好了,放松
Okay, take it easy.
找到你了 状况怎么样
We got you. We got you. Is he okay?
脉搏很微弱
Pulse is weak.
把他抬出去
Get him out of here! Get him out, get him out.
找到你了 我们会好好照顾你的
We got you. We're gonna take care of you, okay?
-让路 快让路 -你还好吧
- Make a hole! Make a hole! - You okay?
没事了
Okay.
体征正常 一切都挺好
Okay, vitals are good. Everything seems good.
妈妈 你抓到他了吗
Mommy, did you get him?
抓到了
Yeah, I got him, baby.
也找到你了
And now we got you, too.
现在一切都没事了
Everything's okay now.
一切都很好
Everything's just fine.
听见了吗
Do you hear that?
空调 我想死你了
Oh... AC! How I missed you.
电终于来了 来得正是时候
The power's on, and not a moment too soon.
我的腿真的走不了楼梯了
My leg was really not up for taking those stairs again.
没事吧
Everything okay?
我弟弟发来的
It's from my brother.
-亲爱的 -太棒了
- Oh, honey. - Good.
暴♥力♥ 和进一步的财产损坏
Violence and further property damage
仍在此地发生
continue to ravage the area
这里被称为独♥立♥地带
that has been called an autonomous zone...
我是奇米 有事回聊
Hey, it's Chimney. Talk later.
我知道你在工作
Hi. Uh, I know that you're working,
但是有些话
but something...
没什么事情
You know what, never mind.
我们一切平安
We're good here.
想确定你是否也平安
I just wanted to make sure you're okay, too.
爱你
Love you.
看看这电光闪亮
Well, look at all of this glorious electricity.
电力沙皇可以下台了
Guess the power czar is out of business.
我很乐意把权力还给电力公♥司♥
I gladly hand my power back to the power company.
太好了 我手♥机♥没电了 你之前管得一团糟
Good, 'cause my phone is dead. You did a horrible job.
哈里怎么样
How's Harry doing?
能好到哪里去
As good as can be after being abducted by a lunatic
被个疯子绑了还封在墙里 算捡回一条命
and sealed in a wall to die.
老大没和你一起回来
Did Cap not come back with you?
他陪着阿西娜待在医院里
He's still at the hospital with Athena.
那他回来之前谁管事儿
Uh, so who's in charge till he gets back?
我啊
I am.
老大可没说
He did not say that.
没直说而已
Not in words.
走之前你没看到他对我使眼色吗
You didn't catch that manly glance
对我很有信心呢
of unspoken confidence he flashed me before we left?
我确实没看到
I did not.
他说如果换班之前没回来
He said that if he wasn't back by end of shift,
他会在早上来做收尾工作
that he would close it out in the morning.
你们说
Would you guys say
这是我们有史以来值班最久的一次吗
this is the longest shift we've ever worked?
绝对是
It definitely rates.
哈里还好吗
Harry's okay?
他很安全
Oh, he's... he's safe.
-你呢 -明天再问我
- How are you? - Ask me tomorrow.
现在已经是第二天了
It is tomorrow.
那我很好
Then I'm good.
-你终于要回家了 -是的
-You're finally coming home? - Yes.
我等不及了 想见到你
And I cannot wait to see you.
还以为你会最早出来
Ah. Thought you'd be the first one out the door.
克里斯托弗知道你要回去了吗
Christopher know you're coming?
还没
Not yet.
我还没想好回家怎么说
I haven't figured out what I'm gonna say when I get home.
对安娜说
To Ana.
东部
经过黑暗的五天 城市终于恢复供电了
...since the five-day citywide blackout has ended.
要有光 洛杉矶供电恢复 新闻频道8台
电网恢复了正常功能
Thankfully, the power grid has returned to normal function.
公共事业和基础技术也重回正轨
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表