剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
你有感到压力吗
Do you feel any pressure?
很大的压力
So much pressure.
我只是想像其他人一样健美
I just wanted to get fit like everybody else,
但我从没想到会伤害到自己
but I never thought it would kill me.
不是 是我按压的压力
N-No, like pressure from my touch.
有 能感觉到
Oh. Yeah, I can feel that.
克雷格 你有做很多锻炼吗
Craig, have you been working out a lot?
是刚刚开始的吗
Is this something new?
我刚开始用那喀索斯
I-I just got the Narcissus.
那边的健身镜
The exercise mirror out there.
有个镜子叫那喀索斯吗
There's a mirror called Narcissus?
「那喀索斯」希腊神话中爱上自己影子的美貌少年 最终因自恋而死
某人可能没看过故事的结局
Feels like someone didn't read to the end of that story.
攻城锤
Battering ram
必须放回
positively must be returned
下面的隔层 把手冲外
to the bottom compartment, handle facing outwards.
这样就能一手开门
That way, you can open the door with one hand
一手拿起锤子 非常流畅
and grab the ram with the other in one fluid motion,
就像这样
like so.
这电动轮床太酷了
This motorized gurney is awesome.
B班的人从来不让我用
The B shift guys never let me use it.
因为那不是玩具 别玩了
It's 'cause it's not a toy. Stop playing with it.
菜鸟 我说别玩...
Probie, I said stop playing with...!
你干什么了
What did you do?
轮床呢 巴克
Where's that gurney, Buck?
出了点技术性问题 老大
Uh... small technical issue with that, Cap.
什么问题
What kind of issue?
这就拿来楼梯椅
Uh, bringing in the stair chair ASAP.
管好你的手
Keep your hands to yourself.
三百个仰卧起坐吗
300 sit-ups?
太多了吗
Is that too much?
是 有些过度了
Yeah, I-I'd call that excessive.
颈部神经由于用力过猛
What we have here is a severely pinched nerve in the neck,
和过度劳累而受到严重压♥迫♥
from overexertion and straining,
导致身体痉挛僵直
which caused his body to spasm and freeze.
所以你动不了
That's why you can't move.
不过我保证 只是暂时性的
But I assure you, it's all temporary.
静推十毫克吗♥啡♥
Let's push ten milligrams of morphine
来放松肌肉然后送去急诊
to relax his muscles en route to the ER.
开放静脉通路
Running a line.
你来
Go for it.
回到队里的时候
Wheels could probably use some WD-40
可以给轮子上点清洁剂
when we get back to the station.
你见过这种健身镜吗
Have you seen these workout mirrors?
太疯狂了
So crazy.
保持专注
Stay focused.
你要是分心了会有人死
You get distracted and people die.
我要死了
I'm gonna die.
不 放轻松好吗
No, you're gonna take it easy, okay?
别再做太多锻炼来融入别人了
No more crazy workouts trying to fit in.
做自己就好
Just do you.
我肯定得到教训了
I've definitely learned my lesson.
你们好强壮啊
Wow. You guys are pretty jacked.
你们做什么锻炼
What kind of workout do you do?
我放弃
I give up.
哈里还是不对劲吗
Harry still acting weird?
都不怎么说话
Barely says a word.
你跟他聊过了吗
Have you talked to him?
我以为他会跟你说
I was hoping he might open up to you.
带我来做指甲是为了贿赂我
So mother-daughter mani-pedi day was a bribe.
-你在钓鱼 -你跟他聊过吗
- You're fishing. - Well, have you? Talked to him?
不好
Oh, hell no.
抱歉 琳达让我替她的班
Oh, sorry. Linda asked me to cover her shift.
我拒绝
That would be a no.
你现在要付租金
Now that you got rent to pay,
加个班是好事
I would think an extra shift here and there is a good thing.
通常是这样 但和克劳德特一个班
Well, it normally would be, but Claudette will be working.
还是算了吧
Hard pass.
新的接线员吗
Oh. New dispatcher?
调过来的 所有人都喜欢她
A transfer. Everyone loves her.
你不喜欢她
And you don't.
其实是正相反
Honestly, I think it's the other way around.
她好像不太喜欢我
I don't think she likes me very much.
不可能
Impossible.
怎么会不喜欢
What's not to like?
可不是
I know.
她总是让我难堪
She's always giving me a hard time. Constantly.
等一下
Wait a second.
这女人找你茬吗
This woman is picking on you?
不是
No.
有点 不过还好
Kinda, but it's fine.
不 这并不好
Oh, no, it's not fine.
这样多久了
How long has this been going on?
不知道 有几周了
I don't know, couple weeks.
一个成年女子在工作上骚扰你好几周了
A grown woman has been harassing you at work for weeks now,
刚刚才让我知道吗
and I'm just now hearing about it?
为什么两个孩子都不跟我说话呢
Why are neither of my children talking to me?
需要我过去
Do I need to come down there
跟克劳德特女士聊聊吗
and have a word with Miss Claudette?
这也算了吧
That's another hard pass.
她已经认为我就是个小孩了
She already thinks I'm a child,
要是再让妈妈来帮我摆平就更糟了
so having my mommy come stick up for me isn't going to help.
好吧
Okay, fine.
有需要就跟我说 我永远是你的后盾
But just say the word. You know I always got your back.
我们来谈谈哈里的事
Now... about Harry.
感谢您能拨冗前来 格兰特先生
Thank you for coming down, Mr. Grant.
我是纳什 是他的继父
It's Nash. I'm his stepfather.
网络攻击事件后档案就很混乱
Ah. Our files have been a mess since the cyberattacks.
我们问哈里要父母的电♥话♥ 我们从未...
We had Harry give us a parent's phone number, and we never...
他让你打给我了
Ah. He had you call me.
好吧 他做了什么
Okay, so what did he do?
我先声明
I want to be clear.
我们非常了解
We're all very sensitive to the fact that Harry
哈里正经历严重的创伤
has been through a significant trauma.
我们表现了最大程度的耐心
We've done our best to be patient,
但是他的出格行为着实让我们
but his acting out has reached the point...
-出格行为 -他非常暴躁
- Acting out? - He has been ill-tempered.
不交作业
Not turning in his homework,
咒骂师长
using expletives with his teachers.
现在已经超过理解的程度了
But now we have moved past the point of understanding,
我们必须有所举措
and we need to take action.
哈里被停学一周
Harry is being suspended one week.
因为脾气暴躁就停学一周吗
One week for being ill-tempered?
不止如此
Not exactly.
鲍威尔中学
你生气了
You're mad.
我只是很惊讶
I am surprised.
校长口中的哈里和我认识的哈里
The Harry that principal was talking about
完全不一样
is not the Harry that I know.
咒骂 顶嘴 还打人
Cursing, talking back and now punching another kid?
他就是个蠢货
He's a jackhole.
哈里 我觉得你父母
Well, Harry, I think your parents
想听到更合理的解释
are gonna want a better explanation than that.
你最好重新整理一下语言
I think you might want to reconsider the language.
一定要告诉他们吗
Do they have to know about this?
哈里 我们是兄弟 但你被停学了
Harry, we're pals, but you got suspended.
你明天不来上学
I think your father's gonna notice
你♥爸♥爸肯定会知道的
when you don't go to school tomorrow.
我不能待在消防局吗
Well, can't I just stay at the firehouse?
-就一周 -不行
- It's just for a week. - No.
你觉得我能帮你瞒过去
And I know that's why you got them to call me
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表