剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
trying to keep up with the actual Joneses.
给他们看看手镯
Show 'em the bracelet, guys.
你还有什么要补充的吗 夫人
Anything you'd like to add, ma'am?
这不只跟手镯和钻石有关
It's not all about the bangles and the diamonds.
还有这个地方
It's this place!
你知道奢侈的生活要花多少钱吗
Do you know how much leisure living actually costs?
我除了犯罪别无选择
I had no choice but to turn to a life of crime.
就算是这样
Well, looks like
也挑个不容易爆♥炸♥的勾当吧
you should've chosen something a little less explosive.
菜鸟
Hey, probie.
我又做什么了
What'd I do now?
你决定用二氧化碳 帮了大忙了
You saved the day with that CO2 call.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你准备好了
I think you're ready.
这里是麦迪·肯德尔的语♥音♥信箱
Hey, you've reached the voice mail of Maddie Kendall.
请留言
Leave a message.
麦迪 是 是我
Hey, Maddie, it's, uh, it's me.
信箱已满 不接收新信息
The mailbox is full and not accepting new messages.
这里是奇米
Hey, it's Chimney.
抱歉不能接听电♥话♥
Sorry I can't talk right now.
巴克的话我就不抱歉 也别再打给我了
Unless it's Buck, in which case, stop calling me.
菜鸟 你在哪
Probie! Where are you?
巴克
Buck.
该吃晚饭了 快
It's dinnertime. Let's go.
我以为今晚吃墨西哥菜
I thought we were having Mexican tonight.
本来是 队长换了
Yeah, Cap switched it up.
他不想让我触景生情
He didn't want to trigger me so soon
毕竟你把我的轮床搞成了墨西哥卷饼
after you turned my gurney into a taco.
还是没想明白你怎么做到的
Still can't figure out how you did it.
我甚至不知道轮床能折成那样
I didn't even know it could bend like that.
我也不知道
Yeah, me either.
没事 你修好了
Well, you managed to fix it.
而且 你现在还能拆电锯了
And apparently you can now disassemble a chain saw
都不用一分钟
in under a minute.
抱歉 我占了你的位置吗
Oh, sorry. Am I in your seat or something?
没有 你坐着吧 菜鸟
No. You're good, probie.
-我们吃饭吧 -等等 队长
- All right, let's eat. - Hold on, Cap.
有件事情 我想跟你们说
There's something I, uh, I wanted to say to all of you.
这五年来 我真的很开心
I've really loved being a part of the 118
能成为118队的一员
these past five years.
这个地方和你们都对我很重要
This place and, uh, you guys mean so much to me.
所以
Which is why,
为了大家好
for the good of everyone,
我决定转队
I've decided I-I'm gonna put in for a transfer.
什么
What?
-等等 什么 -我知道
- Wait, what? - No, I-I know
这里改变了很多
it's a lot of change,
奇米离开了
with Chimney leaving,
但我觉得菜鸟
but I really think probie--
拉维能胜任了
Ravi is ready to fill the spot.
奇米的位置
Chimney's spot?
不是
Uh, no.
埃迪代替奇米的位置
No, Eddie is replacing Chimney.
你代替我
You're replacing me.
那谁代替我呢
Who replaces me?
队长肯定能选出那个人来
Uh, I'm sure Cap can figure that one out.
不错啊
Great.
刚刚
For a minute there,
你们就有如忘了谁是队长
it seemed like we all forgot who the captain is.
-如果可以 -你不能走 巴克
- If I may... - You're not leaving, Buck.
-而且奇米也会回来 -我们不能肯定
- And Chimney is coming back, guys. - We don't know that.
我能确定的是 他不在 一切都不一样了
What I do know is that nothing is the same without him.
一切都不完整了 这是我的错
E-Everything feels broken now, and it's my fault.
-奇米走是因为我 -是我让奇米走的
- I'm the reason he's gone. - I told Chimney to leave.
他来见我 说想找到麦迪
He came to see me, said he wanted to find her.
我肯定了他的想法
I told him he should.
我告诉他这么做是正确的
I told him it was the right thing to do.
我提出和他一起走
And I offered to go with him.
他会回来的 巴克
He's coming back, Buck.
和麦迪一起
With Maddie.
他回来后 你得好好地在这
And when he does, you're gonna be right here,
这里是你的归属
where you belong.
我们会一直缠着你
You're stuck with us.
现在我们能吃饭了吧
Now, can we please eat?
你们真奇怪
You guys are so weird.
先生 其实你违反了拴狗令
Uh, actually, sir, your dog is in violation of the leash law.
电♥话♥接通
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
实在抱歉 我打了紧急电♥话♥
I'm sorry that I'm calling 911.
没事 你有什么紧急状况吗
Okay. Is this an emergency?
我只是想给我的"好"朋友留一些话
I just want to leave some good friends a message.
女士 这里只处理紧急事件
Miss, this is a line for emergencies only.
我在新闻里听到过紧急电♥话♥的片段
I hear 911 clips on the news.
你在录音 对吧
You're recording me, right?
-是的 你... -我想这一切都结束
- We are, and you're... - I just want it all to stop.
丽萨·巴克
Lisa Barker
致有爱的队友们
to my loving... teammates.
致朗达
To Rhonda,
新任排球队长
the new volleyball captain.
非常感谢你们
Thank you all so much
给我投反对票
for voting against me.
丽萨 你到底在哪里
Lisa, where exactly are you?
在我家
At my house.
住所
我爸妈在工作
My parents are at work.
怎么了
Why?
你准备伤害自己吗 丽萨
Are you planning on hurting yourself, Lisa?
说我有计划也行
You could say I have a plan.
你吃了什么吗 服药了吗
Um, have you taken anything, any pills,
可能企图自杀
吃了任何有害的东西吗
anything that can hurt you?
没有
No.
家里有任何武器吗
Do you have any weapons in the house?
只有
Just, uh...
一些厨房♥刀
it's just the kitchen knives.
-你拿着刀吗 -没有
- Do you have any with you? - No.
没有持有武器
这有关系吗
Would it matter?
你刚刚说
Like you said, um...
我刚刚说
Like I said,
整个队都恨我
my entire team hates me.
求助者语速变缓
我爸妈
My parents.
我成绩不够好
And my-my grades aren't good enough.
我不...
I'm not... I'm not...
我不够好
I'm not enough.
求助者逐渐不配合
我没前队友高
I'm-I'm not tall enough like my ex-teammates.
她们从不是我的朋友
And they were never really my friends.
而现在她们更是...
And now they're just...
而现在她们更是...
now they're just...
事件地点可能在浴室
更是欺负我
they're just bullies.
我不该打电♥话♥的
I shouldn't have called.
她们就算听到了 也不在意
They're not even gonna care when they hear this.
我在意
I care.
丽萨...
Lisa...
不 你不在意
No, you don't. No.
你装的
Not really.
通话状态
你可能希望接到的是别的电♥话♥
You're probably wishing that you got a different call.
丽萨 我在这里
Lisa, I'm here.
谁会在意
Who cares?
他们不会停止的
They don't stop.
欺负我 他们不会...
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表