剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Utilities and essential technologies have followed suit.
宝贝儿
Hi, honey.
我回家了
I'm home.
制♥造♥麻烦的黑客团体
The hacker group initially claiming responsibility,
之前索要巨额赎金 如今却在销声匿迹
and demanding a hefty ransom, has gone off-line,
几乎将他们在互联网上的存在抹得干干净净
virtually scrubbing their existence from the Internet,
没有一丝踪迹可寻
leaving no trace...
你确定不想上♥床♥睡觉吗
Are you sure you don't want to go to bed, man?
你可能累坏了
I know you're exhausted.
我一点也不累
I'm not tired.
...艰难的一周 仍有许多问题...
...a very trying week. Many questions remain...
你知道你能跟我谈心 对吧
Now, you know you can talk to me, right?
没什么好说的 我没事
There's nothing to talk about. I'm fine.
但至少电力恢复正常
But now that the power has at least been restored,
洛杉矶人的生活能一步步
Angelinos can begin to put their lives back together,
回到正轨了
piece by piece.
好了 东西应该都带齐了
Okay, I think that is everything.
你准备好见爸爸了吗
You ready to go see your daddy?
我觉得他也会很高兴见到你的
Yeah, I think he's gonna be happy to see you, too.
我以为我讨厌罐装水果
You know, I thought that I would hate canned fruit,
但这也不赖嘛
but it's not bad.
加点青柠 加点辣椒 居然会这么好吃
A little lime, some chili. Who'd have thought?
是啊
Yes!
一切都很好
It is all good.
可以说是太棒了
Great, actually.
不过你不用做这些的
You didn't have to cook all this, though.
接下来做布朗尼吧
Let's make brownies next.
我觉得我们得先把厨房♥收拾干净
You know, I think we need to clean that kitchen first.
或许你应该先回家
Maybe you should go home first.
你被困在这里好几天了
I mean, you've been stuck here for days.
肯定很想回自己家吧
I'm sure you want to get back to your own place.
自己清静一下
Have some time for yourself.
好吧
Right. Yeah.
但我不会给你留下
But I am not going to leave you
厨房♥里那堆烂摊子的
with the disaster in the kitchen.
真是一团乱
A disaster.
抱歉 我知道这里一片狼藉
I'm sorry. I know this place is such a wreck.
没事的
Don't worry about it.
但你一直连轴转
Yeah, but you've been working nonstop,
不该回家看到一团乱的
so, you shouldn't have to come home to this mess...
洗碗机现在肯定能用了吧
Oh, I-I bet the dishwasher is working now, right?
我都不知道我更想念什么
You know what, I don't know what I miss more,
洗碗机还是冰箱
whether it's the dishwasher or the refrigerator.
-安娜... -还是空调
- Ana... - Or the air conditioning.
可能是空调吧 肯定是
It's probably the-the air conditioning, definitely.
安娜 安娜 停下
Ana. Ana, stop.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
这句话来了
Those four words.
要不咱们坐下吧
Maybe we should sit down.
为什么
Why?
你没事
You're fine.
你不会晕过去 对吧
You're not gonna pass out or anything, right?
你的心率没有升高
Your heart rate is not going up?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你知道的
You know what I mean.
我不想让你...一想到我就恐慌
I don't want you to... to panic when you think about me.
一想到和我一起的未来就恐慌
Or when you think about a future with me.
我...我受不了
I can't-- I can't take that.
我以为能行的
I thought it would work.
真的 我以为我们能成
I did. The idea of us.
克里斯那么爱你
Chris loves you so much.
我就以为...
I just thought...
有一天你也会爱上我
That eventually you would, too?
-我该早点说的 -是啊
- I should have said something sooner. - Yeah.
确实应该
You probably should have.
好吧 我...
Well, I'm...
抱歉弄得这么乱
sorry about the mess,
但我想现在要你来收拾了
but I guess it's... it's your mess now.
-是吧 -是啊 没错
- Right? - Yeah, I guess it is.
你是...
You're...
你是个出色的父亲
You're an amazing father.
我去...
I'm gonna...
我去跟他告别
I'm gonna go say goodbye to him.
再见 埃德蒙多
Adios. Edmundo.
克里斯
Hey, Christopher.
这是不是很讽刺吗
Is it ironic that all I want to do
我只想拉上遮光窗帘去睡觉
is close the blackout curtains and go to sleep?
麦迪
Maddie.
麦迪
Maddie?
怎么了 队长
Hey, what's up, Cap?
拉维 你怎么还在这
Ravi, what are you still doing here?
我只是在等队长回来
I was waiting for Cap to get back.
他刚刚打电♥话♥让我过来 他人在哪
Yeah, he just called me in. Where is he?
楼上
Upstairs.
队长 怎么了
Hey, Cap, what's going on?
怎么不能在电♥话♥里告诉我...
What couldn't you tell me over the...
姬芸 我闺女怎么在这
Jee-Yun. What's my daughter doing here?
我回来收工的时候她就在这
When I came back to wrap the shift, she was here.
麦迪吗
Maddie was here?
不是麦迪 是孩子
Not Maddie. The baby.
她妈妈把她留下了
Her mother dropped her off.
什么 留给你吗
What, with you?
当时只有我在
I was the only one here.
我不明白 麦迪在哪
I don't understand. Where's Maddie?
她不在这 老奇
She's not here, Chim.
她让我给你这个
She asked me to give you this.
你好
Hi.
我知道你肯定很困惑
I'm sure that you are confused,
很受伤 而且...
hurt, and, uh...
可能很害怕
probably really scared.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
你不用报♥警♥
You don't need to go to the police
也不用来找我
or come looking for me.
我没有危险
I'm not in any danger,
也没人逼我这么做
and no one is making me do this.
但姬芸和我一起不安全
But Jee is not safe with me.
现在不安全 或许...
Not now, and maybe...
我知道你会把她照顾得很好
I know that you're gonna take really good care of her.
她没有我在身边会更好
And she's better off without me.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你们
I love both of you.
我真的很抱歉
And I'm really sorry.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表