剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Just wanted to show him the place.
她还跟我说了关于摩托车强盗的事
Yeah, she was telling me all about your biker bandit.
-什么 -强盗
- My what? - The thief.
只不过是我为他起的绰号♥
Just a little name I came up with for him.
你那时在这工作吗
Did you work here then?
是的 我当时是庄家
I did. I was a dealer.
但那天早上 我在上课
But not that morning. I was in class.
商学院 白天上课
Business school. Student by day,
晚上当21点的发牌手
blackjack dealer by night.
你现在管理这个赌场
And now you're running the place.
我不想一辈子站在赌桌边
Well, I didn't want to stand at a table forever.
既然你们来了
Well, listen, while you're here,
你们应该去餐厅看看
you should check out the restaurant.
我们很乐意给你们安排一顿精心的晚餐
We'd be happy to comp you both a nice meal,
送上一瓶好酒...
a nice bottle of wine...
提议太动人了
That's kind. Very kind.
但我们不能接受
But we couldn't accept.
如果改变主意的话
Well, if you change your mind,
你们知道上哪找我
you know where to find me.
真是太有意思了
Well, that was interesting.
你想的和我一样吗
You thinking what I'm thinking?
一米七三
Five seven.
可能一米七六
Maybe five eight.
比斯科宾 听起来像"迪斯科金"
Biscobing. Rhymes with "Disco king."
-你记得我 -名字不常见啊
- You remembered. - Not a common name.
我今早又去了一趟
I ran across it again this morning.
发现赌场之前有个常客叫做吉米·比斯科宾
There was a Jimmy Biscobing that was a regular
那是1987年
at the Fairwell back in '87.
他是我叔叔
That was my uncle.
几周前由于胃癌他去世了
He passed away weeks ago from stomach cancer.
很遗憾
Sorry for your loss.
他去世之前给你筹码了
He gave you the chip before he died?
我和爸爸清理他住处时候发现了
I found it as my dad and I were cleaning out his place.
还找到了些别的
That's not all I found.
-吉米 -你们曾在一起过
- Jimmy. - You two were a thing?
无人曾知晓
No one knew.
老板讨厌雇员和顾客约会
The bosses frowned on employees dating players.
恐怕是害怕你透露给他们内部消息
Probably afraid you'd give them inside information?
比如如何抢劫赌场
Like how to rob a casino, for instance?
你们两人都要参与
There needed to be two of you.
一个从前门跑走 吸引警卫
One for the guards to chase out front,
另一个带着钱 从后门溜走
and another to slip out the back with the money.
这并不是偷窃
It wasn't like we were stealing;
赌场拿回了那些筹码
the casino got the chips back.
提现
Cashing out.
我们把高价值的筹码扔了
We tossed the high-value chips.
它们太容易被发现了
We knew those were too easy to trace.
抱歉 还少了一个
Sorry, forgot one.
剩下的我们平分了
We split the rest.
我用我的那份去读书了
I used my share to finish school,
拿到了MBA学位 升了职
get my MBA, move up in the company.
吉米那部分钱呢
And Jimmy's share?
玩家爆点
Player busts.
筹码也回去了
They got that back, too.
我被捕了吗
Am I under arrest?
法律上我们无法做任何事
There isn't anything we can do legally
在此时此刻
about it at this point.
相信我 我查过了
Believe me, I looked.
但是我和你的雇主谈过了
But I did speak with your employers.
他们真的需要知道吗
Did they really have to know?
我本来可以早点退休 小事化了
I could have retired early, kept it quiet.
小事化了不是我的行事风格
And I don't really do quiet.
俄克拉何马州州立监狱
探监班车
巴克
Buck?
我说了让你别来
I told you not to come.
你知道我的
Uh, you know me.
从来不听话
I don't always listen.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不
No.
我做不到
I couldn't do it.
站在那里说他值得第二次机会...
Stand up and say he deserves a second chance when...
而我还不确定他值得
I'm not sure he does.
那一定非常困难
Uh, well, that-that must have been really hard.
你足够勇敢
Like, kind of brave, though.
你知道吗
You know? Uh...
说出你自己真实的感受
To admit how you, how you really feel.
他说我是个糟糕的女儿
He told me I was a terrible daughter.
他为我做了这么多事...
After everything he'd done for me and...
他总是支持我
...how he'd always been there for me,
-然而我一直让他失望 -你没有
- and I was letting him down. - No. Hey, hey, hey, you're not.
你没有
You're not, okay?
你所做的是你认为正确的
You were doing what was right for you.
如果他不能理解
And if he can't understand that...
也许你应该和他谈谈
Maybe you should have talked to him.
我们都一无所获
Guess we both came all this way for nothing.
这里没有答案
There are no answers here.
我来不是为了答案
That's not why I came.
我来只为了你
I'm only here for you.
在你需要的时候给你依靠
In case you needed me.
米迦勒披萨餐厅
好久没来了
Haven't been here in forever.
好莱坞历史最悠久的意大利餐厅
没多大改变
Hasn't really changed much at all.
你原来经常过来吗
Did you used to, uh, come here a lot?
我怎么不记得
I don't remember that.
那在你出生之前
Way before your time.
怎么了
So, what's going on?
你从来不会无端端地带我吃披萨
I know you didn't bring me out for pizza alone
除非
just because.
你要告诉我什么坏消息
What's this terrible news you're about to spring on me?
并不是什么坏消息 只是...
It's not terrible, it's just...
你好 安东尼娅
Hello, Antonia.
克莱夫
Clive.
送给你的
These are for you.
真高兴能再见到你 安东尼娅
It's good to see you again, Antonia.
谢谢
Thank you.
你看起来很好
You look well.
和30年前没法比了 但是
Not as good as I looked 30 years ago, but,
每个人都无法避开时间
then again, time does that to a man.
你要和我们一起吗 克莱夫
Well, would you like to join us, Clive?
我可以去找...
I can find us a...
够了 亨丽埃塔 我要走了
Enough, Henrietta. I'm not staying.
对不起 克莱夫 你来了也不会有什么结果的
I'm sorry, Clive, but... you came here for nothing.
-安东尼娅... -对不起
- Antonia... - I'm-I'm so sorry.
我要去和她谈谈
Let me go talk to her.
妈妈 你还好吗
Mom! Ma, are you okay?
-我不是... -你就是
- I-I, I didn't mean to... - Yes, you did!
你就是这样的人
It's who you are.
-你就是不能接受"还行" -我只是...
- You can never leave well enough alone. - No, I just...
过去的事不能延续是有原因的 亨丽埃塔
The past is the past for a reason, Henrietta.
最好的做法就是不再管它
It's best to just leave it there.
抱歉我没有告诉你
I'm sorry I didn't tell you.
有关我父母的事情
About my parents.
没事
Well, that's okay.
我也明白复杂的家庭事务
I, too, understand a complicated family dynamic
很难用语言表达出来
that's hard to put into words.
我爸爸进监狱之后
After he went to prison,
我和我的姑姑生活
I went to live with my aunt.
我遇到新的人 但总是有这么一个时刻
I'd meet new people, and there was always this moment.
他们脸上会出现一种神情
This look that would come across their face
告诉我 他们知晓我的过往了
when they realized who I was.
就像 我能看出他们在想什么
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表