剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
(路易斯顿科学学院)
那是什么?
What is that?
法国大革命
It's the French Revolution.
他们把所有的有钱人送上断头台
They beheaded all the rich people with guillotines.
听说那过程很快 有时候身体还在动
I heard that it happened so fast sometimes that the bodies were still moving.
他们根本不知道自己死了 很酷吧?
Like, they didn't even know they were dead. Cool, right?
你真是个怪胎
You're such a weirdo.
-大家快下车 -快下校车
-Get up. -We got to get off the bus.
-他死了吗? -我想他是心脏病发作了
-Is he dead? -I think he had a heart attack.
嘿 你还好吗?
Hey, are you okay?
你 快去用公共电♥话♥打911 去啊
You, run to that pay phone and call 911. Go!
-一 二 三... -你在做什么?
-One, two, three. -What are you doing?
心肺复苏
CPR.
五 六 七 八...
Five, six, seven, eight.
二 三 四 五 六 七...
Two, three, four, five, six, seven...
天啊 他活过来了
Oh, my God. He's alive.
你救了他
You saved him.
你是英雄
You're a hero.
就在三天前
Just three days ago,
一场差点致命的校车意外 撼动了这个宁静的社区
this quiet neighborhood was rocked by a near-fatal school bus accident.
幸好校车撞车时 车上的孩子都没受伤
Thankfully, none of the children aboard the bus were injured when it crashed.
司机也保住一命 多亏一位
The driver's life was spared thanks to the quick thinking
反应迅速又非常勇敢的年轻人
and incredible bravery of one young man.
(约拿·葛林威)(五万元)
当英雄是什么感觉?
So, what's it like being a hero?
爽歪了
It's freaking awesome.
紧急呼救 s05e17 Hero Complex
有人要喝茶吗
Anyone want a cup of tea?
好
Yeah.
你呢 吃点午餐吗
How about you? Maybe some lunch?
我看你在聚会中都没吃东西
I noticed you didn't eat anything at the reception.
在克劳黛的丧礼后 到她家吃东西感觉很怪
It felt weird eating at Claudette's house after her funeral.
好奇怪的习俗
It's a weird custom.
是啊 那是为了安慰家属 缅怀死者
Yeah. It's to comfort the family, remember the deceased.
分享故事 甚至笑一笑
You know, share some stories, maybe even laugh.
你还好吗 你好像很累
How are you? You look tired.
这是我第一次去她家 见她的家人
It was my first time going to her house. Meeting her family.
(以爱追思)(克劳黛·柯林斯)
我不确定她有没有聊过他们
You know, I'm not sure if she'd ever talked about them.
很多人都喜欢把工作和私生活分开
Well, a lot of people like to keep their work life and home life separate.
我原本一直以为她是个很糟糕的人
I just always thought she was this awful person
只为了让我的日子难过而存在
who only existed to make my life hell.
但她也是一名妻子和母亲
But she was a wife and a mom.
有一个深爱她的家庭
She had a family that loved her.
要是我没有跟她起争执...
And if I hadn't gotten into that argument with her...
梅 别这样
May, no.
你不可能预知大楼会发生火灾
There's no way you could have known that building was gonna catch on fire.
你妈说得对 克劳黛的遭遇不是你的错
Your mother is right. Whatever happened to Claudette is not your fault.
感觉那应该是某个人的错
Feels like it should be somebody's fault.
我从来不懂这些东西
Never understood these things.
我是说 事后要怎么处理它们?
You know? I mean, what are you supposed to do with them after?
我不知道 把它们收进抽屉 过了五年再丢掉?
I don't know, put them in a drawer and throw them out five years later?
你去她的丧礼干嘛?
What were you even doing at her funeral?
感觉那样才对 她死在我们手上
Seemed like the right thing to do. She died on our watch.
以前也发生过 但我们通常不会参加丧礼
It's not the first time that that's happened. We don't normally go to a funeral.
亨
Hen.
好吧
All right.
我脑海里有个疯狂的想法
I had this crazy idea in my mind.
我对克劳黛的死有疑虑
Some questions about Claudette's death.
所以我参加丧礼 想找到答案
So I went to the funeral to try and get some answers.
什么样的疑虑?
What kind of questions?
就是这件事实在没道理 她本来好好的
Just didn't make any sense, Chim. She was fine.
然后她就心跳停止了
And then she coded.
然后人就死了
And then she was dead.
我们每天都会看到怪事
We see weird stuff every day.
说不定这也是其中之一 除了那些蜘蛛
That's probably all this was. Except for the spiders.
蜘蛛是疯狂的部分吗
Are the spiders where the crazy comes in?
在你归队之前 还有一次出勤
There was another call. Right before you came back to work.
一个年轻人被狼蛛多次咬伤 他稳定了下来
It was a kid who had multiple tarantula bites. He was stable.
我让约拿独自照顾他 他就心跳停止了
So I left him alone with Jonah and then he coded.
就像克劳黛
Just like Claudette.
很有可能只是巧合
It's most likely a coincidence.
毕竟克劳黛有高血压
I mean, Claudette had hypertension.
你怎么知道?
How would you know that?
我在丧礼后的聚会上可能有偷看她的药柜
I may have looked in her medicine cabinet during the post-funeral reception.
但是...
But I...
高血压
High blood pressure.
高血压加上吸进浓烟
High blood pressure combined with smoke inhalation
会对心脏造成很大压力 有可能引发心脏病
would put a lot of stress on the heart. Could cause a cardiac event.
没错
Exactly.
不过...她的血压在现场是稳定的
Except... her BP would have been stable at the scene.
等等 你怎么知道?
Wait, how do you know that?
因为你帮她看过
Because you did her assessment.
如果她的生命体征不稳定 你就会马上后送她的
If her vitals hadn't been stable, you would've shipped her out priority.
-我想你发现什么了 -你相信我?
-I think you're onto something here. -You believe me.
永远都是
Always.
克里斯 快点 我们还要接佩帕姑姑
Chris, hurry up. We still got to pick up Tía Pepa.
打包一支牙刷用不了那么久
Shouldn't take that long to pack a toothbrush.
干嘛不搭晚一点的飞机?
Why don't you just take a later flight?
你去参加丧礼了耶 你♥爸♥妈会理解的
You were at a funeral, you know? Y-Your parents will understand.
他们应该理解
They should understand.
参加退休派对该穿什么衣服?
What is the dress code at a retirement party?
领带可能太正式了
Tie is probably too much.
我们说的可是我爸妈
It is my parents we're talking about.
好 我全都带上得了
I'll just grab it all.
你确定这是好主意吗?
Are you sure this is a good idea?
我非去不可
I have to go.
我妈非常重视这场派对
My mom made this huge deal about this party.
他确实为公♥司♥打拼了40年
He did work at the company for 40 years.
而克里斯...
And Chris...
他很想见到大家 他想他们
He's excited to see everyone, he misses them.
40年 真的很久
40 years--that's a long time.
你说过他在石油业 对吧?
Uh, you said he was in oil, right?
石油工程师
Petroleum engineer.
他这辈子都开着车 在国内到处跑
Spent his whole life driving across the state.
四处为家 除了他的家人所在的家
Living everywhere but under his own roof with his own family.
听着 我也来自一个很糟糕的家庭...
Listen, uh, as-as someone who also comes from a screwed-up family...
我家没有很糟糕
My family isn't screwed up.
只是我爸 好吗
Just my dad, okay?
我打算速战速决 不惹麻烦
Plan is get in, get out without any drama.
向他道贺 吃点蛋糕 打道回府
Say congratulations, have some cake and... call it a day.
如果他开始认真找你麻烦呢?
And what about when he starts to get in there and push your buttons?
附近20分钟就有一家旅馆 3.5颗星
There's a hotel 20 minutes away, three-and-a-half stars.
克里斯会喜欢泳池的
Chris is really gonna like the pool.
克里斯
Chris!
Go, go, go, go, go, go.
上
你竟然让我们闯进队长办公室
Can't believe you're having us break into Cap's office.
好啦
All right.
来吧 烟囱
All right, come on, Chim.
我们得找到约拿为克劳黛
We need to find a copy of the paramedic transfer forms
和被蜘蛛咬伤的宠物保母佩里 所写的救护员转送表副本
that Jonah submitted for Claudette and Perry, our spider bite pet sitter,
看看约拿的说法
see Jonah's account of what happened to them.
或者我们可以登入电脑 找出约拿的人事档案
Or we could log on to the computer, pull up Jonah's personnel file.
拿着
Here.
你要怎么登入 你离职时成黑客了吗?
Oh, how are you gonna get in there? Did you become a computer hacker while you were gone?
我当时确实住在地下室
Well, I was living in a basement,
但这又不是恩尼格玛密♥码♥机
but... not exactly dealing with the Enigma machine here.
(密♥码♥)
有了
Here we go.
两份都找到了
Found 'em both.
(事件报告)(洛杉矶消防队)
好 佩里·奈文斯
All right, Perry Nivens.
"伤患被狼蛛咬伤多处 被发现时已无意识
"Patient was found unconscious following multiple tarantula bites,
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表