剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
会的 小家伙
It will, bud.
好了 来抱抱
All right, come on.
好了
All right.
晚安 爸爸
Night, Dad.
晚安 小家伙
Night, bud.
我们有亮片吗
Do we even have tinsel?
火鸡 火腿还有烤肉吗
Turkey, ham, and a roast?
我们要招待很多人
Well, we're hosting so many people.
我觉得哪怕剩也别不够
I figured, better have too much than not enough.
今年少了两个人
Well, we're gonna be two less this year
迈克尔和大卫不来
without Michael and David.
是少三个人
Oh, three less.
别忘了我也不来吃晚餐
Don't forget I won't be here for dinner, either.
你竟然真的要在圣诞节上班
Can't believe you actually wanted to work on Christmas.
这比你上学时要做的
That's way worse than all those
加分项目还要糟糕
extra credit projects you used to do in school.
不过赚的钱多 一点五倍薪水
But it pays better. Time and a half better.
能弥补吃不到我做的奶酪通心粉吗
Does it make up for missing my mac and cheese?
你会给我留一盘的
You'll save me a plate.
或许还有一整只火鸡
Or maybe an entire turkey?
我要烤那只 这只我准备做油炸
Well, I'm roasting that one. I'm gonna deep-fry this one.
会爆♥炸♥吗
Ooh! Is it gonna explode?
要是让你做就会
If I let you cook it.
无法跟家人共度圣诞节
You know, you could at least appear a little more upset
你至少可以表现出一点难过
about missing Christmas with your family.
好了 妈
Come on, Mom.
又不是第一个家里有人
It's not like this is the first holiday
得去工作的节日了
one of us in the family had to work.
只不过今年轮到我了
It's just my turn this year.
记得我们曾经在平安夜开礼物吗
Remember when we used to open presents on Christmas Eve?
整夜不睡 那是最开心的时候
Stay up all night. That was the best.
说起礼物
You know, speaking of gifts,
今年你还想开礼物吗
did you want to open any this year?
你还没给我圣诞清单
I still haven't seen your Christmas list.
我已经告诉你我想要什么了
Well, I already told you what I want.
现金不能作为圣诞礼物
Cash is not an acceptable Christmas present,
在这个家不行
not in this house.
那礼品卡也行
I will also be accepting gift cards.
我想买♥♥能放盒里用礼品纸包起来的东西
I want to buy something that's put in a box and gift wrapped.
你可以把现金包起来
You can wrap cash.
你肯定能想到一些不是现金
Pretty sure you can think of something that isn't cash
或是有现金价值的礼物 对吗
or a cash equivalent. Right?
可能吧
I guess.
我得走了
I gotta head out.
明天我带礼物来 好吗
I'll drop off my presents tomorrow, okay?
好的 工作愉快
All right. Have a good day at work.
谢谢 拜拜
Thank you. Bye. Bye.
好吧 听起来挺有节日气氛的
Okay. That sounds festive.
拜拜
Bye.
或许可以请联邦快递小哥来过圣诞节
Maybe we can invite the UPS driver for Christmas.
他或许对节日能更投入点
I think he might be more invested in the holiday.
圣诞树怎么了
What's wrong with the tree?
显然哪都有问题
Everything, apparently.
方向不对
It was facing the wrong way,
他不喜欢我挂灯的方式
he didn't like the way I was stringing the lights,
装饰也放错位置了
and I was putting the ornaments in the wrong places.
感觉好像玛莎·斯图尔特在指摘我
I felt like I was being judged by Martha Stewart.
快成史努比·狗狗了
Pre-Snoop Dogg.
他在成长
Well, he's growing up.
开始有自己的想法
You know, becoming his own person.
形成自己的意见
Forming his own opinions.
还有装饰花环爆米花和蔓越莓正确的比例
About the proper popcorn-to-cranberry ratio of garland?
是五比一 以免你不知道
It's five-to-one, just in case you were wondering.
当然了
Well, of course it is.
不这样会让人生气的
Anything else would be madness.
是克里斯托弗吗
Is that Christopher?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-我没事 -我们听到你尖叫了
- I'm fine. - We heard you screaming.
怎么了 是做噩梦了吗
What happened? Did you have a bad dream?
想说说吗
You want to talk about it?
有时候说出来能不那么害怕
Sometimes talking about it makes it less scary.
是妈妈
It was about Mom.
消防局圣诞慈善捐赠玩具
大家要是想捐赠
So if you'd like to make a donation,
可以把新的没包装的玩具或是运动装备
you can drop off new, unwrapped toys or sports equipment
送到洛杉矶任意消防局
to any fire station across Los Angeles.
整个平安夜他们都会接收捐赠
They'll be accepting donations through Christmas Eve.
回到你那 玛格丽特
Back to you, Margaret.
给她买♥♥礼物太难了
She's a hard woman to shop for.
你还没给她买♥♥礼物吗
You still haven't bought her anything?
你的购物时间不多了 伙计
You're running out of shopping days, bud.
没那么简单
Well, it's not that simple.
我从未给女朋友
You know, I've never had to get
买♥♥过圣诞礼物
a Christmas present for a girlfriend before.
这是宝宝第一个有正经女朋友的圣诞节
It's baby's first Christmas in a serious relationship.
我以前有个室友
I used to have this roommate
他总是在万圣节后就立马
who'd always break up with his girlfriend
跟女朋友分手
right after Halloween.
现在我懂了 压力太大了
Now I know why. It's too much pressure.
你们第一个圣诞节你送阿西娜什么礼物
What did you get Athena for your first Christmas?
订婚戒指
An engagement ring.
不 我不能跟你学
Oh. No. Not doing that.
别多想了 巴克
No, don't overthink it, Buck.
给她准备一些用心的
Just get her something sweet,
她可以用到
something she could use
但是她不会自己买♥♥的东西
but that she wouldn't necessarily buy for herself.
用这个礼物让她知道
Get her something that lets her know
你很懂她
that you know her really well.
你加太多限定范围了
Okay, you've just added way too many parameters to this equation.
我想送给她
What I was thinking...
便携式发电机
Portable generator.
紧急的时候用得上
Uh, useful in case of emergency
她也不太会自己买♥♥的东西
and not something that she would buy for herself.
祝你新年单身愉快
Someone's gonna be single by New Year's.
这主意多好啊
It's a good idea.
-并不是 -这是好主意
- It's not. - It's a good idea.
队长
Cap...
泰勒 谢谢你帮我们报道
Taylor. Thanks for the coverage.
能带来很多捐赠
Helps boost our donations.
能帮上忙就好
Happy I could help.
或许你也能帮上我的忙
Maybe you could help with something.
-我有个问题 -是关于你的报道吗
- I have a question. - What, about your story?
我还以为事情都解决了
I thought that was all covered.
你觉得这两件毛衣巴克会喜欢吗
Do you think Buck would like one of these sweaters?
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
你好 这里好像着火了
好的 女士 请告诉我你的地址
橙普大街51号♥
你可以逃生吗
房♥间里有多少人
没有 亲爱的
Oh, no, dearie.
只有我 我一个人住
It's just me. I live alone.
你知道是哪个房♥间着火了吗
Do you know what part of the house the fire is currently burning?
我也不知道
Um... I can't really tell.
我听到警报声了
I just hear the beeping.
报♥警♥记录:橙普大街51号♥
女士 你叫什么名字
Ma'am what's your name?
菲利斯 菲利斯·朗
Phyllis. Phyllis Lang.
你好 菲利斯 我们之前应该聊过
Hello, Phyllis, I think we've spoken before.
-很多次了 -是嘛
- Many times. - Have we?
我最近记性不太好
My memory's so bad these days.
记录显示过去五年里
My records show that you've called us
你给我们打过好多次电♥话♥了
over a dozen times in the last five years.
昨天也打了
Including yesterday.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表