剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
没有其他症状
"no other symptoms present.
救护员葛林威施打类固醇
"Paramedic Greenway pushed steroids.
在后送之前 伤患心脏骤停
"Prior to transport, the patient went into cardiac arrest.
救护员葛林威迅速而巧妙地
"Paramedic Greenway quickly and ably
用除颤器恢复正常心率
"was able to restore a normal rhythm through the use of defibrillation.
伤患被送至急诊室接受后续照护"
Patient was transported for follow-up care to the ER."
跟你说的一样
Sounds just like you told me.
用词比我习惯的更浮夸一点
Language a little more flowery than I'm used to.
克劳黛·柯林斯
Claudette Collins.
"伤患吸入烟雾而感到不适
"Patient suffering from smoke inhalation,
未发现其他症状
"no other symptoms were observed.
救护员葛林威施打气管扩张剂
"Paramedic Greenway administered nebulized albuterol,
后送期间 伤患心脏骤停
"during transport patient went into cardiac arrest.
尽管救护员葛林威英勇抢救
"Despite Paramedic Greenway's valiant efforts,
除颤器与人工压胸皆未恢复正常心律
"defibrillation and manual compression did not restore normal rhythm.
伤患于急诊室被宣告到院前死亡"
Patient was pronounced DOA at the Emergency Room."
不说别的 他的报告确实有个模式
Well, there's definitely a pattern. In his reports, if nothing else.
你知道约拿只在洛杉矶消防队干了14个月吗
Did you know Jonah's only been with the LAFD for 14 months?
什么?
What?
在那之前 他的救护员生涯 遍及芝加哥 迈阿密
Before that, he was a paramedic in Chicago, Miami,
达拉斯 丹佛 现在是洛杉矶
Dallas, Denver, and now L.A.
他比嘉年华人员还能跑
He moves around more than a carnival worker.
糟糕 他们来了
Oh, no, they're here.
我们会被逮到的
Oh, no, we're caught.
我们不会被逮到
We're not caught.
冷静点 跟着我做就好
Just act cool, follow my lead.
我不能保证
I make no promises.
亨 烟囱 我以为你们今天休息
Hey, Hen, Chimney. Thought you guys were off today.
是啊
Yeah, we are.
那你们来这里干什么?
Then what are you doing here?
还拿着紧急医疗报告?
And what's with all the 902Ms?
我们只是在弄...
Oh, we were just, uh, working on...
市长的特别专案
A special project for the mayor.
真的吗 哪种专案?
W... Seriously? Well, what kind of project?
为我们会实地使用的一个新设备做测试
Beta testing a new piece of equipment for us to use in the field.
我们只是得看一看转送表的某些数据
We just needed to, uh, go over some of the data from our transfer forms.
-只是需要数据 -数据?
-Just need data. -Data.
听起来好正式哦
Sounds official.
我们该走了 市长办公室会想尽快拿到报告
Well, we better get going. The mayor's office is gonna want that report ASAP.
-值班顺利 -再见
-Have a great shift. -See ya.
-你真不会说谎 -而你太会了
-You're a terrible liar. -And you're too good.
你觉得他们在隐瞒什么?
What do you think they're hiding?
在这里 我觉得还是不知道比较好
'Round here, I find it's best not to know.
我们在干嘛?
What are we doing?
我翻了去世女人的药柜
I'm rummaging through a dead woman's medicine cabinet.
我让你闯进队长的办公室
I've got you breaking into the captain's office,
找机密性的人事档案
looking at confidential personnel files.
我们想证明约拿可能是个烂救护员
We're trying to prove whether or not Jonah was a bad paramedic.
万一我们错了呢?
What if we're wrong?
万一我们没错呢?
What if we're not?
他现在就在外面
He's out there right now.
有人求救 那家伙就会出现
Someone's calling for help, and that guy's gonna show up?
他掌握着那些人命
He's holding their lives in his hands,
而我们不知道他会怎么处置它们
and we don't know what he's gonna do with them.
我给你一点止痛药吧?
Why don't I give you something for the pain?
真的可以吗
You sure that's okay?
相信我
Trust me.
看起来出事了
Oh, something's wrong.
我都还没熄火呢
I haven't even shut off the engine.
-妈 -嗨
-Mami. -Hi.
怎么了?
¿Que paso?
没事
Nada.
克里斯托弗呢?
Where's Christopher?
我们离开租车处以后他就睡翻了
Out like a light ever since we left the car rental place.
可怜的小天使
Ay, pobrecito mi angelito.
奶奶 见到你真好
Abuela, it's so good to see you.
你不在 洛杉矶就不像家了
L.A. feels a little less like home without you there.
我也觉得
Same here.
好了 出什么事了?
So, now, what's wrong?
你妈在里面准备所有的料理
Your mother is in there doing all the cooking.
什么?
What?
我以为我爱面子的哥哥 为他盛大的派对请了厨师呢
I thought my fancy brother hired caterers for his big parranda.
厨师只被允许热菜和上菜
The caterers are only allowed to warm and serve the food.
海伦娜坚持全部都要自己做
Helena insisted on making everything herself.
全部 你完全没帮忙?
Everything. You didn't help out at all?
她让我做了玉米粉蒸肉
I was allowed to make the tamales.
谢天谢地
Ay, gracias.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我去叫克里斯 -好
-I'm gonna go wake Chris, okay? -Yes, of course.
妈 好了 你得休息一下
Mom, come on. You got to take a break.
不行 别管我 我快弄好了
No, leave me alone, I'm almost done.
-看起来都很完美 -是啊
-Everything looks perfect. -Yeah, okay.
试吃的味道一定也很棒 开玩笑的
I'm sure it tastes great, too. I'm kidding.
真高兴我的男孩们都回家了
It's so good to have my boys back home.
好久不见 你们应该更常来的
It's been too long. You should come visit more often.
两个方向都有飞机啊
Pretty sure planes fly in both directions.
既然你♥爸♥退休 我们就更有时间去看你们了
Well, now that your father's retired, we'll have time to visit more.
是啊 这竟然发生了
Yeah, I can't believe it's actually happening.
他看过手表了吗?
Oh, God. Oh, did you show him the watch?
-没什么啦 -不行 给他看看
-Oh, it's nothing. -No, no show him.
-那样蛮有心的 -让我看看
-It was a nice gesture. -Show me.
在这里...
Here, it's...
哇
Wow.
"谨此表彰你40年的服务
"In recognition of your 40 years of service
协助我们为公♥司♥与所有股东
"helping us reach new horizons for our company,
开拓新天地
"and for all of our stakeholders,
董事会代我们的大家庭 向你与家人致谢"
"the board thanks you. From our family to yours."
那不是银星勋章
It's not quite a Silver Star.
但也不错了
But it-but it's something... I guess.
很不错 恭喜你 爸
Ah, it's, uh, nice. Congratulations, Dad.
没工作的感觉真奇怪
Feels strange. Being unemployed, it's...
不用赶着参加会议 没有一堆电♥话♥要接...
No meetings to rush off to. No phone calls to juggle.
没必要清晨4点就起床
No... no reason to get out of bed at 4:00 A.M.
我...不知道要干什么了
I-I... I don't know what I'm gonna do with myself.
我猜也是
I bet.
不工作 活着干嘛?
Why live if you're not working?
那么 当联络员的生活如何?
So, how's life as an operator?
爱你 早上再打给你?
Love you. All right, talk to you in the morning?
好 再见
Okay, bye-bye.
你打算对梅查岗几次?
How many times are you planning to check on May?
直到我确定她没事
Until I'm sure she's okay.
你们两个都没事
Mm. That you're both okay.
现在换我被检查了
Oh, it's my turn in the hot seat now.
你从火场救出一个女人
You pulled a woman out of a fire
她却在医院里死在你面前
and then she died in front of you at the hospital.
我知道那很不好受
I know that's not easy.
在丧礼上 她丈夫来找我
Her husband came to find me at the funeral.
想跟我握手 感谢我的努力
Wanted to shake my hand, thank me for doing what I could.
你说了什么?
What'd you say?
但愿我当时能做得更多
That I wish I could've done more.
一定有你能做的事 对吧?
But there has to be something you can do, right?
我跟烟囱打了几通电♥话♥
Chimney and I put in a few calls,
跟约拿共事过的几个救护员谈过
talked to some other paramedics that Jonah worked with.
他们说的几乎都一样
Almost everyone says the same thing.
他为人有点怪 他很躁进
That he's a little odd, that he's overeager,
但他是个好救护员
but he's a good paramedic.
"几乎"?
Almost?
这个嘛 122队有一个人说
Well... there was this one guy over at the 122--
他跟约拿处理过一场小车祸
him and Jonah responded to a fender bender.
他们在治疗一个司机
They were treating the driver
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表