剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
或者放弃 然后回家
Or give up and go home.
-走吧 -好吧
-Come on. -All right.
圣帕特里克节 游♥行♥规则
由"男人的信念"提供 请享用
圣帕特里克节快乐
请低下头
Let us bow our heads.
我们今早齐聚一堂 纪念圣帕特里克
As we gather this morning to honor St. Patrick,
让我们感谢这光荣的一天
let us give thanks for this glorious day
并有机会作为"男人的信念"的成员 聚在一起
and the chance to come together as Faith of Men.
我不太舒服
I'm not feeling so good.
从今天早上排练开始
Ever since rehearsal this morning,
我好像...呼吸有困难
i-it's like I'm... I'm having trouble breathing.
你想让我怎么做?
Well, what do you want me to do?
振作点 我们还要参加游♥行♥
Just rally. We still got the parade.
感谢上帝赐给我们相聚的时光
Thank you, Lord, for this time together,
继续指引和鼓舞我们继承祢行善的事业
and for continuing to guide us and inspire us as we carry out your good work.
-他的头肿得像甜瓜 -闭嘴
-...swelled up just like a melon. -Shut up!
没人想听你说自己的光荣史
Nobody wants to hear about your glory days.
住嘴 奥马利 没人跟你说话
Stuff it, O'Malley. Ain't nobody talking to you.
下地狱吧 蠢货
Go to hell, jackass.
先生们 别这样
Gentlemen, please.
"男人的信念"的成员不应该这样
This is not how Faith of Men are supposed to behave.
开始演奏
Start playing.
也许音乐能让这些傻瓜冷静下来
Maybe the music will calm these idiots down.
天哪 默里
Oh, God. Murray!
这里是911 你有什么紧急情况?
有一名风笛手倒地不起 重复 一名风笛手倒地不起
请大家让让
All right, let's make a hole, guys.
我不懂 他们怎么会在祷告早餐会上供应啤酒
I'm confused. Why are they serving beer at a prayer breakfast?
鸡蛋和啤酒 圣帕特里克节必须有
Eggs and kegs. St. Patrick's Day tradition.
你说就是吧
If you say so.
出什么事了?
What happened here?
我们演奏时他倒了下去
Uh, he went down while we were playing.
之前他说过他呼吸有困难
Before that, he said he was having trouble breathing.
兰德尔 给他输氧
Randall, let's get him on some oxygen.
血压非常高 160 95
BP is extremely elevated, 160 95.
心率很快且不规律
Heart rate is rapid and irregular.
腿和脚踝呈现出肿胀
Legs and ankles also appear to be swollen.
压痕性水肿
Oh. Pitting edema.
可能是右侧心力衰竭
Could be possible right-sided heart failure.
-你朋友有心脏病史吗 -据我所知没有
-Does your friend have a history of heart trouble? -No, not that I know of.
-那糖尿病呢 -没有
-What about diabetes? -No.
他不是最健康的那种人
He's not the healthiest guy, but I never
但从未提过有糖尿病
heard him mention anything about diabetes.
-他咳嗽了一阵子 -咳嗽
-Um, he has had a cough for a while. -Cough.
有噼啪声 貌似肺部有严重损伤
Getting a crackling sound. Sounds like serious lung damage.
-他抽烟吗 -默里从没碰过烟
-Is he a smoker? -Not Murray. He never touched them.
也许是肺纤维化 是什么原因导致他此刻昏迷的呢
Maybe pulmonary fibrosis, but what would cause him to go down now?
你真的在问我吗
Are you for real asking me?
我们的志愿者训练课没讲那么深
Because our volunteer training didn't go that in depth.
你看起来很厉害的样子
You're like, smart.
你们是志愿者? 我叫的是急救人员
You're volunteers? I called the paramedics.
我们先到了 因为我们的帐篷就在街对面
And we arrived first 'cause our tent is across the street.
-医疗志愿者团队 -好吧
-Medical Volunteer Corps. -Okay.
他好像要醒了
Looks like he's coming around.
欢迎回来 默里 让我们搞清楚你的肺部是怎么了
Welcome back, Murray. Let's figure out what's going on with your lungs.
-风笛肺 -哪有这种病
-Bagpipe lung. -That can't be a real thing.
用医学术语说
Hypersensitivity pneumonitis,
就是过敏性肺炎
if you're looking for the medical term.
常见于吹奏管乐器和风笛的人身上
Happens to people who play wind instruments, and also bagpipes.
你在干吗 你会毁了他的风笛
W-What are you doing? You're gonna ruin his bagpipes.
我相信风笛已经被毁了
Yeah. Pretty sure they're already ruined.
我需要生物危害品袋 这里全是霉菌
I'm gonna need a biohazard bag. These are full of mold.
天知道你吸入了多久
You've been inhaling this for God knows how long.
已经对你的肺部造成了严重破坏
It's wreaked havoc on your lungs.
你上次清理这东西是什么时候
When was the last time you cleaned those things?
我从没清理过
Never.
难怪了
That'll do it.
算你走运 如果你继续吹下去 这些风笛会害死你
You're lucky. If you kept going, these bagpipes would've killed you.
医院会给你拍X光和验血
They're gonna do X-rays and bloodwork at the hospital,
可能会给你用皮质类固醇来修复损伤
probably put you on corticosteroids to reverse the damage.
风笛肺 我第一次见
Bagpipe lung. First time I've seen that.
准备好 朋友 你今天有很多都会是第一次见
Buckle up, my friend. You're about to have a lot of firsts today.
-你是志愿者 什么意思? -波士顿医疗志愿者团队
-What do you mean you're a volunteer? -Boston Medical Volunteer Corps.
基本上就是给醉鬼发放创可贴和瓶装水
It's mostly handing out Band-Aids and bottles of water to drunk people.
不过也能碰上一些奇事 你听说过风笛肺吗
There have been a few doozies, though. You ever hear of bagpipe lung?
听上去你已经在波士顿安稳下来了
Well, it sounds like you're really settling in to life in Boston.
说实话 我报名是为了让自己忙起来
Honestly, I really signed up to keep busy.
希望还能赚点钱
Just wish it really kept me paid, too.
我的存款余额现在很低了
My savings account balance is getting pretty low.
这里还有一份全职工作在等你呢
Well, you still have a full-time job waiting for you here.
烟囱
Chim?
别人开始打听你了
People are starting to ask questions.
我的回答还是一样 巴比
My answer is still the same, Bobby.
不找到麦迪我绝不回家
I'm not coming home without Maddie.
好 我得挂了
All right, I got to go.
我刚来的时候 都不知道自己想要什么
When I came here, I didn't know what to expect.
我感觉自己非常的糟糕
I felt so many terrible things about myself,
认为其他人也会这么想
I thought everyone else would, too.
然后 等我到了这里
Then, when I got here,
我意识到我没有疯 也不孤单
um, I realized I wasn't crazy or... alone.
你们治愈了我
You guys healed me.
让我感觉变得更坚强 我终于觉得自己准备好回家了
You made me feel stronger, and I finally feel like I'm ready to go home.
我只想说 谢谢你们大家
So, I just wanted to say thank you to all of you.
我很感激 尤其是你 基拉
I'm very grateful. Es-Especially you, Kira.
特意致谢
Oh, special shout-out.
我真幸运
Lucky me.
当我需要朋友时 你在我身边 没有你我做不到这一切
You were there when I needed a friend. I couldn't have done this without you.
好 让我们一起给她一轮掌声
Okay, let's all, let's all give her a round of applause.
我真高兴你能康复
I'm so glad that you are fixed.
我觉得麦迪不是那个意思 基拉
I don't think that's what Maddie's saying, Kira.
我们没人弄明白 否则就不用在这里了
None of us have it figured out. If we did, we wouldn't be here.
随便了
Whatever.
我很为你高兴 知道吗
I am so happy for you. Okay?
但对我们这些仍然问题缠身的人来说 真是太遗憾了
But, too bad for the rest of us who still have problems.
好了 各位 下午愉快
That's it, everyone. Have a great afternoon.
下次见
I'll see you next time.
基拉 等一下 刚才那是什么?
Hey, Kira, wait a second. What was that?
-我真的没心情听你说教 -没关系
-I'm really not in the mood for a lecture. -Okay, that's fine.
我只是想问问你的情况 因为你好像很不在状态
I just wanted to check on you 'cause you don't seem like yourself.
可能是因为抑郁症
Maybe it's the depression.
也可能是因为威士忌 你喝醉了
Maybe it's the whiskey. You're drunk.
你在乎干嘛?
What do you care?
你要走了
You're leaving.
我唯一的支柱正急着飞奔离开这里呢
My only support system's just hightailing it out of here.
我来这里是为了痊愈 为了能回家陪自己的家人
I came here to get well and to go home to my family.
这是我们计划好的
That was the plan, for both of us.
我犯的错太严重了
I've messed up too badly.
-我不配成为母亲 -你知道吗
-I don't deserve to be a mom. -Okay, you know what?
我六个月前对自己说过完全一样的话 但是我错了
I told myself exactly that same thing six months ago, and I was wrong.
我好起来了 你也可以
I got better. You can, too.
今天下午之前是不行了
Not by this afternoon.
-我有一次监督探访 -不 你不能这副样子出现
-I have a supervised visitation. -No, no, no. You can't, you can't show up like this.
-我不能不出现 -好吧 约的是几点?
-I can't not show up. -Okay, what time is the appointment?
三点
3:00.
跟我来 我有个主意
Come on, I have an idea.
马萨诸塞地区医院
你要干吗
What are you doing?
不 我不能入院
No, no, no, no. I-I-I cannot be admitted.
不行 如果被我前夫发现 我就再也见不到我儿子了
No. If my ex finds out, I won't be able to see my son.
-抱歉... -我不是要让你入院 我在帮你
-I'm sorry... -Okay, I'm not admitting you. I'm not admitting you. I'm helping you.
坐在这里
Sit right here.
我去给你拿个香蕉袋 它会让你清醒起来 我马上回来
I'm gonna get you a banana bag. It'll sober you up. I'll be right back.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表