剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
让开 让开
Move! Move!
钱
Money!
快看啊
Check it out!
天呐 这么多钱啊
My God. Look at all that money.
搞什么啊
Hey, man!
快撤离 让开 让开
Get out of the sidewalk! Clear, clear, clear, clear!
这个世界疯了
Insanity.
喂
Hello?
麦迪 今天不是约好吃饭吗
Hey, Maddie. I was calling you about lunch today.
乔什
Josh?
你没在路上吧
You're not already on your way, are you?
没 抱歉
No. I'm- I'm sorry. I...
我误点了
I'm running... running behind schedule.
而且还错过了医生的预诊
and totally missing my doctor's appointment.
大家今天都错过了各种预约
Yeah. Pretty sure everyone's gonna miss their appointments today.
先是手♥机♥"都会自己打电♥话♥"了
First the cell phones became self-aware,
接着机场也遭遇黑客攻击了 现在是天下大乱了
and then the airport was hit, and now, it's the apocalypse.
什么
What?
你不知道吗
You haven't seen it?
新闻都报道了
It's all over the news.
麦迪 抱歉 我得挂了
Look, Maddie, I'm sorry. I really got to go.
等这一劫过去 再吃饭吧
We'll get lunch when this thing blows over, okay?
什么劫
What thing, huh?
-亚特兰大 巴尔的摩 波士顿 -来看看吧
- Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston... - Okay.
"勒索软件"搞事情 整座城市"陷危机"
如今洛杉矶也卷入了「城市人♥质♥」的惨遇之中
And now Los Angeles has joined the grim fraternity of cities held hostage
被海外狡诈的骇客所要挟
by sophisticated hackers from somewhere overseas.
称之为"勒索软件"
They call it "Ransomware,"
如果不付赎金 就无法赎回系统控制权
And if you don't pay up, they won't give you back your systems.
洛杉矶机场的飞航管制塔
Just ask air traffic control at LAX,
今天早些时候就经历了一场惊心梦魇
where for a few terrifying moments today,
就像是天真的要塌了
it seemed as if the sky might actually be falling.
但不仅仅是交通系统受到攻击
But transportation systems weren't the only targets.
市中心法♥院♥也一片混乱
Chaos spread to the downtown courthouse...
你♥爸♥今天可有得忙了
I guess your daddy's gonna be pretty busy today.
-萨拉扎医生 三名心肌梗塞患者 -三名 好吧
- Dr. Salazar, three MIs. - Three? All right.
送到检查室四到六
Exam rooms four through six.
三个都接上仪表 做心电图和胸部CT
All three get a full panel, EKG and chest CTs.
天呐 都不知道还好不好用
Dear God, if that's even working.
迪亚兹先生 没想到这么快又见面了
Mr. Diaz? I wasn't expecting to see you again so soon.
-你感觉怎么样 -很好 非常好
- How you feeling? - Good. All good.
真是乱套了
What a mess.
无法形容啊
Beyond.
我们得打破取药机 才能拿到药
We are having to bust into our prescription cases just to get access to any drugs,
还不知道该给哪个患者
not that we know who to give them to.
电脑登不了 病历也看不了
We are locked out of our computers, so no patient charts.
静脉注射率用秒表和白板计算
IV drip rates are being calculated with a stopwatch and a white board.
这一层的每一个通风孔都关闭了
And every vent on this floor just shut down,
我们只能手动给患者上氧
so we are bagging patients by hand.
萨拉扎医生 鲁德尼克先生准备好做手术了
Dr. Salazar, Mr. Rudnick is prepped.
移植手术医生护士们在三号♥手术室了
Transplant team is ready in OR three.
"很好" 但前提得有心脏换啊
That's great, but we're not starting without the heart.
我联♥系♥飞行员了 12分钟后到
I'm on with the pilot. They're 12 minutes out.
感觉你需要人手帮忙啊
Sounds like you could use some extra hands.
-哪里需要 就安排我们去哪里 -哪里都需要
- Just tell us where you want us. - Everywhere?
什么叫不见了
What do you mean, gone?
全市的系统都被骇客攻击了
Systems all over the city were hit in one mass attack.
不只是法♥院♥
Not just the courthouse.
警局 火车站
This police station, trains.
连动物园都惨遭"黑手"了
I hear they're even having trouble at the zoo.
我不担心那些"笼子"
Those aren't the cages I'm worried about.
他逃出来了 行动自♥由♥了
I mean, he's out there now. He's really out there.
我们会找到他
We will find him.
他找到我们怎么办 他知道我们住哪儿
What if he finds us? He knows where we live.
所以你们最好不要回家
Which is why I don't think you should go home.
暂时不行
Not for a while.
住在朋友或家人那边 酒店也行
Stay with friends, family, get a hotel.
等抓到他 我再通知你们
I'll let you know when it is safe.
你不知道他可能会去哪儿
You have no idea where he might go?
不知道
No, I don't.
你觉得他可能会联♥系♥你吗
Do you think there's any chance he might reach out to you?
-他把我解雇了 -是
- He fired me, remember? - Yeah.
他为什么解雇你啊
Any idea why he did that?
明眼人都看得出来啊 他喜欢掌控大局
Isn't it obvious? He likes to have control.
他不能忍♥受别人掌控局势 尤其是女人
He can't stand it if someone else does, especially a woman.
我意识到了 你了解这几个女孩吗
I've noticed. What can you tell us about these women?
他的"脑残粉"
His fan club?
如果他上门 这些女孩有人会收留他吗
Any chance any one or more of them would shelter him if he knocked on their door?
都会 眼睛都不会眨一下
Any of them... in a heartbeat.
你知道她们的名字 清楚她们的住址吗
You wouldn't happen to have their names or addresses, would you?
我不知道 但能查到
No, but I know who would.
她们都去监守所看过他
They all visited him in lockup.
有来访记录
Visitor's log at Men's Central.
刚进来时 那个医生是怎么回事
Hey, what was with that doctor on the way in?
她为什么问你有没有事
Why is she asking if you're all right?
没什么 我那天不舒服
It was nothing. I wasn't feeling well the other day, so...
她检查了一下我
she checked me out.
她是个心脏科医生
She's a-a cardiologist.
还是在医院 你心脏病突发吗
At a hospital. Are you saying you had a heart attack?
没有 我没说我有心脏病
No, I'm not saying I had a heart attack.
我是说刚好相反
I'm saying the opposite.
我是说我没有心脏病
I'm saying I didn't have a heart attack.
但你觉得你心脏病突发了
But you did think you were having a heart attack.
咱能别纠结这事了吗
Can we just drop this?
创伤治疗室目前没什么活儿了
Think the trauma bay's on its feet for now.
我们尽量去帮忙包扎了
We did all we could. Little snip there, little stitch here.
需要我们替班吗
You guys want us to tag you out?
-让你们休息一下 -好
- Give you a break? - Yeah.
好主意 埃迪目前不该这么操劳
Great idea. Eddie really shouldn't be exerting himself right now.
你够了 巴克
Seriously, Buck?
305直升机 我这就前往屋顶 收到请回复
Chopper 305, I'm heading up to the roof now. Over.
收到 305空中救援队 马上降落
Roger that. Medevac 305, approaching the pad.
阿西娜 你离小东京区还有多远
Athena, how close are you to the Little Tokyo address?
很近 问题是 车不动啊
I'm close. Trouble is, nothing is moving.
堵车堵到心堵啊
Traffic's a nightmare.
这样 我快到回音公园那边了
Listen, I'm almost at the Echo Park address,
辛西娅·瓦尔登
Cynthia Walden.
我先去看一眼
Why don't you let me check it out,
然后我去小东京那边找你
and then I'll meet you in Little Tokyo.
你想让我等你 不行
You want me to wait for you? No.
我们分头行事 就是为省时间 卢
There's a reason we split up, Lou.
我不会再让这个人♥渣♥逃走了
I'm not letting this dirtbag get away again.
我得提醒你
I need to remind you,
你上次停电时 单独对付这个人 结局不太好啊
the last time you faced this guy alone in a blackout, it didn't go so good.
不会再像上次那样了
Yeah, well, it won't go down like that again.
这次不行 今天不行
Not this time. Not today.
空中救援队 我看到你们了
Medevac, I see you!
准备好交接了
We're ready to receive the package.
没有什么异常吧
Is everyone good back there?
没有
We're good.
我是洛杉矶警探 兰森
Detective Ransone. LAPD.
-我能进来看看吗 -进来吧
- Mind if I take a look around? - Come on in.
你约了人吗
Expecting company?
我每晚都会准备好 等他来
I set the table for him every night.
今日
Today,
洛杉矶被一群躲在网络背后的卑鄙罪犯
Los Angeles has been held hostage by an unscrupulous band of criminals
进行了要挟
who prefer to hide in the shadows.
开们 快
Open it. Now.
让我把话说明白了
Well, let me be clear.
洛杉矶不会与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
The city of Los Angeles does not negotiate with terrorists.
不许动
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表