剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
We paid a small fortune for them.
放回冰箱吧
Put these in the freezer.
-阿西娜 -话说 这里气氛特别好
- Athena. - Anyway... it's actually really nice here.
街坊邻居都过来了
The whole community getting together and everything.
你看住了 别让街坊们把我家拆了
Well, make sure the community doesn't tear up my house.
是妈妈吗
Is that Mom?
宝贝儿子
Hey, baby.
-妈妈 你好吗 -我很好 就是很想你
- Mom, are you okay? - I'm good. Just missing you.
也很想念在家里床上睡个安稳觉
And getting a decent night's sleep in my own bed.
那你什么时候回家啊
So when are you coming home?
-来电就会回家了 -这是什么
- Not until the power's back on. - What's that?
没什么
Uh, nothing.
阿西娜 先挂了
Hey, Athena, I got to go.
我回头再联♥系♥你
All right, talk to you later, okay?
这是什么情况
What'd I miss?
这是你给哈里的钱吗
Did you give Harry this money?
你觉得我是这种人 会干这种事嘛
Because that's something you've known me to do.
坦白交代吧
Spill it.
我让邻居交"入场费"了
Okay, I may have been charging the neighbors to come in.
就五美金
Just five dollars.
简直物超所值啊
That's a deal considering what they get.
有电 有食物
Electricity, all-you-can-eat food.
哈里·格兰特
Harry Grant...
你把每一分钱都还回去 听到了吗
I want you to give every cent of this money back. You hear me?
不能投机取巧
We are not trying to turn a profit here.
但是 爸爸
But, Dad...
我们是出于善意帮助别人
No, we are here to help people, okay?
不是趁火打劫 发灾难财
Not take advantage of them in their moment of need.
邻里间要守望相助 儿子
That's not what good neighbors do, son.
赶紧去
Go now.
同时再给大家分点水
And pass out some waters while you're at it.
而且不准收费
And don't charge anybody for 'em.
有什么事 警官
How can I help you, Officer?
我是格兰特警官
My name's Sergeant Grant.
我接到电♥话♥说 有人指名要找我
I got a call over my radio that someone here was looking for me?
说得不太清楚
It was a little unclear.
-阿西娜·格兰特警官 -我是
- Sergeant Athena Grant? - That's right.
我是齐默曼医生 请跟我来
I'm Dr. Zimmerman. Can you come with me?
他五天前被送来这里了
He was brought in five days ago.
几个孩子在麦克阿瑟公园发现了他
Some kids found him in MacArthur Park.
他被割喉了
His throat was cut.
好像是被弃尸了 身上没有钱包和身份证
Looked like he'd been dumped there-- no wallet, no I.D.
他大量失血 我们救治了他
He lost a lot of blood, and we were able to repair the wound,
但他中风了
but it caused a stroke.
我们没想过他能挺过来
We didn't think he was gonna make it.
今早 他意识清醒了一阵子 写下了这个
This morning he came to long enough to write this.
阿西娜·格兰特警官
格兰特警官 你认识这个人吗
Sergeant Grant, do you know this man?
卢 天呐
Lou. Oh, my God.
我认识
Yes. Yes, I do.
您已接通洛杉矶郡监狱
You've reached the Los Angeles County Jail.
目前话务员正忙
Currently all representatives are busy.
请不要挂机 耐心等待
Please stay on the line for the next...
我还在等呢
I'm still on hold.
怎么这么长时间
What is taking so long?
监狱系统也一样不能用了
The jail's computer systems are down just like everybody else's.
他们在轻点犯人
They're doing a head count.
五天了 伊琳
Five days, Elaine.
他在医院躺了将近五天了
He's been in the hospital for nearly five days.
怎么没人发现他不见了啊
How is it that no one noticed that he was missing?
全市断电 大家都焦头烂额 无暇顾及啊
We were a little preoccupied with the world ending.
我当初该去查看一下他
I should've checked in with him.
我该跟进一下
I should have... I should have followed up.
你怎么能怪自己
Why would you have?
你们上次联♥系♥时 他抓住了哈德森
The last time you spoke, he had Hudson in custody.
人都抓住了 你也没理由再去疑心啊
It was a done deal. You didn't have any reason to.
他可能再醒不过来了
He might not wake up again.
医生这么说
That's what they're saying.
-警监 你在听吗 -我在呢
- Cap, are you there? - Yes.
我们搜一下了监狱 他不在这里
Yeah, we swept the building-- he's not here.
-你确定 -确定 长官
- You sure? - We are sure, ma'am.
好 谢谢
All right. Thank you.
杰弗里·哈德森不在监狱
Jeffery Hudson's not in his cell.
=混♥蛋♥ -你说对了
- Son of a bitch! - You were right.
他都没被抓进关押所
He didn't even make it back to Men's Central.
他还在逃呢
He's still out there--
这一次还是逃了五天 我们都不知情
and with a five-day head start this time.
塔莎 莱拉·里斯科有回音吗
Tasha, have you had any word back from Lila Risco?
还没有 警监 还在联♥系♥她
Not yet, Captain. Still trying.
-我派个人去看 -多派点人吧
- I'll send a unit. - No, I'd send more than a unit.
卢抓捕哈德森时 她可是现场
She was there when Lou took Hudson into custody.
她不回电 肯定有猫腻
There's a reason we haven't heard from her.
不是吧 老大
Seriously, Cap?
就算大家晚上喜欢吃早餐 炒蛋也太敷衍了
I know everyone loves breakfast for dinner, but powdered eggs?
目前人员较多 口粮紧缺
We have a lot more mouths to feed than usual
毕竟消防员都被紧急召回了
with the emergency recall procedure put in place.
规定如此嘛
You know the drill.
几班人马都聚在一起 等上面通知
All shifts in the house until further notice.
你就不能在冰箱里藏点好东西
Couldn't you stash some of the good stuff
专门给我们A班开小灶啊
in the back of the fridge for the A shift?
从今天下午开始 冰箱禁用了
Refrigerator is off-line and off limits starting this afternoon.
我们要全天候靠备用发电机供电
We've been running that generator 24-7.
我们得省着点用
We got to cut back on our fuel use.
亨 听到了吗
Hey, Hen, you hearing this?
我们连冰箱都"用不起"了
We're losing fridge privileges.
大家都深受其害 这是要惨一起惨啊
The hurt gets spread evenly around and no one's immune, I suppose.
你的充电器能借我一下吗 我手♥机♥没电了
Hey, can I borrow your charger? My phone's dead.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
这是局里专门发给我的充电器
This is my department-issued personal charging device.
借给人用 属于违规
And sharing is against protocol.
啥
What?
谁发给你的啊
Who issued you that?
看来你还不知道"电力界扛把子"这号♥人啊
I see someone hasn't met the power czar.
想用电 先填表
After a requisition form has been submitted,
填完就给你发一个专属充电器
you will be issued a personal charging device.
电池耗尽 你就把再充电器还给实习生
Once it is dead, you return it to the probie charging pool,
充好电后再发给你
and it will be recharged for you.
你可以直接说"拉维"
You can just say Ravi.
拉维会给你重新充电
Ravi will recharge it for you.
每个充电器使用时限为24小时
One charge per 24 hours is the limit.
不要妄想贿赂我 不然扣你两次不准用充电器
Do not attempt to bribe me or you will be docked two charges.
把充电器给我 不然你这个巴克叔叔就见不到侄女了
Give me a charger or Uncle Buck will never see his niece again.
把充电器给他
Give him the charger.
-高手啊 -大家可都长点心吧
- Well-played. - So let this be a lesson.
别让巴克"掌权"啊
Never give Buck a clipboard.
保持人间清醒啊
Never.
我这叫"中♥央♥集权好办事"
Excuse me for being efficient.
你开心就好
That's one word for what you are.
爸爸
Dad!
你们怎么来了啊
What are you guys doing here?
我们给你带好吃的来啦
We brought you food.
不必这么麻烦的啊
You guys didn't have to do that.
是克里斯想来
It was Christopher's idea.
他一直念叨想爸爸
He kept saying how much he missed Dad
觉得你可能也饿了
and thought you were hungry.
我们就带了一些豆子沙拉 金枪鱼沙拉
So we've got bean salad, tuna salad,
还有这一盒 沙拉沙拉
and this one is just, uh, salad salad.
巴克
Hey, Buck!
"小队长"来了啊
Oh, looks like the new chief is here.
你怎么样啊
How are you?
-我很好 -拉维 这是我儿子 克里斯
- Good. I'm good. - Oh, Ravi, this is, uh, my son Christopher.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表