剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
但我不太喜欢让它们到处跑
but I am not a fan of free roaming.
-来吧 -你真聪明
-Come on. -You're smart.
笼内训练对强化好的行为很重要
Crate training's important for reinforcing good behavior.
-对吧? -它们有多少玩耍时间?
-Right? -So how much playtime are your pets used to?
它们有很多娱乐
Well, they get plenty of recreation.
我以前比较常放它们出来
And I used to let them out
但那些小恶魔一直跑掉
more often, but the little devils kept running away.
这是你睡觉的地方 这里原本是犬舍
So this is where you'll be sleeping. This actually used to be the kennel.
但疫情期间常常停工
But with all that downtime during the pandemic,
我就豁出去 帮每一个宝贝打造
I decided to go all out and make each one of my babies their very own
专属于它们的 最先进的气候控制环境
state-of-the-art, climate-controlled environment.
哇 好幸运的毛孩
Wow, lucky pups.
-准备见它们了吗 -带路吧
-Ready to meet them? -Lead the way.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
它们是不是很美?
Beautiful, aren't they?
呃 它们不是狗
Uh, these aren't dogs.
真好笑
That's very funny.
是吗
Is it?
嘿 宝贝
Hey, sweetheart. Ooh.
我来帮你清理一下 你看看...
Let me get you a little cleaned up there. Look at that, look at that.
你会想我吗
Are you gonna miss me?
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
问题? 没有 只是...
Uh... problem? No, no. It's-it's just...
拜托
Oh, please.
别告诉我你改变主意了
Don't tell me that you're changing your mind.
我已经六年没度过假了
I haven't had a vacation in six years.
我知道你出的价很高 但...
I know it's a lot of money, but...
如果我再加钱呢?
How about I pay you more?
加多少钱?
Uh, how much more?
一小时五十
$50 an hour.
一天就是一千二
It's $1,200 a day.
一周赚八千四?
$8,400 for the week?
怎么样?
What do you say?
-再见 -旅途愉快 一周后见
-Bye-bye. -Have a great trip. See you in a week.
(喂食时间表)
(自动提醒) (喂食时间)
看到你了
Oh, there you are.
说真的 其实也没那么糟
Honestly, it's not so bad.
我可能开始喜欢这些小恶魔了
Think I might actually be starting to like the little demons.
好 我明天再打给你 再见
All right. I'll call you tomorrow. Bye.
这里是911 你有什么紧急情况?
月桂谷536号♥需要派人安全确认
好的 你要我们检查谁的安全?
I see, and who are we checking on?
我的宠物们 我在度假
My pets! I am on vacation,
它们需要吃东西
and they need to be fed.
抱歉 先生 但这不适合打911报案
I'm sorry, sir, but that in no way warrants a 911 call.
也许你该联♥系♥邻居
Maybe there's a neighbor you could call instead?
-或是宠物保母? -我有个宠物保母
-Or a pet-sitter? -Well, I have a pet-sitter!
他已经两天没接电♥话♥了
He hasn't answered the phone in two days.
所以确实有个人类可能有危险?
So there's an actual person who might be at risk here?
这样就可以报案吗
Does that make a difference?
洛杉矶警局
LAPD!
洛杉矶警局 有人在吗
LAPD! Anybody home?
呃... 他...
It's uh... He's, uh...
在这里
...in here.
你是想制♥造♥气氛吗 瓦尔加斯?
You trying to set the mood, Vargas?
-哇 -我们发现他时他就这样了
-Oh, wow. -He was like that when we found him.
等你们来之前我不想碰他
Didn't want to touch him till you guys got here.
-好多蜘蛛丝 -我有读数了
-That's a lot of webbery. -I am getting a reading.
他还活着 亨?
He's still alive under there. Hen?
好 我们得把蜘蛛网剪开 才能进行评估和救助
Okay, we need to cut him out of there to assess and treat him.
露西 准备二氧化碳灭火器
Lucy, stand by with that CO2 extinguisher.
应该能把织出这些网的冷血动物给弄昏
It should knock out whatever cold-blooded creatures might've spun these webs.
好了 你们应该能自己处理
Okay, I think you guys got this.
推一张轮床进来吧
Let's get a gurney in here!
队长是跑掉了吗
Did Cap just run away?
不如说是快步离开吧
More like a fast walk.
准备转移 一 二 三
Get ready to transfer. One, two, three.
呼吸很浅 脉搏非常微弱
Breathing's shallow, pulse is barely there.
没想到狼蛛有这么毒
Didn't think tarantulas were that poisonous.
是多处咬伤累积起来的
This many bites adds up.
它们也知道用结网来保存猎物
And they're also known to make webs to store their prey.
我想这个人本来是它们的下一道菜
I think our guy was next on their menu.
准备注射类固醇
Prepping a steroid injection.
我就把伤患的衣服留给动物管制了
I'm just gonna leave the patient's clothes right there for animal control.
调度中心说屋主严格禁止
Well, dispatch said the homeowner explicitly forbade them
他们在他回来前进入屋内
from entering the home until he got back from vacation.
但他很高兴我们找到了部分失踪宠物
But he is happy we found some of his missing pets.
你出来就是为了跟调度中心沟通的吗 队长?
Is that what you were doing out here, Cap? Talking to dispatch?
跟你尚未确诊的蜘蛛恐惧症一点关系也没有?
Nothing to do with a little undiagnosed arachnophobia?
-得了吧 亨 -他心跳停止了
-Come on, Hen. -He's coding!
-什么 怎么会? 他刚才还很稳定 -血压下降中
-What? What-what happened? He was just stable. -Pressure's bottoming out--
-可能是对类固醇的反应 -那血压不应该变高吗
-might be a reaction to the steroids. -Wouldn't that increase the pressure?
对 除非他在服用处方药物
Yes, unless he was on some sort of prescription meds.
离手
Clear!
心律恢复正常
Heart rhythm returning to normal.
做得好
Nice job.
-谢谢你 -你确定他没事?
-Thank you. -You sure he's okay?
对 吓唬我们而已
Yeah. Just gave us a scare.
我还是不明白巴比为什么给你这么多鱼
I still don't understand why Bobby would give you so much fish.
他们整周都在吃鱼
They've been eating nothing but fish all week.
他应该是想阻止队员叛变
I think he was trying to stave off a mutiny.
冰箱的冷冻层已经装不下别的东西了
Nothing else is gonna fit in this freezer.
你觉得晚餐吃冰淇淋怎么样?
Uh, how would you feel about ice cream for dinner?
只要它吃起来和闻起来都没有鲭鱼的味道就好
As long as it doesn't taste or smell like mackerel, I'm in.
她们在里面很久了 我该去看一眼吗
They've been in there a really long time. You think I should check on them?
-不 你不该 -我应该去看看
-Uh, no, you should not. -Yeah, I should go check.
嘿 一切都还好吗
Hey. Everything good?
很好 我帮她换了衣服 喂过她 哄她睡着了
Yeah. I changed her, fed her, put her down.
-应该到明天早上都没问题了 -太好了 她洗过澡了吗
-You should be good till morning. -Great. Did, uh, she have her bath?
没有...她今天没弄脏 所以我觉得...
Uh... no. No, she didn't really get dirty today, so I didn't think...
她不洗也没事的
I'm sure she's fine.
好 我也觉得 我不是说...
Right. I-I'm sure she is, too. I-I didn't mean...
没关系
It's okay.
我该走了 我今晚要去看一间公♥寓♥
You know what, I should go. 'Cause I have an apartment to see tonight, so...
你确定不留下来吃晚饭吗 有薄荷巧克力味的哦
Uh, sure you don't want to stay for dinner? We're having mint chocolate chip.
不了 谢谢 你们好好享用吧
No, thanks. You guys have a good night.
我们应该有20支叉子 我怎么一支都找不到?
We should have 20 forks at this point. Why can't I find one?
它们可能在洗碗机里
Uh, maybe they're in the dishwasher.
告诉我袋子里有筷子吧
Just tell me there are chopsticks in that bag.
泰勒...
Taylor, um...
我亲了某个人
I kissed someone.
什么?
Wh-What?
我亲了另一个女人
I kissed another woman.
是她亲我的 但我亲了回去
I mean, she kissed me, but I-I-I kissed her back.
然后我意识到自己犯了天大的错误...
And then, uh, I realized what a mistake I was making, and...
就停下来了
I stopped.
我真的很抱歉
Look, I-I'm really sorry.
我真的...非常抱歉
I'm really, really sorry.
那没有任何意义
It didn't mean anything.
我又醉...又愚蠢
I was drunk and-and stupid.
什么时候
When?
什么什么时候?
When what?
你什么时候又醉又愚蠢
When were you drunk and stupid?
几个星期前
A few weeks ago.
我们在高速公路上救人成功 然后我们出去庆祝
We had that big save on the freeway, and... and we went out to celebrate.
那... 那是你要我搬进来的前一天
That... hmm, that is a day before you asked me to move in.
-那是你要我搬进来的原因吗? -不是
-Was that why you asked me to move in? -No.
不完全是
Not-not entirely.
"不完全是"?
"Not entirely."
呃 你要去哪?
Um, hey, wh-where are you going?
我不知道
Oh, I have no idea.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表