剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
It was to me.
你救了我的命 拜托你做该死的磁振造影
You saved my life. So please, get the damn MRI.
好
Okay.
这就是违背你命令的下场
Well, this is what I get for disobeying your orders.
你确实叫我别去那里
You did tell me not to go down there.
幸好你去了 熊爸爸
I'm so glad you did, Papa Bear.
露西·多纳托
Lucy Donato.
-我是泰勒... -泰勒·凯利
-I'm Taylor... -Taylor Kelly.
对 久仰大名
Yeah. Heard a lot about you.
彼此彼此
Same.
你要我发表评论吗?
Uh, did you want a comment?
你不知道118队对他多重要
You don't know what the 118 means to him.
我知道消防员都一起生活 工作
I know all firefighters, they live together and work together and...
有些时候感觉真的很像一家人
probably do feel like a family some of the time.
但这个消防队就是巴克的家人
But for Buck, that firehouse is his family.
118队出事的时候 他就会崩溃
When things gets messy at the 118, he falls apart.
我不希望再出什么事
I'd hate for things to get messy again.
她真好相处
She's a peach.
所以他没事 对吧?
Hey, so, uh, he-he--he's good, right?
他进来的时候腿痛
He had some pain in his leg on the way in.
可能有神经受到压♥迫♥
Might be a pinched nerve.
以他的遭遇来说 那样很幸运了
Well, with all that he's been through, he's lucky that's all that it is.
今天很多人都很幸运
Yeah, I think a lot of people got lucky today.
借过
Coming through!
快啊...
Come on! Come on.
快 有点反应吧
Come on. Give me something.
-深度按压 -我救得了她
-Decompressions. -I got her.
约拿
Jonah!
-你会活下来的 -约拿
-You're gonna make it! -Jonah.
-她在救护车上心跳停止 -发生什么了?
-She coded in the ambulance. -What happened?
伤患在途中心脏骤停 没有脉搏
Patient suffered cardiac arrest en route. No pulse.
-她心跳停了多久了? -12分钟
-How long has she been down? -12 minutes.
宣布吧
Let's call it.
约拿 怎么回事?
Jonah, what happened?
她在检伤分类区时还好好的
She was fine when I left triage.
血压径直下落
Pressure bottomed out.
无法恢复她的心律
Couldn't get her rhythm back.
真奇怪
It's weird.
我应该能救她的
I should've been able to save her.
我通常救得了的
I usually save them.
亨
Hen.
她本来还好好的 我不明白
She was fine. I-I don't understand.
我也不明白
Neither do I.
真的很怪
It was weird.
事情很怪 还是他很怪?
It was weird, or he was weird?
"我应该能救她的" 他这么说
"I should have been able to save her." That's what he said.
好像她是一道数学题目 或是网球赛的失分
Like she was a math problem or... a missed point in a tennis match
而不是一条人命
and-and not a human being.
也许那是他面对挫败的方式
Well, maybe that's just how he packs it away.
面对挫败和不当回事可不一样
There's packing away and there's throwing away.
你总是说 你们在现场时
Look, you always say that when you're out there,
只能依赖自己的直觉
all you've got is your instincts.
事实是 你一直不是很喜欢他
And truth is, you've never liked the guy.
也许是有原因的
So maybe there's a reason why.
我想是的
I think there is.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表