剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
- On your feet. - Sorry about that.
行了 走 你有权保持沉默
All right, let's go. You have the right to remain silent.
-我建议你保持沉默 -上报吗
- I suggest you use that right. - Call it in?
你没事吧
You good?
没事 你怎么知道我们会来
Yeah. How'd you know we were coming here?
我们知道米切尔为什么越狱了
We figured out why Mitchell broke out.
他在哪 米切尔在哪
Where is he? Where's Mitchell?
还在救护车里
Still in the ambulance.
埃迪也在
With Eddie.
米切尔·特伦特 洛城警局
Mitchell Trent, this is LAPD.
你已经被包围了 放下武器
We have the area surrounded. Put your weapons down
-双手举起走出来 -我有人♥质♥
- and come out with your hands up. - I got a hostage!
不准靠近
Don't come any closer!
他们怎么这么快就找到我们了
How did they find us so fast?
看来这不是你"27步越狱计划"的一环
Guess this wasn't part of your 27-step breakout plan.
闭嘴
Shut up.
-我需要想一想 -最好也想一想
- I need a minute to think. - Might want to think on the fact
逃离救护车的出口只有一个
that there's only one way out of this ambulance.
投降吧
Look, just give up.
活下去 改天再逃
You can live to escape another day.
我哪也不去
I ain't going nowhere.
除非是到医院里去
Unless it's inside that hospital.
战术小队正想办法拿下救护车
Tac team is working on a plan to take the ambulance.
他们一行动
Look, as soon as they make their move,
米切尔就会杀了埃迪
he is gonna shoot Eddie.
一定有办法能说服他
There's got to be a way to talk him down,
让他投降的
get him to surrender.
事情没那么简单 巴克
It's a little more complicated than that, Buck.
米切尔是不会投降的
Surrender is not what Mitchell's after.
他是来找儿子的
He came to see his son.
我的儿子...
My son...
他就在这 重症监护室
he's here, in the ICU.
先天性心脏病
Congenital heart failure.
他等心脏等了几乎一年
Kid's been waiting almost a year for a new heart.
所以你是来用武力 让他成为第一候选人
So you're here to force his way up the list at gunpoint.
不
No.
我是来给他我的心脏
I'm here to give him mine.
我渴了
I'm thirsty.
别都喝光了
Don't drink it all, man.
这是庆祝酒
This is a toast.
我说了 他们杀了米切尔
I told you they killed Mitchell.
留一点
Man, leave some.
你
You!
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
让我看看你的脸
Let me see you.
回来 跟你说话呢
Hey, get back here. I'm talking to you.
我希望这些足够
I hope that's enough.
好了
Okay.
钳子撑好断裂处的两边了
Forceps are set on either side of the ruptured area.
伤者也打过麻醉剂了
The patient has been sedated.
无损伤缝针也准备好了
And the atraumatic needle is prepped.
记住 只要简单地连续缝合
Remember, simple continuous sutures,
就跟你在课堂里学到的一样
just like they taught you in home ec class.
我上过手工课
I took shop.
很好
Good, good.
完美
Perfect.
好了
Done.
非常出色 威尔逊医生
Excellent, Dr. Wilson.
我说过 我不是医生
I told you I'm not a doctor.
目前不是
Yet.
这是我们的小秘密
That'll be our little secret.
亨 开始了
Hen, it's a go.
收到 队长
Copy that, Cap.
怎么了 又着火了吗
What's going on? Was there another fire?
你需要这个
Think you're gonna need this.
-你们没事吧 -你说呢
- You guys okay? - You tell me.
有用吗
Did it work?
各位 出发 我们得走了
Okay, guys, let's go. We got to move.
-看来有用 -出发
- I guess it did. - Let's go.
牧师到一号♥重症监护室
On-call chaplain to ICU One.
牧师到一号♥重症监护室
On-call chaplain to ICU One.
这位是萨万娜·理查兹
This is Savanna Richards.
米切尔的前妻 诺兰的妈妈
Mitchell's ex, Nolan's mom.
所以米切尔越狱是为了诺兰
So Nolan is why he broke out?
米切尔去年开始给我写信
Mitchell started writing me letters last year,
说他想要救儿子
saying that he wanted to save his son.
我还是不知道他怎么知道诺兰的事
I still don't know how he found out about Nolan.
等等 你没跟他说
Wait, you mean you didn't tell him?
我上一次见米切尔
The last time that I saw Mitchell
是在18年前的法庭上
was in a courtroom 18 years ago.
他想要越过被告台来抓我
He tried to jump the defense table to get me,
叫嚣着我背叛了他 他要杀了我
screaming he was gonna kill me for betraying him.
我让他去死
I told him to rot in hell.
那之后 我们就没什么好说的了
I didn't think there was much to say after that.
米切尔一直在发起活动 想救诺兰
Mitchell's been waging a campaign to save Nolan.
他联♥系♥了州立囚犯委员会
He's contacted the State Board of Prisoners,
州长 请求被处以死刑
the governor, asking to be executed.
我们好像没有死刑了
I thought we didn't do that anymore.
法律上是这样 但没那么简单
Legally, it's complicated.
他想让州政♥府♥杀了他
But he wants the state to kill him
好能够捐献心脏
so he can donate his heart.
但他的请求都被否决了
All of his requests were denied.
所以他决定强制执行
So he decided to force the issue.
米切尔还没有回应
Mitchell still hasn't responded.
他需要做出回应吗
Does he need to respond?
我们都知道他的条件是什么
We know what his demands are, right?
他想要将心脏捐给自己的孩子
He wants to donate his heart to his kid.
巴克 这是不可能的
Buck, that's not on the table.
想都不要想
It's not even on the menu.
加利福尼亚州政♥府♥
State of California doesn't allow
是不会允许死囚捐献器官的
death row inmates to donate their organs.
拜托 这不过是个技术性问题
Come on, that's just a technicality.
这是法律 巴克
It's a law, Buck.
犯人们情愿将自己的肾脏
Prisoners have made petitions to donate their kidneys,
部分肝脏捐献给家人
pieces of their liver to family,
但每个捐献器官的申请
and every request to become an organ donor
都被否决了
has been denied.
一定有我们能做的办法
Well, there-there's got to be something else we can do.
我们还在尝试与他对话
Look, we're still trying to talk to him,
给他投降的机会
give him a chance to surrender peacefully.
如果他不投降呢
And if he doesn't?
那我们就拿下救护车
Then we take the ambulance.
别再动了
Stop moving around.
警♥察♥看见救护车动
Police see the ambulance moving,
会认为里面有情况 会强行闯入的
they're gonna think something's wrong, and they'll breach.
所以呢 他们要杀的是我
So? I'm the one they're gonna shoot.
空间太小了 没有躲避的空间
Space this small, not a lot of room for error.
我可不想被流弹集中
Rather not get caught in crossfire.
你怎么还不明白
Hey, why can't you understand?
我想要做一件好事
I'm trying to do one good thing here.
你在狱中无聊了 你就想逃出来
You got bored in a cage, and you wanted a way out.
不 我是为了诺兰
No, I'm doing this for Nolan.
我要救他
I'm trying to save his life.
这是他想要的吗
He tell you this is what he wants?
换了你的心脏度过他的余生
To get your heart and live the rest of his life
心知肚明你为此伤害了很多人
knowing how much blood you shed so he could have it?
你觉得他会好受吗
You think that's a feel-good ending for him?
那你让我怎么做 回到监狱吗
What do you want me to do? Go back to prison?
在牢房♥里发烂发臭 等着我的孩子死去
Sit there rotting in my cell while my kid dies?
我想让你闭嘴
I want you to shut up.
让我来帮你
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表