剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
你准备好了吗 新城市 新工作
Are you ready for this? New city, new job.
我根本没什么选择
I didn't have much of a choice.
董事会急着找人来补这个职缺
The board was desperate to find someone to fill the position.
俗话说 风险越高 报酬就越高
You know what they say. With high risk comes high reward.
而且我一直很想要这种景观
Ah. And I've always wanted a view like this.
真的很不得了
It's really something.
对 景观也不错啦
Oh, yeah, the view is nice, too.
艾里克 我们会被人看到的
Eric, people can see us.
那就让他们看场表演吧
Let's give them a show, then, huh?
好了 你说风险越高 报酬就越高?
Now, what were you saying about high risk, high reward?
这里是911 你有什么紧急情况?
我老婆掉下去了
女子从公♥寓♥顶层的阳台掉下来
Woman fell off the balcony from the penthouse floor.
幸好她在途中被那块标志牌拦住
Luckily, she got caught on that sign on the way down.
我们时间不多 动作快
We don't have a lot of time, so let's hustle up.
全都穿上战术装备 快
Tactical gear all around. Let's go.
队长 云梯到不了那么高
Cap, floor's too high for the ladder.
对气垫来说也太高 计划是什么?
Yeah, and it's way too high for an airbag. What's the plan?
我要你们从楼顶垂降
I'm gonna send you down from the roof.
露西 烟囱 到她下方的楼层
Lucy, Chimney, I want you on the floor below.
拆掉窗户 让我们能把她拉进去
Kick out that window so we can bring her through there.
亨 去找经理 我们得进入邻近楼层
Hen, find the manager; we need access to the adjacent floors.
拉维 你跟我来
Robby, you're with me.
清空这一区 别让人站在她下方
I want this whole area clear. Nobody stands underneath her.
我们刚进来 队长 开始固定绳索和拆卸窗户
Just entered the unit, Cap. About to anchor off and remove the window.
-洛杉矶消防队 -谢天谢地
-LAFD. -Thank God.
这个标志牌应该撑不了多久了 我们应该能...
I don't think the sign can hold much longer. I think we can get to her if we just...
先离阳台边缘远一点吧 先生
How about we stay away from the edge -of that balcony, sir.
不 我不会离开我老婆的
No. That's my wife. I'm not leaving her.
天啊 拜托你们救救我
Oh, God, help me!
救命啊
Please!
贝莉 我们的团队一准备好
Bailey, we're gonna get our team harnessed up
就会来救你 你表现得很好
and we're gonna come down to you. You're doing great.
拜托你们快点
Please hurry!
(欧陆瑞吉公♥寓♥大厦) (出♥售♥中)
我们刚把绳索固定好了 队长
I just finished securing the lines, Cap.
我准备好了 这就下去
I'm harnessed up. Coming down now.
收到 越快越好 巴克
Copy that. Fast as you can, Buck.
队长 有个问题
Cap, we have a problem.
我感觉到它开始晃动了
I can feel it starting to move.
我觉得它快掉了
I think it's starting to come off!
我们得快点了
We got to move now.
那块牌子不稳固
That sign is not secure.
好 三十秒 巴克下去了
All right, 30 seconds. Buck's coming down.
-烟囱 窗户好了吗 -处理中
-Chimney, how's that window? -In progress.
现在就得弄好
It needs to happen now.
动作快 她要掉下去了
Got to move fast. She's about to drop.
救我 救命
Help me! Help!
-我快到了 -好
-Almost there. -Okay.
-谢天谢地 -我需要你保持不动
-Okay. Oh, thank God. -Need you not to move.
我会把安全索套在你身上 送你下去 好吗
I'm gonna put this harness around you, get you down, okay?
拜托你快点
Please hurry.
-嘿 -不
-Whoa! -No!
-烟囱 -老天
-Chimney?! -Geez!
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊 谢谢你
Oh, my God. Thank you! Oh.
我不知道你们是怎么办到的
I don't know how you guys just did that.
狗屎运
Dumb luck.
紧急呼救 s05e14 Dumb Luck
早餐好了
And breakfast is served.
谢谢你
Thank you.
要来杯水或是柳橙汁吗
May I offer you a glass of water or orange juice?
-请给我柳橙汁 -马上来 先生
-Orange juice, please. -Well, right away, sir.
味道如何?
How was it?
可以多加点棉花糖
It could use more marshmallows.
谁不想多吃点棉花糖呢
Couldn't we all, bud? Couldn't we all.
-爸 -怎么了?
-Dad? -What?
你嘴上有些...
You got a little...
现在呢?
What about now?
你需要餐巾纸
You need a napkin.
你的腿怎么了?
What's wrong with your leg?
我想我快死了
I think I'm dying.
你总是快死了
You're always dying.
要喝点咖啡吗
Coffee?
几点了 克里斯托弗呢?
What time is it, and where's Christopher?
巴克已经送他去学校了 想着你可以多睡一会儿
Buck already took him to school, figured you could use the sleep.
-抱歉 -嘿
-Mm. Sorry. -Hey.
没关系的 我们处理好了
it's all right. We got it handled.
谢谢
Thanks.
我家人死后 我做了很久的噩梦
After my family died, I had nightmares for a long time.
他们说这是你的心灵应对创伤经历的方式
They say it's your mind's way of working through a traumatic experience.
真希望我的心灵能休息一下
Kind of wish my mind would take a break for a minute.
它不会的
It won't.
巴克告诉了我你朋友的事 我很遗憾
Buck told me about your friends. I'm very sorry.
真不敢相信他们都走了
Can't believe they're all gone.
而我还在这里 不知道为什么
And I'm still here. I'm not sure why.
那是你永远无法回答的问题
That is a question you will never be able to answer.
你可以说那是老天爷的远大计划 或者只是狗屎运而已
You can chalk it up to the grand plan of some higher power or just dumb luck.
但无论如何 结果都一样 你还在这里
But either way, the result is the same: you are still here.
我不确定该怎么面对这个
I'm not sure what to do with that.
你去想办法来疗伤
You find a way to heal.
看来就这样了?
Guess this is it, huh?
你要回去到处支援不同消防站了?
You, uh, going back to bouncing between houses?
不 队长...
No, Cap--
你的队长帮我在别的消防站找到了职缺
Your cap found me a spot at another house.
真令人高兴
I'm glad.
是啊 我也觉得
Yeah. Me, too.
你肯定等不及让你的世界恢复正常了吧
You must be ready for your world to get back to normal.
你根本想不到
You have no idea.
好好保重
Take care of yourself.
不 早就来不及了
No, no, no, we're way past that.
听着 我给了他一个月 他有一整个月能来拿走他的烂东西
Look, I gave him a month, a whole month to pick up his crap,
现在我要把东西捐出去
so now I'm donating it.
一个人的垃圾可能是别人的宝藏 对吧
One man's trash is another man's treasure, right?
我说垃圾 是指我的前男友
And by "trash," I mean my ex.
听着 我到了 我再打给你
Look, I just got here. Let me call you back.
(捐赠物品) (由此投入)
(衣服与鞋子) (推)
糟了
Oh, no. Oh, no.
糟了 不...
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. No!
救命
Help!
(停车场) (上午10时30分)
有人吗? 拜托帮帮我
Help! Help! Please!
有人吗? 救命
Help! Help!
(上午11时31分)
(下午2时35分)
(下午4时29分)
救命
Help!
(下午5时37分)
(下午6时45分)
(下午8时33分)
我们会送你去急诊室
We're gonna take you to the emergency room.
消肿以后 他们就能把它拿掉了
Once the swelling goes down, they'll be able to remove it.
好
Okay.
你送他到医院 我搭消防车过去
You drop him at the hospital, I'm gonna ride in the engine.
亨 准备走了吗
Hen, you ready to go?
是 队长 马上来
Yeah, Cap. I'm coming.
有人吗?
Hello?
有人在那边吗?
Anybody there?
救命 拜托
Help. Please.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
在这里面
I'm in... here!
帮帮我
Help me?
队长
Cap!
怎么了?
Everything all right?
你得看看这个
You got to take a look at this.
这不是我预料中的场景
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表