剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
我们的效率低到让你惊讶
You'd be surprised how inefficient we are.
尼尔 留下你的电♥话♥
Neil, write down your number.
如果我找到了抢劫犯 你可能还记得他
If I find the robber, you might remember him.
克莱夫·韦克斯勒
Clive Wexler.
你竟然不记得他
I'm surprised you don't remember him,
他肯定是记得你
'cause he sure remembered you.
我记得克莱夫
I remember Clive.
只不过那是很久之前的事了
It was just a long time ago.
你在哪见到他的
Where'd you even meet him?
出勤时
On a case.
有警官发现他在自家车道上不省人事
Yeah, a police officer found him unconscious in his driveway.
他没事吧
Is he all right?
他没事
He's fine.
他在修一辆旧敞篷车时把自己电到了
He was just fixing an old convertible and shocked himself,
把头撞了个包
so he ended up with a bump on the head.
他还留着那辆车呢
He still has that car?
他说你们俩认识很长时间了
He said you two went way back.
不过他不愿深谈
He wasn't that forthcoming, though,
关于你们俩是怎么认识
with the details on how you knew each other.
因为是邻居嘛
You know, from the neighborhood.
我回来了
I'm home.
不好意思 我回来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
我来帮你拿
Oh, let me help you with that.
谢谢 孩子们不在吗
Ah, thank you. Kids not in?
凯伦带着哈里和丹尼去买♥♥冰淇淋了
Karen took Harry and Denny to get some ice cream.
-那梅呢 -她说她来不了了
- Oh. What about May? - Uh, said she couldn't make it.
有心理阴影了
Scarred for life.
箱子里是什么
What's up with the box?
一桩旧案的证据
Uh, evidence from an old cold case.
其实 这是我叫你来的原因
Actually, it's why I called you here.
-我需要一个顾问 -我吗
- I need a consultant. - Me?
有人把顺风赌场抢了
Someone robbed The Fairwell Casino.
-什么时候 我都没听说 -1987年
- When? I didn't hear about that. - 1987.
然后他们跑了吗
And they got away?
他们通常都跑不出门口
They usually don't make it out the front door.
一般也不会牙齿完好地出去
Usually don't make it out with all their teeth, either.
我给你倒点红酒
Let me get you some wine.
谢谢 宝贝
Thank you, baby.
-谢谢 -抢了多少钱
- Thanks. - So how much are we talking?
一百万的筹码
A million in chips.
那个人戴着摩托车头盔进去
Guy in a motorcycle helmet came in,
拿枪对着一个荷官
drew a gun on the dealer,
然后把筹码抢光了
then cleared them out.
他抢了几桌
How many tables did he hit?
据我所知 就一桌
Well, as far as I know, just the one.
这一个赌桌也太多钱了
That's a lot of money for one table.
我当荷官时
When I was a dealer,
我们用12条的筹码盘
we used a 12 barrel tray
每条有60个筹码
with 60 chips per barrel.
我桌上会有十万到五十万筹码不等
Depending on the time of day, I might have anywhere from...
取决于那是当天的几点
a hundred grand to half a mil at my table.
当时是周三的早上八点
Hmm. It was 8:00 a.M. on a Wednesday.
那肯定是爱豪赌的客人有特殊要求
Must've been a special request from a high roller.
这种情况也有 但是
It's not uncommon, but,
通常得有人签字批准
usually, somebody has to sign off on a request.
你们都常在赌场做这种事
Hmm, y'all do that a lot at casinos?
如果我们了解赌客的话
If we know them? Sure.
能让肥羊输得一干二净
A fool and his money are soon parted.
而我们的工作
And it's our job
就是让他们输得尽可能容易
to make that parting as easy as possible.
太坏了
Savage.
一百万美元
A million dollars.
别太激动了
Don't get too excited.
即使我找到了
Even if I find it,
-我们也不能留下 -也是
- we can't keep it. - Yeah.
但这个谜题很有意思
It's an interesting mystery, though.
一个蒙面人带着一百万美元逃之夭夭
A masked man gets away with a million dollars.
再也没有人知道他的下落
Never seen or heard from ever again.
而且筹码也再没出现
And the chips never turned up, either?
直到今天
Not until today.
等等 D·B·库珀只带走了20万
Wait a minute. D.B. Cooper only made away with 200,000,
就有那么多书和文件提到他
and how many books and documentaries
大肆宣扬
have there been about him?
但我们却从没听说过这位摩托车强盗
And yet we've never heard of this biker bandit?
我喜欢这个绰号♥ 朗朗上口
Ooh, I like that. Catchy.
赌场对他们的安保引以为傲
Casinos pride themselves on their security.
不想让人们觉得这跟打劫便利店一样容易
Can't have people thinking it's like knocking over a 7-Eleven.
该死 妈妈 你真的很了解赌场
Damn, Ma. You really know everything about casinos.
我在那工作过
I worked there.
也许这位强盗也是
And maybe our thief did, too.
你好
Uh, hey.
-你来了 -你好
- You're here. - Hi.
一小时前 你不是说
I, uh, thought you said, like, an hour ago
你今晚来不了吗
you couldn't come over tonight.
我在找笔记本电脑 我以为落这了
Uh, I was looking for my tablet. I think I left it here.
是在这
Uh, yeah.
谢谢
Ah. Thank you.
不如留下来吃晚餐吧
Uh, why don't you stay for dinner?
不行 明天一大早的飞机
Uh, can't. Got an early flight in the morning.
发生什么事了
Hey, wh-what's going on?
你先是在这鬼鬼祟祟
First you're in here sneaking around
要拿自己的东西 现在...
trying to grab your stuff, and now you're...
你要不辞而别
you're skipping town?
我不是不辞而别 巴克
I'm not skipping town, Buck.
泰勒 如果你要跟我分手 那就...
Taylor, if you're gonna break up with me, then just...
谁说要分手了
Who said anything about breaking up?
我只是离开一两天
It's just for a day or two.
我们可以等我回来后再聊
We can talk about it when I get back.
不行
No!
抱歉 但是不行
No, I'm sorry, but we-we can't.
我们现在就得谈谈
We're gonna talk about it now,
因为你现在举止奇怪 疏远
'cause if you're gonna be weird and distant,
还要离开
and then just take off,
我没法不担心
you cannot expect me not to worry.
至少告诉我你要去哪
At least tell me where you're going.
我父亲的假释听证会
My father's parole hearing.
是我发现的尸体
I was the one who found her.
验尸官判定为自杀
The coroner ruled it a suicide.
八个月之后 警♥察♥回来
Then, eight months later, they came back
逮捕了我父亲
and arrested my father.
你♥爸♥爸杀了你妈妈
So your dad killed your mom.
第二陪审团是这么说的
Well, that's what the second jury said.
第一陪审团不能达成一致
The first one was a little more split on their feelings.
那你是什么感觉
And what about your feelings?
对我而言就更复杂了
A much more complicated story.
他是我爸爸
He's my dad.
一方面 我觉得
There's a part of me that could never believe
他绝对不会这么做
he could have done this.
但另一方面我又无法想象
But it's not like I can imagine my mother
我妈妈会自杀
doing that to herself.
所以你这些年都不知道真♥相♥
So you just spent all these years not knowing?
每个人都有一套说法
Everybody had a theory.
妈妈和爸爸的家人说法也不一样
My mom's family, my dad's family.
夹在他们中间实在是... 左右为难
Living in between the two was pretty... messy.
而现在 我得在假释委员会面前
And now I have to go in front of a parole board
说服他们 我爸爸是个好人
and convince them that he's a good person
值得第二次机会
who deserves a second chance.
我们一定有办法
Whoa, hey, there's gotta be a way for us
能查出事实真♥相♥的
to find out what really happened.
我们也许可以
You know, maybe we could, uh,
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表