剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Bullies, bullies, bullies, they won't...
他们... 他们不会停止的
they... they won't stop.
我能理解你
I know how you feel.
你不该说 "我能理解你"
You never say, "I know how you feel."
这是五大♥禁♥忌之一
Top five on the list of
静音
不能对自杀者这样说
what not to say to suicidal callers.
你需要学习预案
You need to learn protocol.
现在平和地告诉她 会把电♥话♥转给你同事
Now calmly tell her your partner will be taking over this call.
接通状态
丽萨
Lisa?
你在轻视她的感受
You are being dismissive of her feelings,
将重点移到自己身上
making this about you.
我十四岁的时候试图自杀
I tried to kill myself when I was 14.
当时我被欺负
I was being bullied.
我们学校的女生找我麻烦
Girls at my school were picking on me,
我就像活在地狱中
made my life a living hell.
情况非常糟的时候
When it got really bad,
我吞了一把我妈妈的止痛药
I took a handful of my mother's pain pills.
当时她及时发现了 我很幸运
But she found me in time. I got lucky.
你知道吗
Because you know what?
我不想死 不是真的想死
I didn't want to die. Not really.
我不会告诉你 事情会变好的 丽萨
And I'm not telling you things will always get better, Lisa.
但如果今天你死了 你就永远无法亲身去体验
I'm telling you you'll never find out if you die today.
行动
Move, move, move!
调度中心 我是144消防队长
Dispatch, this is Captain 144.
我们找到她了 感谢你
We got her. Thanks.
收到
Roger that.
你怎么知道...
How did you know...
吞药自杀的时候 会不想被别人发现
You never take a bottle of pills where somebody can see you.
所以要么在卧室 要么在浴室
It was either her bedroom or the bathroom.
我听到了回声 所以是浴室
From the echo, I figured the bathroom.
我知道我逼你逼得紧
I know I ride you pretty hard.
因为我能看到你潜力巨大
But it's because I can see you have the potential to be great.
谢谢
Thanks.
但你现在还不够好
But you ain't great yet.
我们永远没理由不做好准备
So there's never a reason why you wouldn't be ready.
因为我们是最前线的第一反应人员
Because we are the first first responders.
必须靠我们时刻关注危机
It's on us to keep our eye on the crisis
不能惹出麻烦
and not become one.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你挡到我了
You're in my way.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
祝你今天开心... 拉维
Have a good one... Ravi.
谢了
Thanks.
你也是
You, too.
我只想说
I just wanted to say
我很荣幸你选我接替你的位置
I'm honored that you picked me to fill your shoes.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
但我很庆幸我不用
But I'm glad I don't have to.
我喜欢做自己
I like being me.
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
快请进 坐吧
Please come in. Have a seat.
你的电♥话♥让我措手不及
Oh, when you called, I was kind of thrown off
我以为今天没有预约
because I didn't think we had an appointment today.
确实没有
Well, we didn't.
内桑森医生人很好 给我们挤了时间...
Dr. Nathanson was good enough to squeeze us in, so...
迈克尔跟我说了那天晚上的事
Michael told me about the other night.
听起来 哈里有很大压力
Sounds like a very stressful incident with Harry.
是啊 每个人都是
Yes, it was, for everyone.
我们已经不知道该怎么办了
I don't think we know what to do anymore.
我们说什么 他都油盐不进
It just feels like nothing we say gets through to him.
我觉得打他也不会管用
And I don't think that hitting him will do the trick either.
-迈克尔 -可以理解
- Michael. - It's understandable
你们情绪都很激动
that emotions are running high,
所以我觉得应该改变疗程
which is why I think we should change course.
试点别的
Try something else.
这是一些非常优秀的心理医师
Those are the names of some very good therapists.
等等 等等
W-W-Wait, wait, wait, wait.
你是建议我们带哈里去见别的医生吗
Are you suggesting that we take Harry to see someone else?
我不觉得这么大的变化...
Because I-I really don't think a big change is...
是给你的
For you.
是你搞的吗
This your doing?
我们发誓永远不打孩子
We swore we'd never hit our kids.
我们说过...
You know, that we would...
绝不会成为那种父母
wouldn't be those type of parents, you know.
不像我们的父母一样教育孩子
Raise our kids different than the way that we were raised.
阿西娜 你打了哈里
Athena, you hit Harry.
工作还好吗
How was your shift?
还好吧
Uh, it was okay.
这是什么大场合
What's the occasion?
你
You.
没错 艾文·巴克利
Yes, Evan Buckley,
一切都是为你准备的
all of this is absolutely about you.
只为你
Just you.
你...
You, uh...
你为我准备了这些吗
You did this for me?
谢谢你
Thank you.
对了 奇米离开的事你说对了
By the way, um, you were right about Chimney leaving.
没人生我的气
No one is mad at me.
我就说了
See, I told you.
结果 他走之前跟所有人都谈过
Well, it turns out he, uh, he talked them all before he left,
他们都道别了
and they got to say goodbye.
我能理解为什么迈克尔会担心
I understand why Michael was worried,
但坐在那间诊疗室里 我感觉像罪犯一样
but sitting in that office felt like I was the criminal.
迈克尔应该先跟你商量
Michael should've talked to you first.
我不知道他为什么要这么突然
I don't know what he was thinking springing that on you.
他觉得 他没法信任我
He was thinking that he can't trust me.
他需要证人见证我们的对话
That he needed a witness to our conversation.
杰弗里要是知道肯定高兴坏了
Jeffery would be pleased to know that
他的计划
his plan is working even better
比他想象中进展得还要好
than he ever could have imagined.
现在还不能放弃
Well, now is not the time to give up.
不能放弃自己 也不能放弃哈里
Not on yourself and not on Harry.
他想摧毁我
Well, he wanted to break me.
他赢了 鲍比
He's winning, Bobby.
他不会赢的
He doesn't get to win.
因为你不会放弃抗争 那才是你
Because you're not gonna stop fighting. That is who you are.
而且我会陪着你一起战斗
And I'm gonna be right there fighting beside you.
他错了
He was wrong.
你爱这个家庭
You love this family,
你会一直为其奋斗
and you're not gonna stop fighting for it.
他让我儿子跟我反♥目♥成仇
He turned my own son against me.
这都改变不了 我还能怎么办
What do I do if I can't fight that?
如果我没法打动他
If I can't reach him?
你会的
You will.
哈里打心里知道你还爱他
Deep down, Harry knows you still love him.
他会回心转意的
He'll find his way back.
好了 伙计 洗洗手 该吃饭了
All right, man, let's wash up. It's time to eat.
哈里 快去 伙计
Harry... now, man.
快点 动起来
Come on, let's go.
快点
Come on.
哈里 快去
Harry! Now!
为杰弗里·哈德森伸张正义
黑警逃脱谋杀罪
未知来电
-喂 -艾文
- Hello? - Evan?
麦迪
Maddie, hey.
谢天谢地 你还好吗
Uh, thank God. Are-are you okay?
奇米怎么在犹他州
Why is Chimney in Utah?
他出城去找你了
Uh, he-he left town looking for you.
他知道了姬芸的事
Found out what happened to Jee-Yun.
-我跟你说了别... -不 他自己发现了
- I told you not... - No, he-he figured it out on his own.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表