Yes.
你得杀掉他
You are going to kill him.
有了我的权杖 我们能彻底摧毁宇宙大帝
With my staff, we will drain the very life from Unicron.
-地球将死去 -是的
- Earth will die... - Yes.
你的世界将会重生
And your world will be reborn,
暗天陨
Nemesis prime.
我会清除一切阻挡我的人
I will fight anyone who stands in my way.
外星之角还在继续生长
The alien horns are still growing,
有些已经长到400多米了
some of them reaching 400 meters.
又是什么外星人之类的废话
More alien rubbish.
薇薇安 你找到男人了吗
Have you found a man yet, Viviane?
-没有 -太可悲了
- No. - So sad.
你应该多看看这个
You should really look in here.
有特别多的广♥告♥ 有些特别有吸引力
I mean, there are lots of adverts, some of them very tempting.
这个在找什么BBW 我看不懂
This one's looking for a BBW. I don't know what that is.
-亲爱的 这是车的名字 -原来如此
- It's a car, dear. - Right.
也许是漂亮女人的缩写呢
Big beautiful woman.
是吗 谁知道呢
Is it? Who knew?
看看这些分类广♥告♥
Looking at the classifieds!
这个人还有地牢呢
This one's got its own dungeon.
太棒了 我喜欢地牢
Great! I love dungeons!
你看 这对你来说是最合适的
See, that's perfect for you, isn't it?
全是些旧东西 你会喜欢的
All that old stuff, you'd love that.
历史就要被改写了 而你关心的只有找男人
History is being rewritten and you want to talk about a man.
女人也行
Or a woman.
海伦姑妈
Aunt Helen.
"女性找寻女性♥伴♥侣♥" 看看
"Women seeking women." Here we go.
你可以问问我的工作啊
You could ask me about my work.
干嘛要问这个
Why would we do that?
都是些落满灰尘的旧书
I mean, it's just dusty old books.
现在我期望世界末日了
Now I welcome the end of days!
跟你父亲有过的争吵再跟你来一次
What's so terrible about me wanting you
我有什么毛病吗
to have what I had with your father?
他真是个混♥蛋♥
He was an ass.
你知道父亲没有什么吗
Do you know what father didn't have?
他的圆桌骑士们曾有过的
The one thing that his beloved knights of the round table
但他肯定没有
had in spades and he was utterly lacking?
荣誉
Honor.
你可以再说一次
You can say that again.
如果你不再憎恨一个逝去多年的人的话
If you can stop loathing a dead man long enough,
你可能会想看一眼他的书房♥
you might want to have a look in his study.
全是垃圾
All that rubbish.
也许有些你想保留的东西
There might be something you want to keep.
别碰那个
Do not touch that!
对不起 爸爸
Sorry, daddy.
我没想要任何东西
I don't want anything.
告诉学院 全拿走
Tell the university to take the lot.
"福尔根第12世伯爵
"The 12th Earl of Folgan
非常希望邀请您现在去参加
"urgently requests your presence at high tea
他的下午茶会"
"this very moment."
停下
Stop!
让开 让开
Move! Move!
天呐 抱歉
God, sorry!
小姐 请不要这么做
please, mademoiselle, don't do that.
-什么 -我的名字叫热罗德
- What? - Je m'appelle Hot Rod.
我的天呐 你是变形金刚
Christ alive, you're one of them!
到后面去 安静 别再打我了
Back! Be quiet! Do not hit me again!
你到底是谁
So, which bloody bot are you, then?
声波 震荡波
Soundwave? Shockwave?
起码告诉我我是被一个稍有名气的绑♥架♥了
At least tell me that I've been abducted by one of the famous ones.
我可比他们强多了
I am so much better than all of them!
救命 我被绑♥架♥了
Help! I'm being kidnapped!
小姐 请坐好
Mademoiselle, sit down!
救命 救命
Help! Yes, yes, hello!
你好 兰博基尼
Hello, lamborghini!
能帮帮我吗
Would you help?
我被绑♥架♥了 疯了吗
Sorry, I've just been kidnap... nuts!
我喜欢这辆车
I love this car!
多佛的白色悬崖
The white cliffs of Dover.
真乖 乖
That's a good girl. Good girl.
真是个乖孩子 来 好孩子
Good girl. Come on. There's a good girl.
那是客人
We have guests!
你是怎么回事
What's the matter with you?
该死 我的零件都掉了
Shit! My bits are falling off.
傻子
Idiot!
你们好啊
Hello there!
什么玩意儿
What the hell?
-乖孩子 -主人 他完全就是个榆木脑袋
- Good girl. - Master, he's a complete knucklehead.
我非常抱歉 但是
I'm awfully sorry about that, but you see,
他仍然认为现在还是1918年左右呢
he thinks it's still the year 1918 or 1914. Something like that.
非常可悲
So sad.
还停留在一战的年代
World war I and all that stuff.
马恩河之战 索姆河战役
I mean... Battle of the Marne, Battle of the Somme,
马恩河之战 帕斯尚尔战役
Battle of the Marne, Battle of Passchendaele.
到处都是残骸 泥土和死亡
Trenches and mud and death
全是这些东西 非常可悲
and Gore and all that. It's terribly sad.
"漫漫长路哟去蒂伯雷利 还有漫漫长路"
"It's a long way to tipperary, it's a long way to go."
非常糟糕的一段历史
Yeah, but it's... it's terrible!
非常可悲 你知道吗
I mean, so sad, you know? But then, I mean...
不是吗 这个
Isn't it? I mean, this late onset of, well...
患了老年痴呆的机器人
Robot dementia.
这一点都不好
It's not at all pretty.
我不知道你的烟斗里在抽什么 但
I don't know what you're smoking in that pipe, man, but...
这是什么情况
What's going on here?
你是把我带到什么变形金刚养老院来了吗
Did you drag me to some transformer retirement home?
谁最好给我解释一下 不然我就走了
Look, somebody better start talking, or I'm outta here.
好的
Okay.
可爱的小黄蜂
Bumblebee?
我们上次见面我还是个穿短裤的小孩子
We only met when I was a little boy in short pants.
我大概只有这么高吧
I must have been that tall.
也许高点 也许矮一点 记不清了
Maybe taller. Or maybe shorter, I can't remember.
-但我不会忘记脸的 -大黄蜂 你认识他
- But never forget a face. - Bee, you know this guy?
我不 清楚
I don't...With you.
好了
Yes.
让我们来看一眼这个
Let's have a look at this thing.
非常有趣
Please. Very interesting.
是的
Yes.
保守一个秘密太久时 明明知道它是真的
You keep a secret for so long, knowing it to be true,
但是内心深处
and yet, deep down inside,
你总会开始怀疑
you begin to wonder,
"我的人生是虚度了吗"
"has my life been wasted?"
你有过这种感觉吗 凯德先生
Have you ever felt like that, Mr. Cade?
就叫凯德就好
It's just Cade.
这位老古董 我现在对谜语没有兴趣
Look, old timer, I don't have a ton of Patience for riddles right now.
但你想弄明白 不是吗 老兄
Yes, but you want to know, don't you, "dude",
为什么他们还在不停到来
why they keep coming here.
来到地球 对吗
To earth. Right?
我一向欣赏恰到好处的时机
I do so love perfect timing.
这辆车真是帅呆了
What a bitchin' car she is!
别这样 小姐
No, no, no, little lady.
你这是何苦呢 有话不能好好说吗
Why do you have to be like that? Pourquoi?
她这反应是被绑♥架♥了
So, is this a kidnapping sort of situation
还是第一次见变形金刚
or her first transformer experience?
恐怕二者兼有
It's both, really.
能不能别打我了
Do not hit me again!
但她对打不过就跑理解的很透彻
But she does have a rather nice fight-or-flight response.
这姑娘太难弄了
She's very difficult.
我名叫埃德蒙·伯顿
My name is Edmond Burton,
福尔根十二世伯爵
12th Earl of folgan.
维特维根家族最后的幸存者
Last surviving memberof the order of the witwiccans.
你好
电影精选列表