What do you mean, Decepticon?
-局势开始紧张起来了 -还能更紧张吗
- Here's where it gets intense. - More intense?
大黄蜂
Bee?
该死的 他们包围了我们
Goddamn, they're all around us
我的路怒可大了现在
and I just have so much road rage!
把怒气发泄出来 就这样
Actualize the rage. That's it!
你想来点儿吗
You want some?
轮齿 炸了他们
Cogman, blast them!
干得漂亮
Good boy.
这是单行道
It's a one-way street!
不是我在开 是他自己在开
I'm not driving. He's driving.
不
No!
-大黄蜂 朝右走 开溜 -快走
- Bee, head right, haul ass! - Go!
我就是这么进的大联盟
That's how you get to the big leagues.
好疼
That hurt.
搞什么 你疯了吧
What the hell? You are out of your mind!
-我们甩掉他们了吗 -给我停下
- Did we lose them? - Hey, stop!
-你们没付钱 -抱歉
- You didn't pay! - Sorry.
没事 我帮他们付
It's all right, I've got them!
他们只是很喜欢潜水艇
They just love submarines.
他们有一点粗鲁
They're a bit rude.
是啊 谁说不是呢 当代的年轻人
Yes, they are, aren't they? That's the modern generation.
从现在开始 博物馆永远闭馆
And this museum is closed for eternity.
你们所有人 现在给我出去
All you boys and girls, off the sub now!
现在就出去 动起来 动起来
Off the sub now! Move, move, move!
往前走 把你的肥屁♥股♥挪走
Go on, push! Move your fat ass!
再往前 挤出去
Push! Squeeze!
走走走
Go, go, go!
这东西运转不起来的
This thing isn't gonna run.
这次任务要去未经探索的深水域
The mission's in deep, unexplored waters.
真是太棒了
It's wonderful!
近距离感受男人们身上酸酸甜甜的体味
And the sour-sweet musk of men in close quarters.
真是有点恶心
It's quite disgusting, really.
但这
But now this,
这是最伟大的任务
the greatest mission of them all,
我一生中都一直渴望的...
one that I have longed for my entire life...
改变人类历史的一举 你明白吗
To help turn the tide of human history, you know?
现在 可惜
Now, alas,
我不能继续和你们一起了
I can no longer join you.
但是主人 你等这一刻已经等了71年了
But, my lord, you have been waiting for this moment for 71 years.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know,
但恐怕我不是当骑士的料
but I'm not knighthood material, I'm afraid.
而且
And...
你们有你们的任务 我有我的
You have your mission, and I have mine.
不不不 你不能把我们留在这个大锡罐里
Oh, no, no. You are not leaving us in this tin can
和那个一米高的神经病待在一起 不能这样
with that four-foot mental psychopath. I don't think so.
我更喜欢你叫我"反♥社♥会♥者"
I prefer the word "sociopath".
凯德先生 你一生中经历过的所有
Mr. Cade, everything you've done in your life,
你受过的痛苦和磨难
your pain and your suffering,
丧妻的痛 和女儿分离的痛
the loss of your wife, separation from your daughter,
财政上的困苦
your financial difficulties,
都是为了能走到这一刻
it's all just been a journey to this very moment.
你话很多
You talk a lot.
我也觉得
Yeah, I suppose I do.
亲爱的
My dear,
你♥爸♥把联盟留给了你
your father left the alliance to you,
只留给了你
for you alone.
她知道怎么开这个
She knows the way to the staff.
祝你们俩好运
Good luck to both of you.
反正这不会是我今天做的最奇怪的事了
It won't be the strangest thing I've done today.
希望这女孩儿还有这个能力
Hope the old girl's still got it.
好运
Good luck!
好吧 那不是我♥干♥的
Okay. I didn't do that.
脱离 什么叫脱离
Jumped? What do you mean, jumped?
旧二战潜水艇脱离了绳缆
The Old World War II sub jumped its moorings.
他们是在一个变形金刚里面
They're in a transformer.
-我能看一眼吗 -不能 我在看
- Can I get a look? - No, I'm looking.
你就不能让一下吗
Will you move?
老天 给我让开吧 那是海水吗
God, get out of the way, man! Is that water?
-当然是了 夏洛克 -明显是啊
- No shit, Sherlock. - Obviously, it's water.
你知道怎么开这个吗
Do you know how to operate it?
你知道怎么开 对吧
You know how to operate it, right?
他说现在由你负责这个了
He says you're in charge of this now.
-让我看 让我看 -你再碰我一下看看
- Let me see. Let me see. - Don't touch me again!
再吓唬我看看
Don't freak me out.
在外星飞船里发生的事不外传
What happens in the alien ship stays in the alien ship.
我要揍扁你
I will eff you up!
地面 确认了表面接触
Surface, I have positive surface contact.
追踪5205号♥
Track number 5205.
潜艇一定是冲着开阔水域去了
The sub must be heading for open water,
直接朝我们的战斗群来了
directly towards our strike group.
好 我们得截断他们的路 拦下他们
Okay, we have to cut 'em off. Stop 'em.
用尽一切手段
Use whatever assets we have.
联♥系♥Z舱
Contact the zulu module.
让全部潜艇去阻塞点集♥合♥
Have all our subs converge on that chokepoint.
全部极速前进
Helm, all ahead flank.
康恩 声纳
Conn, sonar.
不明信♥号♥♥ 方位150 914米处
Alien contact, bearing 150, range 1,000 yards.
联♥系♥方位150
Contact bearing 150.
我们需要深潜艇突击队 去追捕他们
We need to get seal teams in dsvs. We need to chase 'em.
现场 A1 前往海台♥*♥湾♥
Control. Ace one, going to the bay.
A1 前往海台♥*♥湾♥
Ace one, going to the bay.
轮齿 这正常吗
Cogman? Is that normal?
太正常了 夫人
Perfectly normal, ma'am.
一个核武器级别的攻击潜艇正跟在我们的船尾
A nuclear-class attack submarine is on our stern.
-什么 -快 跟我来 快
-What? -Quick, follow me. Quick.
这是你的潜水艇 不是我的
It's your sub, not mine.
我的 七个小时前 我还只是个教授
My sub? Seven hours ago, I was just a professor.
好吧 解缆
All right, uncoupling.
好吧 开始了 调到最高档
All right, let's move. Let's move. Put it in high gear.
深潜艇2号♥ 跟在我们后面
Dsv-2, stay on our tail.
康恩 声纳
Conn, sonar.
不明信♥号♥♥ 914米处 正在靠近
Alien contact, 1,000 yards and closing.
潜艇上警报响了可不是什么好事
An alarm on a sub is not a good thing.
他为什么让我们上来
Why did he send us up here?
我们在前面 这样我们先死
He got us up front so we die first.
让他们知道我们来了
Let's let them know we're here.
先警告他们一次 准备发射鱼雷1号♥
Warning shot. Make tube one ready in all respects.
发射鱼雷1号♥
Shoot tube one.
康恩 声纳 不明信♥号♥♥垂直上去了
Conn, sonar. Alien contact going vertical.
抓紧了
Hold on!
康恩 声纳 它又回来了
Conn, sonar. It's coming back around.
-它要撞过来了 -小心冲击
- It's gonna hit us! - Brace for impact!
抓紧了
Hold on!
康恩 声纳 他要下沉了
Conn, sonar. He's going deep!
我们安全了 暂时
We're clear for now.
手拿开 所有事都要天时和地利
Hands off! There is a time and a place for everything.
现在既没有天时也没有地利
This is not the time nor the place.
等一下
Not now!
-你要去哪 -离开这儿
- Where are you going? - Away from here.
那个变♥态♥狂刚刚把他自己像鱼雷一样甩了出去
That little sicko just shot himself out like a torpedo!
我知道 我看到了
I know! I saw it!
那些是你的人
Those are your peoples.
下午好 首相在吗
Good afternoon. Is the prime minister in?
谁
Who?
首相 除了他还有谁 这事很紧急
The prime minister, who else? It's very urgent.
很紧急 是吗 怎么不早说
It's urgent, is it? Why didn't you say so?
谢谢你了 笨蛋
Thank you. Dickhead.
我还是用老入口吧 午安
I'll use the old entrance. Good afternoon.
进去吧
Get in there.
抱歉
电影精选列表