我们是国土安♥全♥部♥
This is the department of homeland security.
你正在非法侵入外星生物污染区域
You are trespassing in an alien contamination zone.
慢慢走出来 不要抵抗
Please step forward calmly and surrender.
小机灵 快去
Sqweeks! Do it!
跟我来
Follow me!
快起来
Come on, get up!
长官 这个区域有活动
Hey, sir. This area is active.
两个哨兵倒下了
We just had two sentinels go down.
情况怎样
What have you got?
别回头
Never look back!
-它过来了 -没事 快进去
- It's coming! - All right, go in there.
该死的 我差点心脏病发
Damn. I almost had a heart attack!
别紧张 有人罩着我们
Relax. We're covered.
小机灵
Sqweeks!
这是什么
What's that?
怎么...
What the...
你的手臂怎么了
What happened to your arm?
被击中了
Shot you?
该死
Damn it!
他没法变形了
He can't transform.
我正在想办法修好他
I'm trying to fix him.
这也不是多大的事你别这么夸张 小机灵
But you're being a baby about it, sqweeks.
没事的 你做得很好
It's all right. You did good.
你心可真大...
You have a big heart...
我是说你的心脏功能强大
That seems to be working.
你一般怎么健身
What's your workout routine?
没事的 没事的 我都说了
It's all right. It's all right. I told you.
有人罩着 这是天幕
"Covered." It's cCanopy.
独眼龙 放大目标
Cyclops, zoom in on target.
无法确定身份 看到五个小目标
Unable PID. Visual on five little feathers.
是小孩 该死
Kids. Shit.
不能确定是霸天虎
Cannot confirm Decepticon.
没徽章 有孩子处在危险中
No badge. I got kids in danger.
-天幕什么的可真疯狂 -不关你事
- Canopy thing's pretty crazy. - It's none of your business.
别调情了
Stop flirting.
请求紧急空中支援 危险距离内 不要开火
Request immediate air support. Danger close. Do not fire.
-他是谁 -我们走吧
- Who is he? - Let's go.
对你而言 他是我男朋友
Far as you're concerned, my boyfriend.
你们在一起多久了
How long's that been going on?
你们这些小朋友该走了
You kids gotta get out of here.
"小朋友" 你不也是
"Kids"? You're here.
我住这儿
I live here.
这是我家
This is my home.
那这是哪里 卧室还是餐厅
What's this? The living room or the dining room?
总得有人照顾他们
Someone's gotta take care of 'em.
我怎么不觉得
I don't think so.
-他们很害怕 他们迷失了 -快点
- They're scared. They're lost. - Hurry.
检测到热信♥号♥♥ 目标有危险意图
I've got a heat signature. Hostile intent is displayed.
T组弹♥药♥安装完毕
Tango is armed.
30秒后到达预定位置 是否可以发射
On location 30 seconds. Am I cleared to fire?
你们知道无家可归是什么感觉吗
No place, no home, no family. Do you know how that feels?
不知道 因为你们这帮混♥蛋♥都有大房♥子住
No, 'cause your asses got big old houses to go home to.
我家只有公♥寓♥
We got a condo.
我爱死她了
I love her.
F16战机 请求许可
Viper flight. We need a clearance.
没有徽章 持有武器 怀有敌意
No badge, armed and hostile.
有小孩处在危险中
I got kids in danger.
危险意图 危险意图
Hostile intent. Hostile intent.
-目标持有武器 -发射
- Alien has a weapon. - Fire!
击中目标 B队 去解救孩子
He's down. Bravo team, extract those kids.
我们出发
We're moving out!
-起来 -我做不到
- Get up. - I can't.
不不不 看着我
No, no, no, look at me.
振作点 天幕 你会没事的
Wake up, canopy! You're gonna be okay.
我要谢谢你
I want to thank you.
快醒醒天幕 看着我 我不会丢下你的
Wake up, look at me. Wake up, canopy. I'm not leaving you.
我剩下的只有你了
You're all I have left!
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我就剩这一招了
Hey! It's all I got in my bag of tricks,
你们最好快点上车
so you might want to hop in.
钥匙在哪
Where are the keys?
钥匙在哪
Where are the keys?
我直接热♥线♥打火启动算了
I'm just gonna hotwire this bitch.
我受够他们找我麻烦了
I'm tired of people messing with me.
都结束了
It's over.
不 我能修好他
No! I can fix him.
修不好了 他已经死了
Nobody can fix him, he's dead.
听我说 他难道希望你和他一起死吗
Hey, look at me. Would he want you to die, too?
走吧 现在就走
Let's go, now.
快快快
Come on, come on!
快点 没时间了 我们走
Come on. Come on, no time, let's go.
-什么 你就是那个人 -我不是
- What? Hey, you're that guy. - No, I'm not that guy.
那个在拯救变形金刚的人
The one who saves transformers.
我还以为你只是个传说
I thought you were just a legend.
某传说
Some legend.
-你来晚了 -去
- You were too late! - Go. Go.
你知道举报你是有悬赏的吗
Hey, you know there's a reward for turning you in.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
真棒 你想脸上重重地挨一拳吗
Cool. You want to get punched in the face, like, really hard?
不想
No.
-很好 快走 -好
- Good. Go. - Okay.
你真是个白♥痴♥
You're such an idiot.
回见 "传说"
See ya around, "Legend".
小机灵
Sqweeks.
镇定 镇定 好吗
Easy. Easy, all right?
我只是想帮你
I'm just here to help you.
别激动 伙计
Easy, buddy. Yeah.
你伤的很重 好吗
You're hurt really bad. All right?
小心昆...
Protect from Quin...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
拿走...
Take the...
护身符会保护你
The talisman will protect you.
你不欠我什么
You don't owe me anything.
我不能收下 你留着吧
I can't. You keep it.
昆...昆...
Quin... Quin...
他没挺过来 大黄蜂 我一个人出来
He didn't make it, bee. I'm coming out solo.
这一天过得真是越来越糟心了
This is turning into one shitty-ass day.
独眼龙 盯紧目标
Cyclops, eyeball kingfish.
从红外模式调到光电模式
Flip IR to EO.
匹配吻合 是凯德·耶格
He's a positive match, sir. It's Cade Yeager.
都结束了 你得为你自己着想
It's over. Help yourself out here.
其他的呢 你藏起来的那些
Where are the others? The ones you're hiding.
我不出♥卖♥♥♥朋友
I don't sell out friends.
"朋友"
"Friends."
这是入侵
This is an invasion.
可能某天你一起床...已经是他们掌权了
One day we wake up... They're in charge.
他们现在掌权了吗
You see anybody in charge?
他们只是不断从天上掉下来而已
They just keep falling out of the sky.
变故即将发生 这次不是枪炮就能解决的
Something's coming, and you can't shoot your way out of it.
那是什么
What was that?
那是个错误
That was a mistake.
小心 小心 小心
Watch out, watch out, watch out!
下次你再想开枪杀人
Next time you shoot somebody,
确保他们死了再靠近
don't go near 'em till you're sure they're dead.
放下武器 相信我
Put the weapon down, trust me!
别激动 大黄蜂 别激动
Easy, bee. Easy.
我能把你折磨得生不如死
I'll burn you so bad you'll wish you'd died as a child.
杀了他
Shoot him!
那不等我倒地你就会死
You're dead before I hit the ground.
-我说放下武器 -开枪 开枪
- I said stand down. - Shoot! Shoot!
电影精选列表