Oh, my... sorry.
我胳膊上挂了一个东西
I just got this thing that was on my arm
它就 一直在到处跑
and it's, like, just moving all around.
是 它看起来不是 如果你
Yeah. It seems to not be... if you'd...
它就是有点滑
It's just sort of slithery...
从这个胳膊滑到
Slipping from the arm to the...
-是 它下来了 -它滑到你裤子那去了
- Yeah, it's coming down. -It's going down your pants there.
小心点
Careful.
它是抓在你身上还是怎样
And is it tight or gripping on?
它倒是不咬人 但别的就不知道了
It doesn't hurt, but I don't know what it does.
就像什么不值钱的外星垃圾一样
It's like some worthless alien junk.
我觉得目的 我觉得...
I think the purpose... I think the...
我们应该搞明白我们的目的是什么
We'll find out what the purpose is.
如果你想的话
If... if you want to.
轮齿 这 这都是什么
Cogman! What is... what is all this?
世界的终结
End of the world.
我想一顿饭 最后的晚餐比较合适
I thought a meal, a last meal, would be in order.
-太棒了 我正饿着呢 -别卿卿我我的
- Great. I'm starving. - No canoodling.
等等 轮齿
Wait, Cogman?
-我女儿肯定 -我姥姥说
- Yep. My daughter would... - So my grandma said...
我姥姥绝对会
My grandma would absolutely...
我女儿肯定会很喜欢这个的
My daughter would love this.
是啊 我正想说呢 她会很开心的
Yeah, I was about to say. She would love it.
她一直在说 我应该开始一段新恋情的
She keeps saying I've got to move on.
-是吗 -是啊 一直在说
- Really? - Yes, all the time!
她怎么说的
What does she say?
"去约会吧 找个男朋友"
"Go on a date, get a boyfriend."
这算约会吗
Is this a date?
不 老天 这不算 不 只是
No. God, it's not a date. No. It's just that...
这很浪漫
It's romantic.
寿司正鲜
Sushi é la coki!
看起来好棒
Looks great.
没有牺牲
No sacrifice,
就没有胜利
no victory.
总统在地堡里吗
Is the president in his bunker?
他在
He is.
普金呢
How about Putin?
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
你就是新上任的首相吗
Are you the new prime minister?
安保 现在来我办公室 快
Security, my office, now!
很抱歉 我用的老入口
I'm sorry. Well, I used the old entrance.
那扇门是在特殊情况下用的
That door is used for extraordinary circumstances,
现在也算是很特殊的场合了
and these circumstances are quite extraordinary.
我简单点说
I will keep this very simple.
这个恶心的小东西
Nasty little fellow.
要把他放出来了 我们都会死得很惨
I let him out, we all die terrible deaths.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
谢谢
Thank you.
好 我是埃德蒙·伯顿爵士
Now, my name is Sir Edmond Burton,
是皇家海军 维特维根家族团的一员
her majesty's royal Navy, order of the Witwiccans,
掌握着地球上变形金刚的神秘历史
keeper of the secret history of transformers here on earth...
-维特维根家族 -是 维特维根家族
- Witwiccans? - Witwiccans, yes.
但他们都死光了
But they all died out.
不是都死了 反正 还没有死光
Not all of them. Not yet, anyway.
但我确实需要你调集全部的资源...
But I do need you to marshal all your resources...
-等等 你才刚刚 -你最好闭嘴
- Hold on. You have just... - Best shut up.
从墙里冒出来 现在就
Emerged from the wall and now...
让我说完 让我
Let me finish. Let me...
闭嘴
Shut up!
闭 嘴
Shut up.
好 像我说的 我需要你
Okay. As I said, I need you to marshal
调集全部的资源 全部军备
all your resources, all your military assets.
因为就像你猜测的一样
Because as you no doubt have surmised,
世界末日就要来临
the world is going to end,
而我知道在哪 在什么时候
and I know where. And when.
你是黑暗时代之后第一个见到这艘船的人
You are the first to see this ship since the dark ages.
你的护身符是开启这艘船的钥匙
Your talisman is the key to unlocking this ship.
声纳显示我们大概在800米处
Sonar has about 800 meters.
我们4点钟方向有个奇怪的东西
I think I got a bogey at four o'clock.
要从黑暗中看一下
We're starting to see it through the murk.
下面有亮灯
There's lights down here.
我的天 你们看 那是艘很大的外星飞船
Oh, my god. Look at that. It's a big alien ship.
上面的 你们看到了吗 太惊人了
Topside, are you catching this? It's massive.
那艘船知道我们来了
The ship knows we're here.
跟在他后面
Stay on his tail.
妈的
Shit.
那扇门刚刚关上了
The door just sealed.
试试那些鱼雷
Try those tubes.
深潜艇2号♥ 跟紧 跟紧了
Dsv-2, stay close. Stay close.
上面的 我们准备进去了
Topside, we're going in.
我们即将失去无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
We're gonna lose radio contact.
我们卷进了水流里面
We're in a current!
稳住 稳住 稳住
Steady, steady, steady!
用吊臂帮我们...
Use the arms to keep us...
-控制住 -别撞上墙
- Keep control! - Stay off the wall!
-撑住 -别撞上墙
- Hold it! - Stay off the wall!
现在怎么办
What now?
你是最后一位骑士
You're the last knight.
你是伯爵特地托付的人 该由你来想清楚
You're the Earl's special guy. You figure it out.
走吧
Let's go.
我才不要进水里去
I'm not going in that water.
我的齿轮会被吸进主轴去
My gears would be sucked into my main shaft.
你们俩现在都进入我的黑名单了
Now you're both on my shit list.
我们被蒙蔽了
We were blinded.
我们被太阳蒙蔽了
Blinded by the sun.
那个星球把它所作的一切藏在我们星球后面
The planet hid its approach behind our star.
它看起来似乎是 有意识如此的
It seems to be acting deliberately.
现在模拟出了几十次撞击
Dozens of strikes currently modeled.
受到第一次冲击的将是阿尔法太空站
First impact will be Alpha station.
没有逃生舱
There is no escape pod.
两个小时后就是地球了
Earth will follow two hours later.
多米尼克模拟的结果是 上千万的伤亡
Dominic modeled potential casualties in the tens of millions.
天上有两个月亮
There's two moons!
两个月亮
There's two moons!
世界末日要到了吗
The world is ending?
有人说 那会是灭绝全球的致命杀手
Some are saying that it's going to be a global killer.
我们所知的人类文明将在12小时后发生巨变
Human civilization as we know it will change in 12 hours.
专家告诉我们 毁灭将十分巨大
The destruction, we're told by experts, will be immense.
城市恐怖袭击 全球杀手
真是难以置信
This is unbelievable.
是啊 确实难以置信
Yeah, it is unbelievable.
那个老男人想让我们做什么
What does the old man want us to do?
大黄蜂 走走看 再找条路 来吧
Bee, go around, find another way! Come on!
什么 你是认真的吗
What? Are you serious?
你以为我想到这样的地方来吗
Think I like winding up in a place like this?
它想让我们走这条路
It wants us to go this way.
交易员 狗♥娘♥养♥的竟然真找到了我们的船
Daytrader! Son of a bitch actually came through with our ship!
太棒了 我们要去英国了
Excellent. We are going to England.
事情即将变得更糟糕了 真正的糟糕
Things are likely to get nasty. Real nasty.
我能来吗 他可能需要我
Hey, can I come? He might need me.
小女孩儿 我可不是什么地球上的父母
Little lady, hell, I ain't no earth parent.
跳上来吧
Hop aboard.
去前线来场实地考察吧
Take a field trip to the front lines.
我们去大闹一场
Let's go make some noise.
给他们点颜色看看
Let's give 'em hell.
我来开
I'm driving.
凯德 我不是很好意思说 不过
Hey, Cade, I'm reluctant to say this to you, but
我确实觉得你很 勇敢
I think that you're quite, you know, brave.
这算表扬吗
Is that a compliment?
你也可以赞美我一句
You could throw one back my way.
要说得自然点
Well, that's got to happen organically.
电影精选列表