Hound said you can only listen to her.
你女儿 你不能跟她通话
Your daughter. You can't talk back.
他真是大嘴巴
He's got a big mouth.
他说如果你说话
Said if you do, they can voice match you
他们就能通过声音远程找到你
from some computer somewhere and track you down.
这就是我们生活的世界
Well, that's the world we live in.
你会对她说什么呢
What would you say to her?
好好刷牙 好好学习
Brush your teeth, work hard.
别跟搞乐团的男生混在一起 特别是鼓手
Stay away from any boy in a band, especially a drummer.
鼓手是最差劲的 而且还蠢
Yeah, drummers are the worst, not to mention stupid!
打碟的更是蠢到家了
And DJs? Real dickheads.
拜托
Come on.
我们有段小对话 总是反复说
We had a thing. All right? A saying, back and forth.
她老问我 "爸爸你明天要做什么呢"
She'd always ask me, "dad, what are you doing tomorrow?"
我就会回答 "我明天就会知道的"
And I'd say, "I'll figure it out tomorrow."
在我看来你没多少明天了 耶格
Looks to me like you're running out of tomorrows, Yeager.
她也会这么说的
That's just what she'd say.
好了 大黄蜂
Okay, bee.
弄好了
Done.
老兄 让我们都听一下
Come on, buddy, sit up. Let's hear it.
来
Come on.
你真正的声音 首次亮相 快说话吧
Your real voice. For the first time, buddy. Belt it out.
我太激动了
This is so exciting.
等下 这才不是我的声音
No. This isn't my damn voice.
我要杀了他 大黄蜂
I'm gonna kill him, Bee.
这太操蛋了
This is such bullshit.
好吧 我不会放弃的
Okay, you know what? I'm not giving up.
你总有一天能用自己的声音说话
All right? You're gonna speak with your own voice one day.
交易员就是个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Daytrader is a punk-ass bitch.
凯德 那什么
Cade. That thingy... that code.
红色的玩意儿 有人来了
It's a red thingy. There's somebody coming.
操
Shit!
垃圾场进入收割者视野
Reaper has eyes on junkyard.
我们有目标的参数了
We have PID on kingfish.
停下 这里是私人领地
Halt! This is protected land!
六十秒撤离 快走
Sixty seconds to evac! Let's move!
独眼巨人 目标在逃离
Cyclops, it appears kingfish is on the move.
他们知道了
They know.
我们暴露了 我们得快逃
We're blown, guys! We gotta roll out now!
警♥察♥来了
Hey, those are the feds.
我一眼就能看出他们是政♥府♥的人
I know the government when I see the government.
能拿的武器都拿上
Grab as many weapons as you can.
我可不能进监狱 我不能 兄弟
I'm not going to jail. I can't go to jail, man.
清醒一下 面对现实吧 快走
This is the real world. Okay? Let's go!
我不能进监狱 我太瘦弱了
I can't go to jail. I'm too skinny for jail.
我连杠铃都举不起来
I can't even lift weights.
大黄蜂 我们走
Bee, let's move!
给我这个 一定要给我这个
Give me this one. You definitely gimme this one.
这玩意儿肯定厉害了
This will mess somebody up good.
快走凯德 我为你争取点时间
Roll out of here, Cade. I'm gonna buy you some time.
别逞英雄 探长 我们现在就走了
Don't be a hero, Hound. We're out of here now!
等等 等等
Wait! Wait!
我可生来就是个英雄
Hell, I was born a hero.
你不能丢下我
You're not leaving me!
你把我留下他们就会把小机灵抓走的
You leave me, they take Sqweeks.
把小机灵留下吧 他会没事的
Leave sqweeks! He's a survivor.
威震天 他们走了
Megatron, they got up out of here.
在监狱打架都比今天的战斗激烈
I kicked more ass in prison.
就快要结束了 我奸诈的老朋友
The end is near, my old treacherous friend.
她就要来了
She's coming!
可惜你是看不到了
What a shame you'll be unable to see it.
给你点颜色瞧瞧 小东西
Come and get some, you little bitch!
在你那边 兰诺克斯
Coming your way, Lennox.
我们要是包围他们 他们会反击的
We box these things in, they will protect themselves.
那就试试看
Yeah, we'll see.
战斗队形 开始吧
Tactical positions, let's go!
你也是 拖后腿的 快藏起来
You, too, knuckle-dragger. Stay out of sight. Come on.
霸天虎要来了
Decepticons are coming.
好了 我们都知道自己的藏身之处
All right. We all know our hiding places.
这是什么 追踪器把他们直接就引来了
What's this? The tracker brought them right to us.
-你什么时候才能长大 -该死
- When are you going to grow up? - Dang it.
目标在四公里外 刚进入一个废弃小镇
Target is four klicks away. They just entered an abandoned town.
行动起来 快快快
Let's go. Out! Out! Out! Out!
耶格有重要价值 抓活的
Yeager's got vital intel. Detain only.
变反队 别多管闲事
TRF operation. Stay out of my way.
那些是我的人
Those were my men.
外面有些吓死人的鬼东西
Hey, there is some scary shit going on out there.
我希望至少保留我的收音机
I'd like to at least keep my blaster.
今天不行 我们按原计划
Not today. We're sticking to the plan.
这整个镇子都能被监控
The whole town is wired and rigged.
你 坐下 保持警惕
You! Sit down. Now. Stay put.
提醒一下 我们很有可能入狱
Just a heads up. We're probably going to jail,
尽早习惯吧
so try getting used to that.
他们来了
Here they come.
汽车人 做好准备
Autobots, get ready.
凯德 你不介意的话我先跑了
Hey, Cade, you mind if I bail?
我说开始再开始行动
Don't attack until I say.
霸天虎驾到
Yeah, Decepticons is in the streets.
-我感受到大战临近 -我现在就杀了你
- I feel a fight coming. -I'ma kill y'all right now.
搜索这个镇子
Search this town.
他在这儿
He's here.
我要让你们知道我们是来干什么的
I'm letting y'all know what we came to do.
来这儿
Get over here!
看看这只蓝色的甲壳虫
Look at that little blue beetle-looking mofo.
看看这个丑陋的小家伙
Look at this little ugly dude.
你全身都有他们的味道 恶心
You are awash in their repulsive scent. Disgusting.
大黄蜂 阻止她
Bee, stop her.
把他放下
Put him down!
不不不
No. No, no, no, no.
看看她 那梳着辫子的身影看起来多强悍呐
Here she go. Look at her, walking all strong with pigtails.
去地狱吧
Go to hell!
这个星球就是地狱
This planet is hell.
你的手臂上是什么
What's that on your arm?
-放下他 -该死
- Put him down! - Shit!
你觉得我怕你吗 混♥蛋♥
You think I'm afraid of you, cabron?
-停下 -凯德·耶格
- Hey, stop! - Cade Yeager.
我需要那个护身符
I need that talisman!
我们不做这种自杀行为
We don't do this kamikaze shit.
你就这么冲出去对着霸天虎大喊大叫
You wanna go out there and start screaming at a Decepticon?
-开始干脏活吧 -我盯着他们了
- Get those vile beings. -I'm on 'em!
站住
Freeze!
腿让我来
I got the leg!
搞定
Gotcha!
还有他的大肥脑袋
And his fat head.
不能更好了
Don't get any better than that.
快走
Drift, now!
霸天虎 撤退
Decepticons, retreat!
懦夫
Chickens!
计划完全失败
That plan went to shit.
这就是你的唯一计划
That's the only plan you got?
趴下趴下
Get down, get down, get down!
-那是什么 -变反队
- What are those? - TRF.
我们得到里面去 快跑
We gotta get inside. Come on. Run.
他们应该去打击恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
This is supposed to hunt terrorists,
而不是缴税的美国良民
not tax-paying Americans!
虽然我也没上税 但是
Not that I pay taxes, but...
小威 小威威
Yo, Meg! M-tron!
别玩了 这里只剩我一个了吗
Stop playing. Come on. Am I the only one in here?
这样不好
This ain't right.
-我们在这里很安全 -总有一个主控制器
- We're safe in here. - There's always one in charge.
就像在芝加哥的时候 有母舰
电影精选列表