开枪啊
Take the shot!
开枪
Shoot.
别这样 大黄蜂
Don't do it, bee!
不要开枪
Hold your fire! Hold it!
你 把枪放下
You! Drop it!
我才不会放
I'm not dropping shit.
军方也不想这样的
The military doesn't want it this way,
大黄蜂 你得相信我
bee, you gotta believe that.
全球局势已经变了 现在他们说了算
It's a new world order now and these guys are calling the shots.
他们只是想要一个家 你知道的
All they want is a home, and you know it.
你逼得越紧 他们反抗得就越厉害
You push them, and they push right back.
探长驾到
Hound's in town.
非常乐意用枪战开启新的一天
Love starting the day off with a gunfight.
抱歉我迟到了 这场海扁大战的邀请函
Sorry I'm late. My invitation to this ass-kicking
一定是丢在路上了
must've got lost in the mail!
我和我的人要走了
Me and my crew are rolling out of here.
-把你的飞机调走 -我们走
- Call off your birds. - Let's go.
他们不会动我们的
They're not gonna touch us.
恒星一号♥ 中止任务 非霸天虎活动
All right, Star 1, abort. Negative decepticon activity.
变形金刚反应部队 原地不动 放下武器
TRF, stand fast. Drop your guns.
你们确定不来一枪 我可是个大目标
You sure you don't want to shoot? I'm a big ol' target.
胆小鬼
Wusses.
你到底站在哪边
Whose side are you on?
他们都不是好东西
They're all bad.
不 也有好的
No, they're not.
鹰眼 发射追踪器
Eagle eye, tag him.
我还没见过长这样的 将军
I've never seen one like it, general.
这个更老 比擎天柱还老
This one's older, older than optimus prime.
同一地点还发现了霸天虎成员"路障"
Decepticon Barricade was spotted at that same location.
中情局用无人机监视他有一段时间了
CIA's had him under pred surveillance for a while now.
是啊 和他打交道的人还挺有意思
Yeah, he's been keeping some interesting company.
权杖就藏在地球上
The staff is hidden on earth.
一件终极武器
A weapon of ultimate power.
我们一定会找到它
We'll find this staff.
这个声音
That voice.
我做噩梦都能听见
I can hear it in my nightmares.
-是威震天 -还在等鉴定结果
- Megatron. - Waiting for authentication.
就是他
It's him.
威震天君上
Lord Megatron.
别拿那东西对着我
Get that out of my face.
报告
Report.
告诉我你已经找到护身符了
Tell me you have found the talisman.
我看见它了
I saw it.
一个骑士临死前把它交给了一个人类
A dying knight gave it to a human.
但那时变反队的火力太猛了
But there was too much TRF firepower.
你就这么错过了护身符
You let the talisman get away!
我们一定要拿到手
We must have it!
没有护身符 就找不到权杖
Without the talisman, we cannot find the staff!
我知道谁能带我们找到它
I know who can lead us to it.
变形金刚反应部队
The TRF.
总统想要那个武器
Commander in chief wants that weapon,
也就是他所谓的"权杖" 不惜一切代价
or "Staff" as he calls it, secured at all cost.
你继续在变形金刚反应部队潜伏
Maintain your covert embed with TRF.
长官 他们就是不明白
Sir... they just don't get it.
我们和大黄蜂 和汽车人的过去
Our history with bee and the autobots.
还有我们对擎天柱回来的迫切希望
Or what we would all give to have Prime back right now.
擎天柱
Optimus prime.
回到赛博坦星球
Re-entry Cybertron.
我的星球
My world!
我的星球怎么了
What has happened to my world?
你的星球即将覆灭
Your world is dying.
我一直在等你 擎天柱
I've been waiting for you, Optimus.
来见过你的创造者
Come meet your maker.
你是我的创造者
You are my creator?
我是昆塔莎 生命之神
I am Quintessa, the prime of life.
你对我的家园做了什么
What have you done to my home?
我要杀了你
I will kill you!
你胆敢攻击你的造物主
You dare to strike your god?
你们之间的战争摧毁了赛博坦
Your war doomed Cybertron.
是霸天虎挑起的战争
Megatron started the war!
是你毁了你的星球 蠢货
You destroyed your world, you fool.
我完美的创造
My perfect creation.
你要修好它
You're going to fix it,
否则变形金刚将不复存在
or the race of transformers dies forever.
是我创造了你
I made you.
你就得任我差遣
You are mine to command.
你是怎么上来的
How did you get in here?
主人 那件
My lord, that weird thing
我们等了1600年的怪事
we've been waiting for 1,600 years to happen...
我觉得这次真的要发生了
I think it's really happening this time!
骑士到达
The knight has arrived.
已被赠予护身符
The talisman has been bestowed.
终于 轮齿 终于开始了
At last, Cogman. It begins.
我来
Mine!
太好了
Yes!
谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
温布利 刚才没人防我
Wembly! I was quite open.
没人防你是有原因的
There's a reason why you're always open.
你一直单身也是有原因的
There's a reason you're always single.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
天哪 好吧
On, god. Okay.
迟到了迟到了迟到了
So late, so late, so late.
公元484年 文明与野蛮
484 C.E. A desperate last stand
之间的殊死一战
between civilization and barbarism.
两星♥相♥撞
Two worlds colliding.
独剩其一
Only one survives.
兰斯洛特 帕西瓦尔
Lancelot. Percival.
亚瑟王
King Arthur.
都是可敬的人
Honorable men.
勇敢 强健
Brave, muscles sinewed,
汗水在阳光下闪耀
sweat glistening off their bodies.
为数不多的愿为胜利付出一切的勇士
A few brave men who were willing to sacrifice all for victory.
听起来美好到不真实吧 波比
Sound too good to be true, Poppy?
因为这就是扯淡
Because it's horseshit.
亚瑟
Arthur.
可能是以一位罗马将军和一位凯尔特国王为原型
A likely composite of a Roman general and a Celtic king.
而巨龙
Our dragon.
可能只是一把中世纪石弩
Just a medieval catapult.
还有梅林
And then we have Merlin,
缔造了国王的人
our kingmaker.
可能就从未存在过
Probably never existed.
问题是
The question is,
为什么 为什么要讲述这些故事
why? Why do we tell ourselves these stories?
除了想说龙有多邪恶
Other than the fact that dragons are wicked.
是因为我们想去相信
It's because we want to believe.
相信我们真的可以成为自己的英雄
Believe that we can be heroes in our own lives.
当一切都已迷失
When all seems lost,
有一些勇敢的人
a few brave souls, us,
我们自己 可以拯救一切
can save everything we've ever known.
还是只是因为龙呢
Or is it just the dragons?
好了
Well,
不会再有多久了 老朋友
it won't be much longer now, old friend.
末日的迹象随处可见
Signs of the end are all around us.
你知道该怎么做 对吧
You know what to do, don't you?
我们必须重建我的家园
We must rebuild my home.
有一个办法可以拯救你的星球
There is a way to heal your world.
我的创造之源 权杖
My power of creation, the staff,
被我的十二位守护骑士偷走了
was stolen from me by my 12 guardian knights.
他们背叛了我 并把它藏在了地球上
They betrayed me and hid it on earth.
电影精选列表