Just like back in Chicago, like a mother.
走走走
Go, go, go!
快跑
Run!
跑跑跑
Move, move, move!
躲在房♥间里
Hide in that room!
快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on!
我之前就是为了不被枪打才离开的
I left the 'hood to not get shot
而现在我被枪追着打
and now I'm getting shot.
这是我做过最烂的工作
This is the worst job ever.
这工作能上医保吗
Does this job even have healthcare?
不能 对吧
It doesn't, do it?
你得自己治枪伤
You try treating a bullet wound by yourself.
小心
Watch out!
跑 跑
Run! Run!
藏起来
Hide! Hide!
开启面部识别
Facial mapping engaged.
你死定了
You're a dead man.
该死 这还有一个
Shit. There's another one.
-我明白了 -你干什么
- I got this. - What are you doing?
它在面部识别
It's using facial recognition.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
-到我身后 -什么
- Stay behind me. - What?
-停下吉米 -我能搞定 到我身后
- Jimmy j, don't! - I got this. Get behind me.
-停下 -快到我身后
- Don't do it. - Get behind me.
这个主意糟透了
It's a bad idea!
该死
Shit.
天呐 你还好吗
Oh, my gosh. Are you okay?
凯德 我想告诉你 我爱你
Cade, I just want to tell you, I love you, man.
什么玩意儿
What?
这个工作不是我想象的那样 但我很感恩
This job wasn't what I thought, but I appreciate everything.
-你在干嘛 -我快死了
- What are you doing? -I'm dying!
那只是豆豆子弹 兄弟
It was only a beanbag, dude.
没有洞吗
There's no hole?
没有洞 没有血 什么事儿也没有
There's no hole, there's no blood, no nothing.
-没有打出洞 -你能起来吗
- There's no hole. - Will you get up?
别装英雄了
Stop trying to act like a hero.
真的只是豆豆子弹吗 感觉就像真子弹
It was a beanbag? That shit hurt like a bullet, man!
我感到它打穿了我
I felt it go through me!
快走 到那栋建筑里
Come on, that building right there!
总有一个主控制器
There's always one in charge!
我们搞定那一个 就能搞定这一群
All right, we take out the big one, we're gonna take them all out.
快点快点 他们要来了
Come on, come on, come on. Hurry, hurry, they're coming.
-我的妈呀一个小矮妖 -你是谁
- Oh, my god! A leprechaun. - Who the hell are you?
小矮妖很矮小 绿色的爱尔兰产物
Leprechauns are tiny, green and Irish,
这是非常不礼貌的称呼
and that is offensive.
你在看什么 小女孩
What are you looking at, little girl?
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
您好 凯德先生 我是来接你的
Hello. Master Cade, I have been sent to collect you.
-接我吗 -没错
- Collect me? - That is correct.
门儿都没有
You're not collecting shit.
-兄弟你悠着点儿 -所以你想来硬的咯
- Man! Slow down! - So, you want to play rough.
不不 凯德
No! No! Cade!
该死
Shit!
-凯德 凯德 -坚持住
- Cade! Cade! - Hold on!
你看到了吗 坚持住
Did you see that? Hang on!
我真是太笨拙了
I am so clumsy!
-他还活着吗 -坚持住
- Is he still alive? - Hold on!
他还活着吗
Is he still living?
不 他马上就要死了
No, he's going to die!
但他刚刚从电梯里飞出去了
but he just burst out of the elevator.
十楼的电梯
Ten stories.
我的天呐
Oh, my god.
你有备用计划吗 先生
Did you have a backup plan, sir?
-他活着吗 -我不知道 他就那么飞出去了
- Did he live? - I don't know! He just flew!
老爷 你撕掉一个人类的胳膊
My lord, rip an arm off a human
你想让他们去哪里都行
and they'll go wherever you want.
你是怎么回事
What's the matter with you?
你个小淘气
You little gnats.
在这儿呢 跟高兴看到你还活着
There you are. Good to find you alive!
就像什么都没有发生一样
Just like nothing happened.
-让我来打扮你一下吧 -你干嘛
- Let's make you presentable. - Hey! Come on!
干干净净 漂漂亮亮
Shiny, spic and span.
-走开 -在那儿
- Back off, jeeves! - There.
-你看起来好了不少 先生 -你是谁
- You look better already, sir. - Who are you?
我叫轮齿 我来这儿是因为它
My name is Cogman, sir. And I am here because of that.
它在这儿 是因为你
And that is here because of you.
它会在你完成任务后离开你
It will not leave you until your quest is fulfilled.
你被选中了
You have been chosen.
"选中"是什么意思
What do you mean, "chosen"?
如果你跟我来 我会解释一切
I will explain everything if you'll kindly come with me.
凯德 这是个什么玩意儿
Cade, what's with this c-3 PO rip-off?
不杀使者
Don't kill the messenger
不然使者就会杀了你
or the messenger will kill you.
好了 恐怕这么大阵势都是你引发的
Now then, I'm afraid all this ballyhoo is on your account.
你要是想救你的朋友 就离开他们
If you want to save your friends, you will leave them.
别跟那个小矮妖说话
Hey, don't talk to that leprechaun!
不然呢 跟着什么忍♥者男仆一起走吗
What, and run off with some crazy ninja Butler?
你不在的话 你的朋友也会安全
Your friends will be safe in your absence.
你在 就永无宁日
In your presence, unsafe.
你比你想象的还要更重要
You are more important than you can possibly imagine.
我们需要你 先生
You are needed, sir.
非常紧急
Urgently.
我的主人经常说
My master is fond of saying
人生中那些最重要的决定
that all the important decisions in life
总是在瞬间做出的
often come down to just one moment.
你会没事的 你现在是家人了
You're gonna be all right. You're family now.
他们会照顾你的 我保证
They're gonna take care of you. I promise.
飞机在等我们了 我们要去英国
The plane is waiting. We are going to England.
大黄蜂
Bee?
听着 阳光小美女 现在由我负责了
Listen up, little Miss sunshine,I'm in charge now.
别指望我会给你讲睡前故事
Just don't expect any bedtime stories.
欢迎乘坐福尔根航♥空♥
Welcome to air folgan.
请系紧安全带 乱流也致死
Please strap in. Turbulence can kill.
机上将不提供饮料零食 没有娱乐设备
There will be no snack service on this flight, no drinks, no fun.
正在追踪耶格 他正飞越海洋
Tracking Yeager. He's over the pond right now.
我们花了点精力 但还是找到他了
It took some finding, but sats have him.
威震天和他的伙伴们正前往英国
Megatron and crew are bearing down on the UK.
耶格也是 这绝不是巧合
So is Yeager. It's no coincidence.
你要你和你的团队立刻前去英国
I want you airborne with your team to the UK ASAP.
接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥
Pick up. Pick up.
-别挂电♥话♥ -又是你
- Don't hang up! -It's you again.
我告诉过你了 你的情报毫无价值 滚吧
I've told you, you have nothing to offer. Get lost.
我需要你帮忙福尔根 我想亲自来但不行
I need a favor, Folgan. I'd do it myself, but I can't.
你坐过古巴飞机吗
You ever fly a Cuban airplane?
这里飞机都是40年代的 飞行员也是
They're from the 1940s. So are the pilots.
赛伯坦之书
Book of Cyber-kells.
-我找到了 -那本古老的书 不可能
- I found it. - The ancient book? Impossible.
认识对的清洁工就可以 我认识不少
Not when you know the right janitor. And I know many.
这本书是存在的 隐藏了几个世纪
The book exists. Unseen for centuries.
因为室温 书页都要溶解了
Pages that literally dissolve at room temperature,
书是用什么羊的阴囊做的
made from some old kind of goat scrotum or something.
三一图书馆 今天下午四点
Trinity library. Today, 4:00 P.M.
要是你想知道一切的终结 就去
Be there if you want to know how it all ends.
目标被确认为赛伯坦星球
Object confirmed as exoplanet cybertron.
还有两天七小时的时间就将产生影响
Two days, seven hours to impact.
擎天柱 你该知道真♥相♥了
Optimus, it is time you knew the truth.
那个你叫做地球的地方
The place you call earth
有另一个名字 宇宙大帝
has another name. Unicron.
地球 宇宙大帝
Earth... Unicron?
赛伯坦人最古老的敌人
Cybertron's ancient enemy.
是的
电影精选列表