...You.
战斗 战斗 战斗
Fight, fight, fight.
开战了
Fight's on.
干得漂亮 小伙伴
Good job, little friend.
-对目标发射激光 -走走走
- Laze the target! - Move, move, move!
我们走
Let's move!
开始行动 我们来掩护 走
Let's move out! We got you covered! Move!
擎天柱
Optimus.
你个丑东西
You ugly mess!
你忘了我是谁吗
Did you forget who I am?
我是擎天柱
I am Optimus Prime.
汽车人 进攻
Autobots, attack!
对目标发射激光
Lase the target!
发射 发射 发射
Laze it, laze it, laze it.
激光留迹确认 目标激光留迹确认
Laser paint confirmed. Laser paint confirmed on target.
来吧
Come on!
银箭发射
Silver arrows, fire.
导弹已发射 导弹已发射
Missiles away, missiles away.
走走
Go, go!
跳
Go!
-我们走 -我觉得我做不到
- Come on, let's go - I don't think I can do this.
倒数九秒
Nine seconds.
我们要回家了 伊兹
We're going home, Izzy.
小姐 不要走
Mademoiselle, don't go!
薇薇安在哪里
Where is Viviane?
她跑了 老大 他们都临阵脱逃了
She's gone, boss. They're all chickening out.
万一你错了呢 兰诺克斯 万一失败呢
What if you're wrong, Lennox? What if it doesn't work?
会没事的
It's gonna work!
我们一起跳 好吗
Look, we're doing this together, okay?
-我们走 -打中 打中 打中
- Here we go. - Hit it, hit it, hit it...
我们得走了 快撤退
We got to go! We're bailing.
-你干嘛呢 -只是些故纸堆而已
- What are you doing? - It's just dusty old books.
什么
What?
等等
Wait!
有没有搞错 我去
She's got to be kidding me. Shit!
薇薇安 进那里去
Viviane! Get in here!
是的 我的小姐
Yes! My little lady.
等等
Wait!
凯德
Cade!
司令部请注意 点火室正在翻滚
Command, be advised, ignition chamber is tumbling.
重复 点火室正在瓦解 正在坠落
I repeat, chamber is broke loose. It is falling.
能量传输仍在继续
The energy transfer is still continuing.
倒数计时五十五分钟 计时开始
T-minus 55 minutes and counting.
怎么会没成功呢
I can't believe it didn't work.
将军 我在降落中
General, I'm in my chute.
点火室仍有弧形电力
The chamber is still arcing power.
我觉得没成功
I don't think it worked.
-不 -坚持住
- No! - Hold on!
跟着我 我来带路
Follow me. I'm gonna lead the way.
它就在那里
Okay, there it is.
去拿权杖 薇薇安
Grab the staff, Viviane!
好的 去吧
All right, go!
当心 当心
Watch out, watch out!
时间静止
Stop the time!
我要打爆你的头 威震天
Gonna blow your head off, Megatron!
再会 笨蛋
Sayonara, bubblehead!
威震天 杀了她
Megatron, kill her!
我们曾经是兄弟
We were brothers once.
那是曾经
Once.
我们要失重了 失重
We're going weightless. Weightless!
-抓住我的手 -好
- Grab my hand. - Yes!
别放手
Don't let it go!
昆塔莎 滚出我们的星球
Quintessa, get off our planet!
你这个叛徒
You traitor!
和我朋友打声招呼吧
Say hello to my friend,
大黄蜂
Bumblebee.
出拳凶狠如蜂刺
Sting like a bee.
我救了你们
I save you!
我静止了时间
I stop the time.
到明天了吗
Is it tomorrow yet?
每段传奇的中心
At the heart of every legend,
都有一个真理
there is truth.
少数勇敢的灵魂团结一心
A few brave souls unite
拯救他们的世界
to save their worlds.
我们都能成为生活中的英雄
We can be heroes in our own lives,
每个人都可以
every one of us,
只要有去尝试的勇气
if we only have the courage to try.
你救了擎天柱
You saved Prime.
我们的命运总是错综复杂
Our fates were always intertwined.
但现在我们的世界被融为一体
But now our worlds are joined as one.
我们需要修复自己的星球
We need to repair our planets.
如果渴望生存
Work together...
我们要共同努力
If we wish to survive.
疯狂的一家 是吧
Crazy family, huh?
干得漂亮 兄弟 真漂亮
You did good, bro. Real good.
一个危险的秘密深埋在地球中
A dangerous secret is buried deep inside the earth.
这个星球中更多的秘密还未被发现
There is more to this planet than meets the eye.
我是擎天柱
I am Optimus Prime,
我召唤所有汽车人
calling all autobots.
是时候
It is time
回家了
to come home.
你迷路了吗
Are you lost?
我不会那么做的
I wouldn't do that.
别碰他
Don't touch him.
他不喜欢
He doesn't like it.
谁不喜欢什么
Who doesn't like what?
宇宙大帝
Unicron.
但是我可以给你演示一下怎么杀了他
But I could show you how to kill him.
电影精选列表