-再紧点 -我要挂挂钩了
- Tighter. - I'm gonna hook you up.
往下拉紧 对吗 就这根吗
Pull it down tight, right? Just this one?
跳的时候你
You jump as you...
-然后拉这个 对吗 -要拉的是这个 对吗
- then pull this, right? - This is the one I pull, right?
拉就行吗 只需要用尽全力拉就可以了吗
Pull? Just pull it? You just pull it as hard as you can?
你还好吧
Are you all right?
能借用一下手♥机♥吗 我得给女儿发条信息
Can I borrow your cell phone? I've got to text my daughter.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了
Okay.
爸爸在这里陪你呢
爸爸在这里陪你呢
爸爸在这里陪你呢
谢谢
Thank you.
发现目标
Target in sight.
连接点火室
Contact, ignition chamber.
战斗装备 已执行 已执行
Strike package. Execute. Execute.
开战 开战 开战
Fight's on, fight's on, fight's on.
二号♥机已到达战场
Bogeys inbound. Bogeys inbound.
大黄蜂 到你船上去 祝你好运
Bee, get to your ship. Good luck.
三十秒后跳伞
Thirty seconds to drop!
那些敌机最好削弱了我们的目标
Those birds better be softening our target.
我听完没觉得温暖又心安 兰诺克斯
You're not giving me that warm, fuzzy feeling, Lennox.
鱼鹰号♥的飞行上限是一万两千英尺
The osprey's flight ceiling is 12,000 feet.
我们现在要比那高两倍
We're double that.
空气太稀薄了 旋翼无法♥正♥常工作
The air's too thin, the rotor's got no grab.
情况将会很艰难
We're gonna be coming in hard.
-没一个好消息 -对
- It's all bad news. - Yeah.
没事吧 耶格
All good, yeager?
有什么想说的吗
You got something to say?
你和你的人一直都在追杀我
You and your guys never stopped hunting me.
军令如山 你和他们是一伙的
Orders. You were with them.
和他们
With "them"?
我信任伟人中的一个
I believed in one of the great ones.
擎天柱 和他的队员 我从没有丧失信念
Optimus Prime. And his crew. I never lost faith.
但你有 所有人都有
You did. The whole world did.
而你们现在想和我一同飞行
Now you want to fly with me.
很感激你们的加入 谢谢
Well, I appreciate you guys making the trip. Thank you.
拿到权杖
Get that staff,
我们都回家
we all go home.
兰诺克斯 你的分队被控制了
Lennox, your team is to hold.
攻击战斗机逐一被击落
Strike fighters are getting shot down.
不 时不再来 飞行员 现在去
No, it's now or never. Pilots, go now! Go!
等一下
Hang on!
吉娃娃
Chihuahua.
-你来这里干什么 -我不知道
- What are you doing here? - I don't know.
但你说过我们是一家人
But you said we were family.
不 我不是说 得让她从飞机上下去
No, I didn't mean... We got to get her off here now.
这个主意可能不妙
It was probably a bad idea.
六架飞机出动
Six birds out of the nest.
鱼鹰号♥全体出动
All ospreys clear.
目标逼近 目标逼近
Push the target, push the target.
坚持住
Hang on!
吉娃娃 -没事的 别怕
- Chihuahua. -It's okay. It's okay.
全体喷射机 分散 分散
All fast movers, distract, distract.
控制敌机远离鱼鹰号♥
Keep those enemies away from the ospreys!
清除前方目标
Bogeys dead ahead!
控制住 分散开 分散开
Control, spread it out, spread it out.
那些战斗机最好能引开敌机飞船
Those fighters better distract those enemy ships!
目标忽然出现在一点钟方向
I got bogeys coming in hot, one o'clock.
发现三个目标
I got three bogeys.
小心旋翼
Watch the rotor!
长官 击毁三架飞机
Sir, bird three just went down!
那有个着陆区
There's our landing zone.
把大家伙拿出来
Take that big gun out.
毒蛇号♥ 注意那把枪
Viper flight, focus on that gun.
等等 我们要降落了
Hold on, we're going down!
将会产生严重撞击
It's gonna be a hard hit.
不要滑到边上去
Don't slide off the edge!
抓紧 抓紧 抓紧
Brace, brace, brace!
两架着陆 两架着陆
Two's down, two's down.
要撞击了 抓紧
Brace for impact!
-离开飞机 -抓住队友
- Out of the bird! - Grab a buddy!
离开飞机 快
Get out of the bird! Go!
后退 快 后退
Back up. Hurry up, back up.
敌军战斗机
Enemy fighters!
炮位在分♥裂♥我们
That gun emplacement is tearing us apart!
点火仓就在正前方
There's the ignition chamber, dead ahead!
空军掩护没过来 无法到位
Air cover not coming. Unable.
咱们飚起来 大黄蜂
Let's ride, bee!
打得他们屁滚尿流
Let's kick ass!
向弹坑进军 我们走
Push right to the crater! Let's go!
和探长一同被压制
Pinned down with the hound!
-不可能 擎天柱呢 -他们说他没来
- No way. Where's Optimus? - They said he never made it.
巨型枪盯上我们了
We got the big gun on us!
我们被压制了
We're pinned down!
进攻目标失败 无法前进
Negative to target. Unable to advance.
-回来 伊兹 -伊兹
- Get back here, Izzy! - Lzzy!
我马上就回来
I'll be right back!
只是一群小喽啰
It's just a cluster effin' thingamabob!
小机灵
Sqweeks!
我需要你炸掉那把枪
Look, I need you to blow that gun up!
妈妈
Mommy.
你个子小长得又丑 没人会想到你会去
You're small and you're ugly. No one's gonna see you coming.
炸了它
Blow it up!
地狱使者
Infernocus,
合体 杀了他们
transform. Kill them!
我的弹♥药♥可不够打那玩意儿的
I don't have enough ammo for that thing.
我来搞定
I got him!
大黄蜂和热破都到了 汽车人着陆了
Bee and hot Rod are down! Autobots down!
擎天柱在哪里
Where's Prime?
吉娃娃
Ay, chihuahua.
无法通过 将军 我们被压制住了
It's a no-go, general. We're pinned down!
怪物计划没有奏效 对吗
Yeah, well, that hobgoblin stuff didn't work, did it?
我还有最后法宝 咱们靠物理怎么样
I got a hail Mary. How about physics?
我做过模拟了
Okay, I just did the simulation.
这就好比是泰格伍茨用他的九号♥杆
It's like if Tiger Woods was making a big divot
削掉了一大块草皮
with his nine-iron.
斯图 出来伙计
Stu, out! Come on, man.
这儿有个大家伙靠着纤细的藤蔓牵引
All right, there's a chunk right here that's held up by thin vines.
你们得炸掉藤蔓 使用战术核武器炸毁
You gotta blow up those vines, use tactical nukes to blow out
藤蔓 让它摆荡
the vines and let it swing.
后面的事交给重力解决
Okay, you let gravity do the rest.
点火室崩塌
The chamber comes down,
能量传输停止 拯救地球成功
the energy transfer stops, and the earth is saved.
不用谢我
You're welcome.
我需要战核武器授权
I need tac-nuke authority.
兰诺克斯分队 我们将协助你们撤离 任务终止
Lennox team, we are pulling you out. Mission's over.
激光瞄准靠近的攻击战斗机
Lase targets for incoming strike fighters.
然后我会下令撤离
Then I'm ordering you to bail.
收到 图片已收到
Roger that. Picture's up.
我看到了 看到了
I see it, I see it.
我们有新目标了 三点钟高度
We got a new target! Three o'clock high!
激光瞄准靠近的敌机
Lase the new target for incoming birds.
他们会让我们有个了结的
They're gonna bring that whole thing down on us.
我们不能放弃擎天柱
Hey! We're not giving up on Prime, okay?
他会来的
He's gonna be here!
他们改计划了 我们不能进去了
They just changed the whole plan. We can't get inside.
-你说什么 -行动终止了
- What? - The operation is over.
我们不走就是死路一条
We stay, we're dead.
我必须得进去
I have to get in there!
各就位 拿好降落伞 我们要撤退了
Everybody, grab your chutes, we're bailing!
就是你
电影精选列表