交给了你所珍视的人类
Gave it to your precious humans.
只有权杖才能恢复塞伯坦星球上的生命
The staff is the only way to bring life back to Cybertron.
你去替我找到它
You are going to find it for me.
你想得到救赎吗 擎天柱
Do you seek redemption, Prime?
想吗
Do you?
我的创造者
My maker
我想
I do.
没有恐惧 没有仇恨 没有愤怒
No fear. No hate. No anger.
没有恐惧 没有仇恨 没有愤怒
No fear. No hate. No anger.
走开 你个蛆虫
Get off, you maggot!
我要灭了你 你个长翅膀的鼠辈
I will kill you, flying rat!
他很小 很累人
He's very little. Very tiring.
整天待在这里都快疯了
Losing our heads sitting around here.
真是受够了躲躲藏藏
So tired of hiding.
酋长好 真不错...
Hey, chief! Wow, nice...
天啊
God!
你的马不错
Nice horse you got there.
你是越来越喜欢印第安风了
You're really getting into this whole Indian thing, huh?
别叫我酋长 我的名字是谢尔曼
Don't call me chief. My name is Sherman.
你不是部落的酋长吗
Aren't you the tribal chief?
没错 但从你的嘴里说出来...
Yeah. But from you it sounds...
怎么说呢 有种族歧视的感觉
I don't know, vaguely racist.
-我的巡逻车被偷了 -什么
- My cruiser got stolen. - What?
-第二次了 -那真是太糟糕了
- Again. - That's terrible!
你知道吗
You know what?
事情越来越不可控了
Shit's getting out of control.
到处都在犯罪
There's crime going on everywhere!
我都有东西被偷了
A bunch of my stuff got stolen.
屁话少说 凯德 把我的车还给我
Cut the shit, Cade... And get me my car back.
这个是汽车人约会动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥站吗
Is this an autobot hookup site?
不是 我只是去做做白日梦罢了
Nah, I just go here to dream.
这个机壳多漂亮呀
Check out that classy chassis.
你看她车厢里的那些垃圾
Look at the junk in her trunk.
好极了
Booyah! Big time.
我就不该把缇瓦纳路上的维修站都吃掉
I should not have eaten all of that Tijuana street machinery.
该死 我把那个炸♥弹♥群给忘了
Damn, forgot about that cluster bomb.
哥们 你什么毛病啊
What's your problem, dude?
小机灵
Sqweeks!
下次刹车麻烦踩轻点
Next time, ease on the brakes!
这就是我的风格 我就喜欢华丽的登场
That's the way I roll. I like to make a statement when I arrive.
你把校园都弄脏了
Well, you're getting dust all over the campus!
这哪里是校园 明明就是个垃圾场
This ain't no campus. It's a junkyard!
快过来
Come on, hustle.
吉米
Jimmy!
别把气都撒我身上
Hey, don't take any aggression out on me.
该死 钢锁 我们在这里可是客人
Damn it, Grimlock! We're guests here!
你有麻烦了
You got in some shit?
没错 麻烦大了
Yeah, neck deep!
凯德 你活该 谁让你选那只黄虫子
Cade, that's what you get for taking the yellow bugger.
你需要的是像我这样的领队
You need a leader out there... like me.
闭嘴
Shut up.
在我对你造成不可磨灭的伤害前
Before I do some damage you won't walk away from.
你永远成不了擎天柱
You will never be Optimus Prime.
你废话太多了
You talk too much.
大哥 活了百万年的传奇战士
Come on, man. Million-year-old legendary warrior
怎么搞得像垃圾场里的狗一样
and you act like a bunch of junkyard dogs!
我要生气了
You're starting to piss me off!
给我过来 钢锁
Come back here, Grimlock!
转过来 你嘴里吃的是什么
Turn around. What do you got in your mouth?
该死 保护你真是浪费我时间
I swear, I am wasting my time protecting you.
把巡逻车吐出来
Drop the cruiser right now!
我知道你吃了谢尔曼的巡逻车
I know you got Chief Sherman's cruiser.
吐出来
Drop it!
你活该 吐出来 吐出来
Serves you right. Spit it out! Spit it!
不准吃车 不准吃车
Don't eat cars. Don't eat cars.
回你的洞里去好好反省自己做地好事
You get back in your hole and think about what you did.
这里就像梅西感恩节大游♥行♥一样 吉米
It's like the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade out here, Jimmy J.
你报纸上发个招聘广♥告♥就把我招过来了
You hired me from a want AD in the Dakota penny ledger.
你以为我自带超能力吗
Think that comes with a superpower?
那可是恐龙 外星恐龙
That is a dinosaur! An alien dinosaur!
招聘广♥告♥里可没提这个
That was not in the AD!
它昨天还想把我吃了
It tried to eat me yesterday.
你想去联邦监狱吗
You want to go to federal prison?
不 我哪个监狱都不想去
No, no, I don't want to go to any prison.
那就是你要去的地方 懂吗
Well, that's where you're gonna go, okay?
因为你犯了协助和教唆罪
'Cause you're aiding and abetting.
我是逃犯
I'm a fugitive, all right?
我是老大 你是我的小跟班
I'm the big boss, you're my little crimey.
你不在的时候
When you leave,
它们就无法无天了
it becomes the wild kingdom out here.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
我跟你说过 这是个垃圾场
I told you, this is a junkyard.
他们混在垃圾里 就这样
They blend in with other junk. That's it.
你雇我成为全球运营部的高级副总裁
You hired me to be senior vice president of worldwide operations.
我是这么说的吗
Did I tell you that?
没错 你就是这么说的
Yes, that's what you said.
那是我胡扯的
I made that shit up.
别把我头衔去掉 凯德
Do not take this title away from me, Cade.
这不是创业公♥司♥
This is not a startup, okay?
我做这个不是为了钱 是为了更崇高的事
I don't do this shit for money. It's for the higher cause.
你做这个不是为了钱
You don't do this shit for the money?
你脑子进水了吗 你吃什么
What's wrong with you? How you gonna eat?
他来干什么
What's he doing here?
交易员来了
Daytrader's here.
地球上最烦人最让人讨厌的变形金刚来了
Here comes the most irritating, annoying transformer on earth.
你收了他什么好处把他放进来
What did he give you to get past the gate?
什么都没收
Nothing!
凯德 他收了这个
Hey, Cade. He gave him this.
我这辈子从来没见过这个
I've never seen that before in my life.
得了 你就承认吧 你想要外星炸♥药♥
Come on, say it! You wanted the alien blaster.
你说有大武器的才能成为大人物
You said a big gun makes a big man.
你知道人类是会生气的是吧
Hey, you know human beings lose their temper, right?
-你敢 -你给我过来
- Don't you dare! - Come here!
-史上最差高级副总裁 -住手住手
- The worst senior vice president... - Stop it! Stop it!
你真牛 怎么 最近在健身吗
Yeah, you're real tough! What, you been working out?
-要我炸掉他吗 -没错 赶紧炸
- Should I frag him? - Yes, definitely frag him.
我听到了 探长
I heard that, Hound.
别这样
Easy!
天啊 你怎么总是一上来就暴♥力♥
Oh, god. You always resort to violence right off the bat.
我喜欢暴♥力♥
I love violence.
交易员 你在这里做什么
Daytrader! The hell are you doing here?
你找到我们的飞船了吗
You find our spaceship yet?
我在这里真是待够了
I'm getting tired of hanging around here,
等着挨子弹
waiting to catch a bullet.
一氧化碳还有喝汽油的问题
Carbon monoxide, and perhaps a small gasoline drinking problem
在你挨子弹前就会要了你的命 小胖哥
are gonna kill you long before a bullet, my corpulent comrade.
-滚开 离我远点 -小心点 兄弟 住手
- Back off! Get out of my face. - Watch it! Guys, stop!
你想跟探长干一架吗
You want to throw down with Hound?
很厉害啊 没礼貌
Tough guy, huh? Rude.
不然你来背这些东西得了
How about you trying to carry all this stuff?
原来你在那里
That's where that's been.
拜托
Come on!
看看我在水牛城找到了什么
Look what I found in Buffalo.
红蜘蛛的头 同志们
Starscream's head, ladies and gentlemen.
还有给大黄蜂的新的发声器
Look what I got. New voice box for bee.
这次会管用吧
Is it gonna work this time?
我这里只有好东西 凯德
I only got the good stuff, Cade. Come on.
听见了吗 大黄蜂
You hear that, bee?
你马上就能说话了
You're gonna talk, buddy!
你不能碰这个
Can't touch this!
电影精选列表