around the original round table.
珀西瓦尔 高文 特里斯坦 兰斯洛特
Percival, Gawain, Tristan, Lancelot.
他们围坐在这里
They sat right here.
共计十二人
Twelve in all.
身后是12位来自赛博坦的骑士
And behind them sat the 12 who came from cybertron.
我们为荣耀而战
We fight for honor.
我们为人类而战
We fight for the human race.
为了所有的良知
For all that is good in mankind.
为了手足兄弟 也为新交挚友
To brothers old and brothers new!
为了手足兄弟 也为新交挚友
To brothers old and brothers new!
没有牺牲 就没有胜利
No sacrifice, no victory!
在卡米洛特宫殿 十二位异星骑士
Twelve alien knights who saw in Camelot
亲睹了人类最伟大的光辉
what the human race could be at its finest.
一支追求荣耀的种族
A race of honor.
齿轮
Cogman?
你又把气氛给毁了
You ruined the moment again!
我是想给这一刻增加点史诗氛围
I was making the moment more epic.
你安静点就好
Just be quiet.
你是怎么回事
What's the matter with you?
他就是脖子短 否则我早掐死他了
If I could find his neck, I'd strangle him.
这是亚瑟王御用的
This belonged to king Arthur himself.
传奇将见证那最后一位骑士的到来
Now, legend held that one last knight would someday be chosen
这场艰苦卓绝的救世之旅也将开启
and the struggle to save the world would begin.
凯德先生 看来
It would appear, Mr. Cade,
你就是那位最后的骑士
that that last knight is you.
谁
What?
你是说他穿越茫茫宇宙是为了找我
You're saying he traveled the whole universe to find me?
不是你这个人
No, not you specifically.
也不是一位来自德州的落魄发明家
Not a failed inventor from the state of Texas.
上帝才不会这么做
No, god forbid.
别唱了
Stop it!
又怎么了
What?
你要是再捣乱
You know, if you don't stop it,
我就用个小盒子把你送回赛博坦
I will send you back to cybertron in a little tiny box.
我好怕怕
Scary.
我不是一个落魄的发明家
I am not a failed inventor.
不 他找的是属于骑士的特质 凯德先生
No, he meant the qualities of a knight, Mr. Cade.
薇薇安小姐 麻烦解释一下骑士特质
Miss Viviane, the qualities of a knight, if you please?
骑士的特质 是一颗纯洁的心
Qualities of a knight, purity of heart,
英勇 荣耀 美德 正直
valor, honor, virtue, integrity.
这说的就是我
I have those.
另外最重要的是
And most importantly...
-他纯洁吗 -追截
-Is he chaste? - Chased?
我被人追截的时候 你那位骨骼惊奇的伙计
Dude, I was getting chased when your little weirdo buddy
用飞机把我弄到这里来了
brought me over here on the plane.
纯洁
"Chaste".
纯洁不是追截
C-h-a-s-t-e.
还有个t
Iitii-
你是处♥男♥吗
celibate?
我懂你意思 我就是开个玩笑
Yeah, I know... l was making a joke.
你以为我真不知道那个词怎么拼啊
You don't think I know how to spell?
-我明白他的意思 -这我信
- I know what he meant. - Sure you were.
无处泄火吗 凯德先生
No whoopee, Mr. Cade?
好久没泄了
It's been a while.
好久是多久 一周 一个月 一年
Well, how long's "a while"? A week? A month? A year?
不关你事
None of your business.
我们必须问清楚
Well, we need to ask you the question.
就是好久了
Awhile!
这次又啥意思啊
What is this?
这在英语里还有其他意思吗
Is that, like, another English thing?
不 就是感叹一下
No, no. Just a curious thing.
我这是养精蓄锐
Well, maybe I'm saving myself.
你蓄了有什么用呢 留到老了再用
What are you saving yourself for, old age?
你这英伦女嘴太毒了 闭上
You, English lady, shut it.
这是什么 某种地图吗
What is this? Some sort of a map?
这张桌子来自赛博坦
This table is from cybertron.
我花了大量时间尝试破解它
It's a puzzle I've been working on for some time.
确切地说是一辈子
My entire life, actually.
这些雕文是什么意思
And what do these glyphs say about it?
这些是古赛博坦语
They're olde cybertronian.
一段在宇宙中流荡的咒语
A mantra whispered through the cosmos.
稍等
Wait a minute.
这句话我听过
I heard that before.
飞船上的骑士曾说过 什么意思
A knight on a ship. What does it mean?
穷尽生命 保护♥法♥杖
"With your dying breath, protect the staff."
这太荒谬了
Okay, this is ridiculous.
他们用自己的语言命名了它
They had their name for it.
我们亦是如此
We have ours.
梅林法杖
The staff of Merlin.
异星骑士赠给梅林 融入了他的DNA
Bequeathed to him by an alien race. Fused with his DNA.
因此只有他才能解锁这股外域的力量
So that only he would have the key to unlock its alien power.
这就是他们当时当日所谓的
Or as they knew it in those days,
魔法
magic.
法杖最后和梅林一起下葬
The staff was buried with Merlin's body.
这个秘密我们保守了千年
A thousand years we've kept it hidden.
它如果一旦落入歹人手中 就意味着
If it ever fell into the wrong hands, it would mean
我们所有的领悟和挚爱都将毁于一旦
the imminent destruction of everything we know and love.
十二位守护骑士组合成巨龙来保护它
The 12 guardian knights combined into a mighty dragon to protect it.
如今法杖岌岌可危
And now it is in great danger.
威震天 他一直在寻找它
Megatron. He was after this.
一场恶战在所难免
So the battle is upon us.
这就是他们不断造访地球的原因
It is why they're here, why they keep coming to earth.
我们必须尽早把魔杖收入囊中
And we must claim the staff before it is too late.
等等 我们要干什么
Wait. We what?
只有梅林本人的直系后裔
Only a direct descendant of Merlin himself
才能使用并发挥法杖中的强大力量
can wield this instrument of absolute power.
而你 薇薇安小姐
And you, Miss Viviane,
就是梅林在地球上最后一位后裔
are Merlin's last descendant here on earth, and as such,
所以你是我们最后的希望
you are our last hope.
稍等 你前面那句话
Okay, wait. Go back.
说我是巫师梅林的后人
You're saying that I'm related to the wizard Merlin?
大吃一惊吧
Bit of a shock, isn't it?
只有你知道法扎的隐匿之处
Only you know the staff's location,
你父亲告诉你的
imparted to you by your father.
他一定留下了什么线索 对吧
He had to leave a clue, didn't he?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
看她这表情也不像是知道法杖在哪
She doesn't have that "i know where the staff is" look.
我父亲唯一留给我的告诫
Listen, the only thing that my father imparted to me
就是远离他的事业
was to get out of his study.
两星♥相♥撞 独剩其一
"Two worlds colliding, only one survives."
这是你自己说的 但讲课时间结束了
Your words exactly. Only lecture time is over.
你就是为此而生的
You were born for this.
这是最后一张有关他们冲向地球的图像
This is the latest image of their world coming here.
我们都无处藏身
And you're all that stand in its way.
所以你最好尽快找到法杖
So you'd better find that staff quickly.
尽快
Now!
变反队
TRF.
包围城♥堡♥ 把它封锁起来
Surround the castle and lock it down.
军情六处和变反队来了
MI6 and TRF are here!
走 快走
Move it! Go!
齿轮 带我去伦敦 好吗
Cogman, get me to London, okay?
-接应车准备好了 -快走就是了
- The decoy car is ready? - Hurry along.
交给我了 各位
Well I got it, boys!
快 快走 快点
Hurry, move! Quick, quick, quick!
带我们离开这里 大黄蜂
Get us out of here, bee.
快走 看我的时间静止炮
Get out of here! My weapon will stop the time!
爱因斯坦要是看到了该多高兴 毛毛
Einstein would've been tickled pink. Foo-foo!
快 走这边 快点
Quick, this way, this way! Hurry!
副驾驶 我要坐副驾驶
Shotgun. I call shotgun.
返舰直升机 允许降落
Inbound helos, you are clear to land.
伦诺克斯上校登舰
电影精选列表