Colonel Lennox just hit the deck.
我是桑托斯 美国队长 你什么更新
This is Santos, team leader usa. What you got?
变反队正在行动
TRF airship on the way.
绕到后面汇合 大黄蜂
Meet me around back, bee.
这牌我打不下去了
I suck at this game!
你一咬指甲 就暴露自己的想法了
When you bite your nails, you give everything away.
妈妈
Mum?
诸位 这位是凯德
Everybody, this is Cade.
凯德 这是我的家人
Cade, this is my family.
你好
Hello!
-你好 -凯德是吧
- Hi. - Cade?
你好 我是玛丽
Hello. I'm Marie.
你家有地窖吗
Do you have a dungeon?
上帝啊 这手像树皮一样粗糙
Oh, my goodness! Hands like rough old maple.
他看着很结实
He looks hard as wood.
别碰他 我去换件衣服
Don't touch him. I'm gonna go and get changed.
我接到一个电♥话♥
I got a call from
是一个三一图书馆的看门人打来的
a very irate janitor at Trinity library.
你迟到了
You're late.
用他们的话说 我们遇到点小麻烦
We are, as they say, in a bit of a pickle.
都这个时候了 别跟我打岔
Do not mess with me at this moment!
情况紧急 我又是个暴脾气
It's hot, and I am on a short fuse.
快 去图书馆
Quick! Get to the library!
这场追捕真是耗尽了我的耐心
This chasing is stressing me out.
军情六处和变反队要抓我们 我们要快点
Ml6 and TRF are gonna find us. We got to hurry.
我爸的东西太多了
My dad had a lot of stuff.
那所谓法杖的藏匿之处...
So, finding the staff's location...
指的是什么 我们要找的是什么
What does that mean? We're looking for, like, what?
一副地图 一封信还是一本书...
Like, a map, or a letter, or books, or...
天啊 光这里就够找一年的
Holy shit! It'll take a year to find something in here.
我不知道去哪里找那个什么法杖
I don't know where to find this bloody staff.
看看这匹小马 可能在它屁♥股♥里
Look at this little fake horse. Probably stuffed in its butt or something.
人要犯起傻来什么事都做得出
Guys do stupid stuff like that.
楼上干什么呢
What is going on up there?
你去看看照片后面有没有
You checking behind pictures?
硬扯下来就行
Just rip it. Rip it apart!
握住了 我们要抓紧办事
Just grab it. Hurry, let's make this quick.
太刺♥激♥了
This is exciting.
-我拿不出来 -这下好了
- I can't get it out. - Great.
上帝 我爸是个储物狂
Oh, my god. Such a hoarder.
好像人猿泰山到你家了一样
It's like having Tarzan in the house.
慢点找
Slow down.
-我去偷偷瞅一眼 -同去同去
- I'm gonna take a peek. - No!
快点 接电♥话♥ 快点
Come on, come on. Answer me, come on!
见鬼 告诉我它在哪
Damn you, tell me where it is!
这么急干什么 我也要入伙
Not so fast. I want in.
想成为维特维根的一员 必须异于常人
To be a witwiccan, you have to be a special person.
至于你 差得远呢
You, sir, are not.
宣誓拉我入伙 就告诉你 立刻马上
Read me into the club and I'll tell you. Right here, now.
在电♥话♥里宣誓 这有失礼数
Over the phone? That is absolutely barbaric.
就电♥话♥里说 快点 英国佬
Over the phone. Do it, englishman!
作为福尔根十二世伯爵
As the 12th Earl of folgan, by the power imbued
仰仗以亚瑟王
by his majesty king Arthur
和他御前圆桌骑士的力量
and his league of knights of the round table,
我册封你 西摩·卢瑟福·西蒙斯
I now Grant you, Seymour rutherford Simmons...
-加入 -准入 不是加入
- Entrance into... -"Admittance", not "entrance"!
别想糊弄我 一个字都不能错
Don't try to snooker me. Get it right.
够了 快告诉我吧
Enough,enough,enough. Just tell me! Now!
闭嘴 嘘什么嘘
Shut up! "Shh" yourselves.
这人都怎么了
What's the matter with you all?
六号♥架 C排
Stack six, row c.
快点 都火烧眉毛了 快点
Hurry, man, they're dissolving scrotums. Let's go.
我够快了 你的话实在难以理解
I'm going! I'm going! It's very confusing talking to you.
加油 老鬼 快去
Come on, old man, get there!
西蒙斯 你说过今天不工作的
Come on, Simmons, you said no work today.
看你这白花花的大腿 去海边晒晒吧
Let's get your pale-ass legs and go to the beach.
我正工作呢 就五分钟 我发誓
I'm working here, all right? Five minutes, I swear!
你总说再等五分钟 其实就是说不
You always say five minutes. That means no.
找罗德里格和胡里奥玩去
Just go get Rodrigo and Julio and get the game started.
我讨厌罗德里格
I hate Rodrigo.
我这就来 10分钟后和你碰头
I'll set and bump with you in 10 minutes.
懂点事吧 我这有要紧事呢
Okay, come on, I'm in the middle of something.
继续
Okay, back.
他们在中世纪时就知晓了末日的发生
They knew way back in the dark ages where the end would begin.
赛博坦和地球的宿命
There is Cybertron and there is Earth.
只不过他们把地球叫做另外一个名字
Only they don't call it earth at all, they never did.
他们从不用地球这个词
They called it something else.
二者之一将被另一个吸干
One will suck the other dry,
如同一个巨魔 直到只剩一个
a giant succubus, until only one remains.
原来地球就是宇宙大帝
Earth is Unicron.
终有一日 他将用巨角对抗魔女昆塔莎
One day his horns will rise to fight the mad goddess Quintessa.
她想用地球的消亡来复兴自己的星球
She will end our planet to resurrect her own.
我们走 快点
Let's go. Hurry!
-主人 -齿轮 出发
- My lord. - Cogman, go!
-告诉我巨角在哪 -刚发给你了
- Tell me where it goes down. - I just dropped it to you.
巨角的位置是定位的关键
The horns are the key to the location.
它们为什么杂乱无章地散落在地球上
Why are they spread out all over the earth
答案就是它们一点也不乱
in a jumble? The answer, they aren't.
是大♥陆♥板块漂移把它们分开了
Time and mother nature pulled them apart.
那是盘♥古♥大♥陆♥ 那个超级大♥陆♥
That's pangaea. The supercontinent.
和圆桌上的形状一模一样
It's the same shape on the round table.
看仔细了 伯爵先生
Take a gander, folgers,
看看圆心那里是什么所在
at what's smack in the center of that perfect circle.
-惊为天人 -是巨石阵
- Genius! - That's stonehenge!
自古以来最伟大的神迹之一
One of the greatest mysteries of the ages.
至今无人知晓巨石阵的意义
No one understood its purpose until now.
-除我以外 -原来这一切始于那里
- No one. Except me. - That's where it all begins.
人外有人说的就是你 看你的了
You're the man behind the man. Do something.
我会解决的 西蒙斯兄弟 别怕
I'll handle it, brother Simmons, fear not.
我从没有过兄弟
I never had a brother.
这下舒服了
Feels nice.
沙滩时刻 准备好没
Beach time! Ready?
薇薇安跟随梅林
"Viviane followed Merlin."
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我的秘密壁橱
My secret cupboard!
找到了
Okay--
薇薇安跟随梅林
"viviane followed Merlin."
只有梅林可以挥舞魔杖
Only Merlin could wield the magic staff.
当然还有一位小姑娘
Merlin and little girls, of course.
海军博物馆 法杖一定在那里
Navy museum, that's got to be where the staff is.
原来一直在我手上
It was in my hands all along.
A队 上了...
Alpha team, go, go,--
-英国变反队 -快走
- British TRF! - Come on!
我投降
I surrender.
主人 变反队追上来了
My lord, TRF is on our tail.
你怎么把接应车停这么远
Why'd you park the decoy car so far away?
就别吹毛求疵了
You are a fusspot!
好 别让我们被他们追上了 轮齿
Good. Don't let us get caught, Cogman.
我最擅长的就是这个了 主人
My speciality, my lord.
天 你用不着杀人的
Damn! You don't have to kill people.
都闪开
Get out of the way!
我刚想起来 艾格尼丝给你打过电♥话♥
Which reminds me, Agnes called.
她想知道 你今晚有没有空和她一起睡觉
Wondered if you're available for a bit of a snuggle this evening.
我倒是想啊 但我看起来像有空的样子吗
I'd love a snuggle with Agnes. Do I look available?
-让开 混♥蛋♥ 别挡路 -不要命了吧
- Move, bitch! Get out of my way! - Kamikaze pilot!
让开 混♥蛋♥ 别挡我的路
Move, bitch! Get out of my way!
-你好 -海军博物馆
- Hello. Yes. - Navy Museum.
皇家海军博物馆 我就知道
Royal Navy Museum. I knew it!
大黄蜂 我来把警♥察♥引开
Bee, I'm gonna divert the cops!
看到了一只霸天虎...
A Decepticon has been seen...
什么叫发现了霸天虎
电影精选列表